Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I was teaching her to give head to me . I asked her open her eyes , she opened hesitantly and looked et me without raising her face . asked he to stretch her tongue and lick the tip , still there was hesitation but she did it . peel the skin and lick the bulb , she did and looked at me as if to ask like this . I said yes now slowly lick the cock head , she did she continued licking my shaft without any interest as if she was taking some bitter medicine . then I asked her to press knob with thumb and forefinger , she did , now urethra or opening of my cock widened I asked her place tip of her tongue . she did and licked it , that part is most sensitive my cock started throbbing in her delicate fingers . she continued licking and sucking within a minute a drop of clear fluid appeared from my cock , she thought I am cuming , I said don’t worry I wont cum that fast . it is pre-cum lick it , she said no it is dirty , but I assured her it wont taste bad go lick it . she without any interest she licked that drop , I warned her not to spit but take it on your tongue . she did so I asked how is the taste , she said it is bit salty and not repulsive . very good the drop is gesture of your nice work on it and it has appeared to thank you for your good work on it . she smiled and without invitation she continued sucking it . I think she enjoying now , I went on advising her and she without any hesitation was doing it as per me .
This lady who was not ready to hold my cock just few hours back was now was sucking to her hearts content . I let her enjoy the new found toy and I was sure I am not going to cum soon . then her jaws must be aching she took it out , but still she was holding it with love and affection . what happened I asked , she said nothing but I cant continue , my jaws are aching . don’t mind , this time it is enough , next time I will teach you some more and you can practice how to please your partner with mouth . she smiled again thanks for introducing the way to please , mainly to you . you are most precious in my life and I want you to be happy always . I am not saying this as because you helped our family in all the ways including financially but I am saying this as I love you and I trust you . I sat beside her she hugged me tight . we sat like that for some time and then I started caressing and arousing . then she came out of trance and asked me to lick her pussy . you had promised me to lick after I suck your lund . I said mmmmmm sure baby I will not only lick but will take you to heaven by most beautiful fuck to my lovely sister , and I am happy for you starting appropriate and lewd terms . she laughed and said all because of your company . she sprawled on bed and widened her legs .
I dived between her legs , there was no much need for preparing her as she was already hot . with bit caressing and all I started licking her pussy . she shivered on first kiss and I continued licking and sucking her clit . within minutes she started moaning , there was no other sound apart from slurping of her pussy and her moans . soon she reached first orgasm of this round , I kept licking her pussy , now room was filled with echo of moaning , I continued for few more releases . then she pulled me by my hairs , she wanted a good fuck now , which I obliged . she guide my rock hard cock to opening of her slit . she had become like an old lover or wife , she was not hesitating for any thing . I slowly pushed my cock into her well lubed pussy , it was not that tight as first round , I had made it more accommodative now . slowly inserted half of my cock and rest rammed in one go , she cried of pain and pleasure mixture . I went on fucking her , as it was third round with her , if you add one round with vidya it was fourth of the evening . I kept her fucking for long time . she was intermittently reaching orgasm one after another . at last I too was nearing , so I started fucking with full speed and at last matched mine with her and both leaked at once and I fell on her exhausted . she hugged me tight and at last she fell like a dead log . we did not have enough energy for cleaning or washing . some how I rubbed my cock with her bra and placed it between her thighs and rolled beside her . we slept rest of the night in each others arms .
I opened my eyes with alarm buzzing , I felt it was buzzing at long distance as I was still sleepy after long marathon night with new and most beautiful pussy , for which I had craved for such a long time . after some time I recognized it as alarm from my cell . when I opened my eyes I found my self at her back , in sleep she had rolled at other side , pushing her nice butt on my cock .
My shameless cock had erected as morning hardness ,it had not limped of so much fuck previous night . I though of getting up and switch off alarm , but it stopped by itself . so I kept sleeping , I looked at her bums and I pushed my erect cock between her globes and hugged her tight . by now she too was awake but too lazy to get up after tiresome and long previous night . when she felt my hard cock in valley of her ass , she looked back and smiled at me . she ushered good morning darling , it was first time she called me darling . I too wished her and placed my face on her cheek and kissed her cheek . she too kissed me back without changing her position . then she asked me , whether your cock sleeps ever or not . it had fucked me for entire night , and now before you got up , it is awake and poking my ass . hahaha I laughed looking into her eyes . she asked me why are you laughing , I said it is but natural , looking at your beauty , even dead mans lund will erect , after all I am living person and that too you are but naked with me . how will it sleep as long as you are with me . then it is better to wear clothes to save my cunt from you , otherwise you will tear it apart she replied , I smiled for her comment . she tried as if she was getting up . I pulled her back and adjusted my hard cock into her ass crack .
To make it sleep , there is only one remedy , I said . what remedy ? one more round of morning show , no baba my cunt has swollen for your mighty cocks assault . don’t worry baby , my cock is craving for your ass , it has not tasted it . I have fucked your pussy and your sweet mouth , but so far I have saved your ass hole . now I shall spare your swollen pussy and fuck your ass . she was shocked to hear , what are you talking , you want to fuck my ass . no way I am not going to give it to you . you will tear it , my non virgin pussy could not bear your fuck and what about my virgin ass . you wont leave me able to walk for rest of the week . no I wont allow you to fuck my ass , I have never taken any thing into ass , not even finger can enter into it .
me - don’t be sad darling , I will make it capable of eating my cock without any problem .

