Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
All of a sudden she turned at my side and opened her eyes . what do you want , do you want my body or me . there was no expression in her eyes . her look was piercing into my eyes to heart . I said you know better and ask yourself . your heart may be able to give answer , that was all I could muster courage to tell . her eyes still expression less , she was still looking into my eyes , she was in fact had entered through my eyes and was traveling into my heart and soul . I could not bear her sight , I closed my eyes for not able to face her , I had committed mistake , I had failed to read her mind , I had thought she is game and I had seduced or she loved me the way I loved her . no it was not the case .

nandini got fucked 58.....48
I felt some thing heavy on me , I opened my eyes to find she was lying on me
partially , she hugged me tight and started crying , she was saying some thing . it
was weaker than whisper . I concentrated on what she was telling , yes , yes ,
miracle had happened and she was saying I love you , I love you shree . she was
crying with excitement , not by sadness . I love you baby , I love you , make love
to me . she was showering kisses on me . I wanted to ask her is she saying this
out of mercy or the help extended to her family or she really loved me . no it is
not proper time to ask all these , let me hammer when steel is hot . I too replied I
love you too , I love you a lot . I cant express how much I love you nandini
darling . usually I don’t call her by name but now I was repeatedly calling her
janu , nandini , darling etc . I don’t know why she got so aggressive , she tore my
west to bare my top . then she pulled my lungi away . she started kissing my bare
chest , she was kissing my nipples . mmmmmm she is in hurry to be loved ,
probably she was making her mind to get ready for this incest love . so far she
called me baby bro and to call me lover was bit painful and she being so naïve
girl and who loved her family and her husband , who could never cheat her
husband , it was tough task to her . I too didn’t delay to bare her , I removed her
clothes one by one . I wanted to hurry up before she changed her mind . I
removed her blouse and bra in one go and then it was underskirt along with
panties . we both were nude now . her beauty was shining in full light . I looked
at her , she had no hairs on her body , then I remembered beauticians by mistake
had treated nandini as bride .
I made her lye on her back , spread her legs like open book , I wanted to kiss her
and lick her every where , but instead I took my cock and positioned between her
thighs . I slowly inserted my long and slim cock into her tight and oozing pussy .
it slowly sank into her depth . I started fucking without any fore plays , may be
she was used to it , as I am new partner she was soon excited and was moaning
lightly . within couple of minutes she was on height and I continued fucking her
for the approaching first climax . within a minute she had first orgasm with me .
when her orgasm subside I pulled my cock out of her pussy . it came with plop
sound , she looked amazed at me . oh it is hard even after doing she exclaimed . I
said it was rehearsal baby , now the main picture will start . what do you mean by
rehearsal and main picture she asked in amusement . I said wait and watch . I
went to bath room and washed my cock with water and came back . she had
covered herself with her clothes . I rolled beside her and removed clothes and
threw away ,from her reach . I had fucked her for she should not change her mind
, even if she changes I could tell and convince once fucked is fucked .
 nandini got fucked 58.49
I started with kissing her fore head , then her face cheeks and at last came to her
lips . I gave her tight smooch , she too responded by opening her lips . my tongue
entered her mouth and explored her mouth . I took her tongue into my lips and
sucked it hard . she was loving my games and responding to every moves . then I
left her upper body , came to toes , wiped her toes with towel and took it into my
mouth . I sucked her fingers one by one and while I caressed her entire foot . I
did same to both legs then to her calf and slowly went to knee and inside knee .
by the time I reached her thighs she was moaning loud and was ready for another
round . I ignored her moans and continued licking her thighs . when I reached
inner thighs she was so excited , she started pulling me by my hairs , at last she
said shree come on fuck me . that is what I wanted I again positioned between her
thighs . I asked her to show my cock its way to heaven . she hesitated for few
moments , she touched my cock and withdrew her hand , when I didn’t move she
took it into her fingers as if it is going to bite her .
 nandini got fucked 58.50
then she guide it her pussy , I
wanted to play some more with her , wanted her to hold my cock in her hand and
pump it , but she was not comfortable with it , so I left it and pushed my cock
into her burning chute . it went easily this time as few minutes back I had fucked
for an short round .
I started pumping slowly , as she was already excited and her pussy was dripping ,
she started moaning soon . I went on fucking bit faster this time , I had no threat
of discharging early as I had fucked her nanad couple of hours earlier . I didn’t
touch her body except the collision underneath . I placed my hands at each side
and went on pumping , pushing fast and withdrawing slowly . I must have fucked
about five minutes then she started moaning loud and loud , indicating she was
ready for next orgasm . she was trying to place my hands on her boobs but I
didn’t care to touch them . with few more thrusts she discharged , it was big
orgasm of her life , that I could understand by her expressions . I kept my cock
buried in her hot box till her orgasm subside .
