Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I said sorry if I offend you , please forgive me for calling like that . I kept my hand on her to turn her face towards me , but she pushed my hand away . despite of several attempts , she was not talking to me . then again placed my hand on her head , this time she shook her head but didn’t push my hand . then I started caressing her head and hairs , you have lovely hairs dear . thanks for the compliment but I don’t want any compliments from you henceforth and no comments even . I know how I look and I don’t want to analyze my looks or me .
I didn’t try to argue which I could very well do and win with it . I brought my face behind her head and inhaled aroma , then o placed my lips on her head and kissed . she placed her hand between my lips and her head , then I kissed her fingers . she took out her hand then again I kissed her head and then her neck . when I kissed her neck she protested , asked what are you doing . I said nothing and kissed her neck again .
I remembered about her new dress , so asked her to wear it . she asked now ? . I said yes , you wear and let me see how you look in it . she hesitated for a moment and then accepted .

hansika at guest house 59.10
it would have been easy to change in home , are you sure you want me to change here itself she asked . yes dear I want to be the first to see you in that beautiful dress , we can change it now itself if it does not suite you . we could have done it in changing room but I forgot to ask you . she said ok , without much hesitation she removed her top and she was in slip and skirt , her figure looked more sexy in this thin slip , her boobs were more prominent showing all the curves . she was not aware of me watching her , when she looked at me she roared you shameless fellow , if you are looking like this I wont change now . I said sorry dear , after all you are still fully clothed no , if you were nude and I was watching , then you shoud bother about it . you rascal , you want to see me nude , she charged at me and pulled my both ears . mmmmmm I moaned , leave me darling , I was just teasing you . she was so near to me , I could see faint color of her areola and nipple pokies , I enjoyed the sight still pretending to be in pain . then she said you naughty boy turn other side and close your eyes . poor girl she has not noticed mirror on the wall , still I closed my eyes , I could hear shuffling of clothes . then I opened my eyes a little , could see her almost bare nubile body , she looked wonderful and most provocative in bra and panties . I was watching her reflection with half opened eyes , she took her new dress and started wearing . again she warned me not to open eyes and no cheating . I closed my eyes and kept closed till she asked me to open . by now she was fully dressed and ready . I opened my eyes on her instruction as if I had not seen anything , but my man inside shorts was telling that I am lying . I looked at her , she was looking wonderful , this dress had increased her beauty four times , whistle came from on its own . you look so beautiful and sexy in this new outfit and whistled again . she got nervous by me calling her sexy and whistling at her hey mister behave properly ,why are you whistling like road Romeos . I said came by natural instinct and it will come wherever you go , look at yourself in mirror . I took her in-front of mirror she looked at herself and smiled at me . you are right she said and blushed for her own words admitting whistle . I asked her to turn around she looked grate . she looked at me for comment , but I closed my mouth with my palm . she asked me why are closing your mouth like monkey of Mahathma Gandhiji . I said I wont comment if I do you will scold me , I closed my mouth you called monkey , it is very tough to behave with girls , especially fire cracker like you . she laughed at me and asked my comment . I said you look very beautiful in this new dress , it has so much suited you as if tailor took your actual measurement to stitch this dress for you . she agreed for this , yes I too feel so . this really suits me and I like your taste . are you happy for me showing this dress wearing for you , she came and hugged me . I hold her tight enough to feel her boobs on my chest pr so to say my stomach , she was a way shorter for my 6+ feet height . I kept her hugged and caressed her back till her butt . I wanted to raise her face and kiss her full on lips , but instead I kissed her cheeks . she said thanks for this nice dress and helping me in selecting other dresses too . I was thinking that she would object for my kiss , but instead she kissed me back on cheeks . I am so happy to get such a nice gift from you , but it is too expensive , I never brought such dress even for marriage function , you should have given cheaper than this if at all you wanted to present me something . I said don’t worry , if we had gone for purchases for marriage ceremony I would have chosen still best . hope I didn’t disappoint you , she said disappoint , no bro I am really happy for this and she raised her self on her toes to kiss my cheeks again . I placed my hand on her waist and took her to bed , I made her sit on bed brought cold drinks for both from fridge . she asked me do you live here , I said no I live elsewhere as you know I live with my jiju in his house . this is just guest house and we other facility here . she started sipping drinks and I sat beside her taking another bottle in my hand . we were speaking casually , he had forgotten the small fight between us . I place my hand on her shoulder , she didn’t mind it . as we were sipping drinks and speaking I started massaging her back . she was wearing sleeveless chudi as they had give sleeves separately as you can get it stitched later as per your taste . so her milky arm was completely bare and as she was not wearing duppatta her neck was also open . I could caress her neck and bare arm . when she looked at me I kissed her cheek , for what she asked . I said you look so beautiful , it is because of your dress she said . no darling you are basically beautiful , this dress has made it more or it has found perfect girl to wear it I said smilingly .
she -you are praising me too much , I am not that beautiful like vidya bhabhi or nandini didi .
me – no dear I am not false praising , you are really like that . I didn’t say that other two are not beautiful , but they cant match you .
she blushed and looked happy , but showing false anger , no you have some thing in your mind . may be you are expecting a treat for new dresses .
me – no need of treat , already I am getting feasted on you .
she blushed again and showing false anger she brought her face near me and suddenly bite my cheek . I wanted to bite her back but I changed my mind and placed my head on her shoulder . she placed her hand on my face , you are a nice boy , I had not expected you to be so good person . my parents have highest regards for you , whenever they come back after meeting you , they speak lot about you . so ever since I wanted to meet you .
no they have wrong impression about me , I am not that good as you people think about me , I smiled at her . I kissed her neck , she didn’t mind it , then again I kissed her neck and licked there , she pushed my head saying don’t do it , it tickles . I kept my head back on her shoulder and again kissed her neck and then her ears . after few kisses there was change in her , she said please don’t do it . she placed bottle on ground and lay on her back , I too joined her on bed . I placed my hand on her stomach , she too turned at my side and placed her hand on me .
All of a sudden she got up from bed ,I asked what happened why did you get up . she said nothing my new dress gets crumpled if I roll on bed like this , I don’t want my dearest brothers gift to be spoiled like this . I pulled her to me , she resisted and started removing her top . when sehe removed her top and neatly fold it , she was on her slip . I pulled her again on me , she was protesting but I said come on yaar let us talk for some time . you can pack it later . she was not ready to lye like that but I pulled her with force , she fell on me . youuuuuuuuu she said you are too naughty and very much jiddi , I held her tight so that she should not get up . she stopped resisting , then she said let me roll to side , I too was worried that my boner should not touch her ,which may lead to misunderstand , I let her roll to side . she placed her head on my arm , our legs dangling beside cot .
I kissed her cheek and said you are so sweet girl , looking at your mischief , I was under impression that you are too rude , but you are very nice girl and I kissed her cheeks again . we were speaking some thing some girlie talk . then I again kissed her neck as it was fully accessible as she was only on her slip and nothing above it , she was fully dressed underneath . I looked at her juicy lips , they looked so inviting , but I resisted myself .

