Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
hansika at guest house 59.15
her boobs were inviting me to suck , I was with holding my desire for long , but I could not stand anymore . I cleaned her boobs with napkin . again massaged for some time , she started moaning right now , I played with her nipples for some time . I pulled each at a time and twisted , it was growing in my fingers . when I pulled and twisted nipple a moaned escaped from her mouth . her eyes were becoming red due to excitement . when I pulled hard next time she asked me to do slow as it hurts . ok dear but you tell me which is more fun whether slow or hard ,I pulled hard again . she said hard pulling is more fun but it pains . I said yes to gain something you will have to forgo something . now again I cleaned her boobs with napkin . she was looking at what I was doing . I bend forward and plant a kiss on her right boob . she asked hey bro what are you doing . don’t worry darling so far I gave fun to you and let me have some . at the same time I will massage with my tongue and mouth , male saliva will make it grow .
though there was smell of oil still it was pleasurable , I could not dare to wash her boobs as after time gap she may recover herself and may say no to my advances . I started sucking and pressing her boobs , with every lick there was a moan . I continue with licks and sucks on her boobs . once I looked at her eyes , they were clearly showing that she is enjoying every bit of it . I placed my lips on hers and started kissing her lips . at first she avoid my kiss , please bro don’t do it , but when I persistently kissed her she too started responding after some time . I wanted to insert my tongue into her mouth , I broke kiss and asked her to open her mouth , she did open and I inserted my tongue into her mouth . she started licking my tongue . this kiss ended after several minutes to get some air . after little bit gap I started again , this time it was much better as she was taking initiation to suck my lips and with draw my tongue into her mouth . our tongues were battling for some good time . she was lost into kiss and I was kneading her boobs . then my hand traveled to south and reached her skirt . I raised her skirt with my leg till her waist . I started caressing he nude thigh , when she noticed what I was up to , she pushed my hand away . I brought it back on her thigh . this time she hold my hand tight , I didn’t try to release my hand just didn’t want her to spoil mood . I knew I was almost there and with some more persuasion I could reach her virgin pussy , but didn’t want to be rude with her . so far she had cooperated with me to be nude and allowed me to massage her well grown boobs and even allowed me to suck and lick and whatever I wanted to do . she is giving whole hearted kiss to me , so there is no point in going rough . if I cant do this time there are always good chances with her as she is now related to me . but my inner devil was saying not to lose this chance , next time you may have to start from a b c d . after some time her grip became loose then again my hand started moving over her thigh . this time she slapped on my hand gesturing to leave her . by now it was more than five minutes kiss and both of us needed some oxygen , so we disengaged . both of us were panting to breath .
when I caught my breath I kissed her cheek and said it was most wonderful kiss ever I had . she said same here too , but it is my third one and all with you only . both of two kisses today are best except yesterdays which you took by force , to be true I loved that too as it was first of my life . thanks for everything she said . my hand had rested on her nude thigh . when I started caressing she said bhayya please no , we are going too far . it is not advisable , we should not have done whatever we did till now , but I think it is within permissible level I think . we should not proceed any more .
I was not in a position to stop it as we had taken it long enough , only a step was left out .

hansika at guest house 59.16
Me – ok whatever you say
She – thanks bro for understanding our situation .
Me – if you don’t want any thing it is all right but I was hoping to see the rest as I have seen almost two third of your body or you can 75% . I wanted to the rest .
She – why are you forcing me , you wanted to see my breasts , though I was not willing I not only showed but let you play with them . but no more further .
Me – oh I am sorry , if I offend you . but I was teaching you how to give massage to grow them bigger .
She – that was to some extent , but what you did after that is mere for fun . you said male saliva will make them big , what a bull shit . but I still allowed you knowingly , you were after my doodh since yesterday .
Me – you naughty , you know much for your age . thanks darling for allowing to feel your magnificent boobs I have laid my hands .
She – what do you mean ever laid your hands , have you done with many ?.
Me – should I lie or be true to you .
She – be true .
Me – yes I have done it with few girls , I have felt few girls boobs and to be frank I have even fucked some three four girls .
She – so my expectation is proved to be right . my conscience was telling that you are expert in sex games . I don’t want to call you womanizer . ( she is right , I can be called so )
Me – thanks for understanding me . I didn’t want to go for you . but your naughty things attracted me , just to teach you a lesson I kissed you by force yesterday . but later I realized that you are not only naughty but good at heart . along with that to be true your beauty attracted me . you are irresistibly sexy .
She – hey don’t call me sexy . she hit me with her fist playfully .
Me – sorry darling I wont call you sexy as you are super sexy .
This time she bite my cheek enough to hurt . I had to pull my cheek away from her teeth . there was mischievous smile instead of anger . I had thought of biting her back , but when I saw her smile I kissed her cheeks . you are a naughty girl , does any sis bite like this , you should kiss like this , again I took her on my lap and started kissing her cheek . after kissing few times I started sucking her cheek taking soft skin of her cheek into my mouth and was licking with tongue . I sucked both cheeks when I left her , her cheeks had become red with my hard sucking and they were glistening with a coat of saliva on them . she was breathing fast as she too was excited . my rod was lifting her soft ass like a Crain . she too must have felt it , she wanted to get up from my lap , but I hold her tight and made her sit back on my cock sorry lap .

hansika at guest house 59.17
I asked her again to show herself completely , she was not ready but some how I coaxed her to show .
She – ok bro I shall undress for you to see me . but nothing more than that .
Me – what do you mean .
She – you know what I mean . I haven’t shown myself to any one . so far no one has seen me nude except my mom . I feel shy to show you .
Me – see dear we have become so close to each other . and we done few things which you never did with any one so far . why do you hesitate now .
She – that is the reason why I am hesitating more . you wanted to see me topless , but we did lot of things so far . we should not proceed any more .
Me – whatever you say . I am very much eager to see you completely . please don’t mind and don’t think much about it .
She – ok bro , but on one condition , no touching business and nothing else . if you are ok with it I shall disrobe myself .
I have agreed to all your conditions , keep it in my mind I wont hurt you , and I wont do anything which you don’t want .