she - she laughed , no more seductions please , I am sure what you say is that you mean it and you will prove without any problem , but I don’t want it

. I know many people must be fucking ass , but I don’t want to experiment it on me .

me – what did you say ? , you know many people fuck ass . how do you know .

she – don’t ask details , I wont tell any thing but I know that is enough .

me – means you got fucked in as previously or before marriage .

she – it is not me , but one of friend was fucked in ass in my college days . she had affair with a boy and they were planning to marry also . he was

pursuing for sex and they were having touching and all , at last to save her virginity she gave her ass to him , that too after lots of convincing by him .

I didn’t want to tell but you made me say it .

me – its ok dear , don’t worry I wont ask her name or any details , but tell me why did she tell it to you .

she – ours was group of four girls , but this girl mixed with us occasionally . she had trust in me , though she was not in my close group . once our

discussion turned about marriage and later experiences , that time she accidentally told me her experience .

me – she must have told how much she enjoyed it .

she – no on reverse she told how painful it was , but it was the only way left to save her virginity .

me – she has stated wrong or she might have had it first time and she hasn’t revealed later to you , on repetitions she must have enjoyed .

I made her talk on such matters about sex , who else was involved in sex or love , during mean time I was caressing her and making her hot using

more and more lewd words . in mean while I caressed her butt and later caressed her butt hole too . she was getting more and more excited forgetting

what I was about to do till I poked a finger into her ass hole . I had coated it with my saliva so one digit entered into her pucker hole . then she

jumped with shock may be pain too . she started abusing me for poking my finger , I said sorry darling , I was caressing your hole , but it sipped inside

. after some soothing her ass hole and with words , she became comfortable and still she was saying why did you it to me .

I said it is fun and you will love it as you loved sucking lund . she said no it was question of like and dislike but here it question of pain apart from

dislike . I said it wont pain , your friends lover must be a fool to give her pain in place of pleasure or else he must be a new to love and sex . where as

, as you know I am expert in this , I will see that you wont feel any pain . means you fucked vidya in ass also she inquired . I said yes many times , she

asks for it by herself . or on days of menses she asks me to fuck her ass instead of pussy and she is very best in giving head also . I don’t say you are

poor in it but still you need to practice , don’t worry I will teach you also and make you more expert than her , she smiled at me and nodded in

approval . but later she became aware of what I said , you naughty fellow and pat my head , do you think that I will allow you to touch me here after

no never . in that case let me try fucking your ass , I don’t want to feel guilty for not teaching that chapter to you , I wont be able to excuse myself

later . she laughed at my comment and slapped on cheek playfully and said badmash . I love that word from her she says badmash with such a love in

it . after little more persuasion also she didn’t yield her butt to me , in pretext of pain blah , blah .

At last I used my trump card , let me try it . I am sure it wont hurt much except for first invasion and later you will love it . let it be I wont fuck your

ass , but you were saying I cant enter even a finger into your lovely ass , I want to check and if I believe you get pain I shall drop idea of fucking your

ass . she was not ready to listen as she knew me , and my ideology where I fail every body and prove myself to be correct and I am the only intelligent

than rest of them . ( I used those tricks , for instance try to convince them else confuse ) . such tricks most of the time yielded results . that was the

reason she was not ready even for light try . at last I made her agree with finger and taking promise that I wont attempt to fuck her ass .

She lay on her back and remind me not to cheat her . I said yes and promised her , lubed my finger with thick coat of cream and inserted other finger

into her pussy and started fingering her . she had covered her face with her hands expecting lots of pain and was preparing herself to scream for pain .

I could guess and instead of inserting finger into her ass I finger-fucked her more so that she should relax . I didn’t bother and continue fingering

her , she thought I was fingering her chute by mistake but I knew why I was doing it . when she was aroused and started pushing her self for more

deeper penetration , thought it is right time and inserted a finger into her ass , as I had already lubed my finger aw well entrance , one knuckle entered

into her tight virgin ass hole , stopped fingering her ass for some time continuing with her pussy . when she was comfortable I pushed little more and

at last I pushed my entire finger , there was no much protest for that , as it had not pained much with one finger . using same trick I pushed another

finger , this time she said it pains but wait and push made almost second finger was inside her ass . she was asking me to take it out but it was mild

request but not big protest . then I asked her how does she feel she said it pains a lot and please take out your finger , I said there are two fingers , she

said no I felt one . then I asked her to turn your head and see for yourself . I pulled out both fingers which were slick with cream , then only she

believed it . I was happy as I could convince her for ass fuck . but it was not as easy as I had thought , now she was acting pain on her ass and lot of

blah , blah . some how I convinced her to try for little , if she feels pain I shall stop and withdraw . at last with promise of pulling out in case she

complains of pain she agreed for a try .