hansika at guest house 59.11

she was so close to me , her body was almost touching me , I placed my hand on her tummy , she looked at me and slide bit towards me . I kept my hand like that for some time . she was speaking about her school and her friends m some boring crap , but I was just listening without any interest in it . then I started caressing her tummy she didn’t even notice it . I slowly slide my hand upwards , it was moving millimeter per minute , at last I was at base of her tit . still there was no response from her . I slowly cupped her tit , still she was quite , then I cupped her tit without any pressure . still there is no response , I thought she is liking it . then I pressed it lightly she looked at me without any expression . I located her nipple and scratched it with my finger nail , she left a moan . it shows she was aware of what I was doing . I took liberty and tried to tweak her nipple , again she moaned but abruptly she got up and asked me what I was doing . I had no answer for that , I summed some courage and said nothing , I was absent mindedly placed hand on her .
she - no you did with purpose , come on let us leave the lace .
I had soiled the game .
Me – why do you hurry .
She – no I don’t want to be alone any more with you . after you doing nasty things with me I don’t want to be here with you .
Me – sorry yaar please believe me , I didn’t do any thing purposely .
She – whatever it is ,come on let us go .
I pleaded for some time and repeated sorry . when she didn’t listen to my sayings , I had drop my idea of staying back . ok dear as you say , wait for some time till your anger vanishes , till then we can have another cold drink so it will cool you . she hesitated a bit and accepted . I took two bottles and handed one to her , then with another I went out , I was feeling like smoking . when i was going out from back door , she asked where I was going . I said I have urge to smoke , since morning I haven’t smoked . she kept quite , I was cursing myself for playing wrong and not utilizing the opportunity . I had not played my card properly , what could I do she was looking so hot in her slip , her boobs protruded even while she was laying on bed , her nipple pokies attracted my attention I could not refrain my self from pressing them , I wanted to suck her boobs and fuck this brat . it was a misery that I failed in this girls case . today is the only day as tomorrow there is pooja in there home and day after tomorrow they are leaving in the morning itself . while bringing he here I had not thought of seducing her , but when I saw her freely moving and when I saw her while she changed her dress I could not control myself and wanted to try my luck . in fact yesterday I had managed to smooch and pres her boobs , may be with force . when she forgot that instance and was free with me , that memory had aroused me and made me want her . I should not have brought her here , or else I should not have tried to seduce . now I have lost all my dignity in her eyes , I may not be able to get her attached to me again and I had spoiled my relation with her , may be forever . I could not assess whether she is interested in me or not and she might have frightened as she is too young for all these . I finished smoking and washed my face and hands , used some mouth refresher to entered in room where she was .
I found her sitting on bed , she was as I had left her some time back . she was in same attire .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 01:03 PM