She – but still I don’t think it is proper to see sister nude . what will others say if they come to know .
Me – yes that problem is there , if people comes to know , they will beat me up .
She – you accepted it no . it is too dangerous if we are found out .
Me – yes If they watch it in n d tv or other t v , surely they will come to know and they will be after us . are we fool to go on telling everyone what we did in closed room or we are going to record it to show to some one .
I started laughing at her , she too started laughing with me .
She – I tried my level best to convince you , but you a way smarter than what I think . when you said that I thought you are trapped and I acted innocently , but I didn’t know you are pulling my legs .
Me – if you try to fool me again , I will pull everything .
She – no , you don’t come near me , I will show myself .
She pulled her panties down leaving her skirt on . she hold her panties in her hand was looking at me as if I will no need to show or I will back out . little she knew that I am planning to fuck her not mere looking at her . she looked at me quizzically whether I am serious to proceed , I nod in affirmative to go ahead . she became little frustrate and threw her panties on bed . she slowly raised her skirt , her face had become red with shy . I was not interested in looking at her face but to see young virgin pussy . she was raising her skirt very slowly as if it will blast in her hand . I asked her to remove but she was still raising millimeter by m m . I was waiting for the big show taking place in my presence . now I could see her slender legs almost her thighs too . milky white legs were inviting me to caress and lick them . mmmmm she is coming to the most awaited point , I could se top of her thighs , almost an inch is left for pussy to begin , she was looking at me into my eyes . she knew how desperate I was to see her virgin pussy . then she flashed her skirt for fraction of second , I could see neat pussy crack and sparse hairs on it . she closed it as fast as she had raised , she dropped her skirt to cover her gold mine . scen had closed before I even blinked . she ran to pick up her panties to wear . I briskly moved towards her and snatched panties from her hand and stuffed in my pocket . she was trying to take her panties back . I said I haven’t even had glimpse of your lovely pussy . she said show is over , you wanted to see it and I have shown , give me my panties back I want to wear it . I said no darling it is cheating , I have not seen anything . she said no it is not cheating , you are cheating me as you haven’t seen any thing . I have seen you looking at mine this thing .
No dear I was looking at your face , I was seeing your reactions . when your eyes sparkled then I looked down by then you had covered your golden gate . please let me see na , I had to convince her to show m properly .
At last she got to show her pussy again . when she started raising her skirt I stopped her . no not like this , I don’t want a flash show . she was not ready again I had to plead to show at last she said this is the only time you are asking , if you promise me that you will never ask , I shall remove my skirt .
Me – ok dear show me fully so that I should never ask you again to show . if you fulfill my desire of seeing you fully nude without even a thread on you , I wont ask you even .
She – what do you mean , you want to see me with nothing on me . so let me remove bangles and bindi . she laughed mischievously .
Me – you are naughty and make joke of everything .
She – like brother like sister .
Me – hahaha , it is ok , don’t waste time and remove skirt .
She thought for some time and agreed to only show with condition that I should not touch her .
She – bro I am virgin and I don’t want to lose my virginity before marriage . I trust you and I am sure you wont hurt me or my feelings .
Me – thanks for that , you be assured that I will never hurt you .
With this she stood little far from me and took out her skirt . exhibiting her nude body to me . what a nubile body she has , not a single mark on her entire body except a small spot over her upper left side lip . she was gorgeous girl and has best body for her age . she has magnificent boobs with small nipple . wonderful legs and hairless chute , except few brown colored strands on her groin . not even a sadhu can control himself with this sight . she placed her both hands on her waist and posed for me . it was so hard to control myself to keep my hands away from this nubile nude girl . I had promised her that I wont do any thing and even wont touch . what a fool I am to promise her , if I had not promised her I would have jumped on her like a tiger and fuck her there itself with or without her consent .
What to do , she said she trusts me and hence ready to be nude before me . how can I do anything , I was thinking fast to find some solution at least to touch her and enjoy her beautiful body , even cant fuck her . I was a foo; to tie my own hands with tight rope . if I do any thing it will be misuse of the trust she has on me and she will be lost forever . If I keep my word I can force to see her some time later and even try to touch her with consent . but animal in me was telling not to loose such a golden opportunity , it will be insult to my manhood . it is shame to leave a nude girl untouched for a person who has taken a shrewdest girl or woman under him and fucked them like dolls . this young teen girl has made such a challenging job for me . my sober side was telling me to leave her alone and win her consent to fuck , she should come to me asking me to fuck her . just to buy some time I asked her to turn and pose her back as she was getting ready to wear her dress .
She – what is there in back , I have shown most important part of my body to you .
Me – janu please show me na . I want to see you from all the angles .
She – of just for you bro .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 01:11 PM