I made her some more hot by kissing and caressing her body , she agreed . I made her lye on her stomach and spread her thighs . I cleaned cream and

licked her ass hole as well pussy for some time ,, she was enjoying her ass lick as it soothed whatever pain she had in ass . then I smeared lot of cream

on her ass hole and slowly fingered her ass with one finger , taking enormous quantity and smeared on my dick too . then I sat on her ass and rubbed

my dick on her ass and made her ready for attempt . I widened her ass globes with fingers and positioned my cock at entrance , and then pushed my

cock head into her butt . she wiggled her body , my cock lost its location , then I placed back my cock on her back entrance and pushed a little with

warning that it will pain a little and there after it wont and you will enjoy it . she nod her head in approval without her soul into it . then I slowly

pushed my glans into her ass , she complained of lot of pain , I soothed her with words and massaged her back and I assured her as the bulb is thicker

than shaft , it will pain a little till it passes sphincter muscle , then after that it wont pain , she had stuffed bed sheet into her mouth to bear pain . then

I sprawled over her back and paused my movement . I wanted her to have some strength and she should forget pain . I started biting her neck and back

and then I placed my mouth behind her ears , this is most erogenous female part , they will get wild on licking their ear lobes and if you chew them ,

they will start moaning forgetting pain . I did same and made her moan , now room was filled with her moans . then I pushed a little , she wiggled her

body but my hold was firm on her and my cock remained into her ass hole . I paused till she stopped complaining and gave another push . this time

she literally cried with pain and she was asking me to take out , but I didn’t gave any attention to her words as this is not first time I am deflowering

asses

. I consoled her to be brave and bear pain for some more time , so that pain will vanish , still she was crying . she said you had promised me that if

there is pain you will stop and pull out . I said yes I will follow but not now , when pain is not bearable , see now it is going and I started biting her

back , them I took enough care that I should not bite and leave bite marks on her exposed area . I was biting her soft and white back , leaving bite

marks and making that skin red . she was lost in that then I gave a mighty push and this time sending more than half of my cock into her ass . she

cried again with more pain , this time I said , see you were telling that even finger will not enter , now you have swallowed my entire cock into your

ass .

is it she asked in midst of her cry , yes I promise you are successful in taking my full length m will you check it m she said no but still it hurts . I said it

will vanish soon , till then you will have to bear , she kept quite , she had no other option as she could not push my heavy weight from her back .

I paused for some time and was pressing her boobs placing my hands below her and pinched her nipples . after some time she stopped crying , then I

started moving slowly and later increased speed , she too started moaning . I asked her how the pain is , she said better than previous , but don’t fuck

fast it will hurt . I was fucking her ass slowly and only with half cock . still nearly half was outside which I had lied to her . then slowly I started

fucking her bit faster and with stroke I sent one mm extra each time . she was moaning in half pleasure and half pain . when I was confident that she

will bear , then I raised my self little and asked her to raise her butt . I raised her butt with my hands placing my hand on her abdomen for desired

level . now she was doggy , I started moving , within few minutes I was almost inside her and to divert her mind I started fingering her chute . at last I

was able to fuck her freely , but she was still saying me to go slow as it hurts . then my real fuck started and I made her moan with pleasure , my cock

and fingers were on work and I fucked her till she had a big orgasm . then I stayed for some more time feeling her tight muscles catch my cock tightly

into her ass . then she requested me to take it out as it should not hurt too much . I too obliged her and pulled my cock , when my cock came out it

made sound like bottle opener and it came out with a pop . I laid her on her back and after wiping my cock I entered into her chute before she

complains again of pain in her ass . I started banging her like any thing and when she had climaxed several times I too wanted to cum . then I moved

my body little above so that my cock was hitting her bacchedani , I felt it is opening its mouth with every thrust . at last I matched my orgasm with her

with last stroke I started filling my semen directly into her womb . she too tightened her grip and her pussy muscles spasm around my shaft as if they

are milking me . oh my god you have made me pregnant was her words , see how it is entering into mine mmmmmmmmmm and she cried a lot

before she released me . I asked in shock what are you telling , today I am on most fertile day and I think you are making me pregnant . I was happy to

hear and even little hesitated but didn’t release my grip on her sent all the sperms into her .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 12:59 PM