Then I rolled off her and lay beside her . she said it was best of her life , I had
expected it . I said don’t hurry to comment darling , still more to come and plenty
to enjoy . is it are you not yet finished ? she asked .
 nandini got fucked 58.51
did you feel me cumming in
you . you will feel definitely when I cum inside your burning chute . how do I
know that , how will it feel when you pour yours into me . I was shocked to hear
this , you are already married for few years and you are asking such question ,
you are kidding me . do you think that I am a fool , or are you impressing me as
if you are virgin , I roared at her . she said , don’t be angry baba , did I tell that I
am virgin , and how can I be virgin after spending so many nights with hubby .
you are taking me wrong , though we are married since years , we have never
done it without cover . what do you mean cover I asked . don’t you know cover ,
it is ….. she stammered and at last said it is condom . we never did without
condom , even on safest period . it was my turn to be surprised . do you mean this
is the first time you are feeling cock inside your pussy ? . she said yes , in fact I
wanted to ask you to use one now , but I was scared to say as you are short
tempered some time . you start big drama if you don’t like what I say . no janu it
is not like that , when I am hurt or my ego is hurt for no reason , I get wild . sorry
henceforth I will never be angry with you .
 nandini got fucked 58.52
promise she asked , I said promise
and touched her extended hand . you were saying you have not yet finished or
poured yours into me , is it true . I said yes dear , I wont be finished so early ,
why do you ask . she said in my case …………. She paused for some time .
when I asked her she hid her face and said sorry , don’t ask . but I wanted to
know the truth . I persuade her to tell . I never ask him to do it , he only comes
when he is horny and we finish it very soon . I didn’t want to disclose it as I don’t
want to degrade my hubby . henceforth you never think that way . we are one
soul and two bodies , particularly hence forth . even before also we were like that
and now onwards your every problem is mine and your every secret is also mine .
be open to talk with me . now look at my lund , tell me what do you feel about it .
she was not ready to look at it m she was feeling shy . on persuasion she looked
and touched my erect pole , hesitantly , she withdrew her hand on asking her to
take it in her hand she took it and inspected it , yours is bit slim but long , she
stated . now don’t tell that it is the first time you touched it with your hand I
teased her . she blushed , hide her face with her palm . yes it is first time I am
touching it . if you have never touched it , how do you suck it I asked .
 nandini got fucked 58.53
sheeeeeee
who sucks such dirty things , I never touch his and I never allow him to touch
mine except while inserting .
I laughed loud , she blushed again . that is why I had not uttered a single word
about sex , now you are asking and laughing to insult me . sorry dear you are far
behind than today’s era . men not only touch pussy m they lick it and finger into
it , like that girls touch dongs and play with them and they do hand job and blow
job . now what are those things you are talking about , she asked . it is nothing
but girls do play with men’s lund and they make backward and forward skin and
pump it like this . I took her hand and tried to pump my dick with her hand , but
she snatched her hand . nothing to shy with me , I will teach you real art of
fucking , it is just not fucking but art of love making . be free with me and you
have to do as I tell , this is sort of lessons of life , which you need to learn to lead
happy life . you are behaving like olden era like shilayug . now hold my cock into
your hand like this , I took her hand placed it on cock . now feel its silky skin ,
peel the skin and see how the inner thing looks like . better you sit beside me
,she sat up with little hesitation .
 nandini got fucked 58.54
then like obedient student she did as I said . hold
it in fist and move it forward and backward , this is called fisting . she repeated it
evn after I took my hand off of her hand . then she left it , I said still one more
thing is left , she stopped in middle of sentence . I know what you are above to
say , you are going to ask me to lick it , which I will never do such nasty things in
my life . I let her go , too many first time things cant be digested in one go . I had
washed it for asking her to suck it , it was good I didn’t ask . otherwise I would
have spoiled the game . now she lay on her back , she was cold now and I was
still hot with erect cock . I started the heating process by kissing her face and big
smooch ,there also I had to give her few hints to improve smooching . rest she
learned by herself . then I started with her calf and knee then her thighs . she was
shivering with every touch I made and every lick I gave . it didn’t take her more
time to make her moan and excited , oh shree come on now , I want you now . I
said any time darling , whenever you wish I am at your service . I again mounted
her in missionary style . this time when I asked her to guide my pole into her
snatch , she did without much hesitation . this time I fucked her for long time .
 nandini got fucked 58.55
I
was caressing her body , touching her butt and navel , but mind it so far I haven’t
touched her bare boobs , forget sucking them . with this round I made her cum
two three times , now she was begging me to finish as she is tired and other thing
is she was curious to feel me cuming in her and filling her pussy with my hot lava
. I wanted to make it still better so I fucked her harder and deeper this time . at
last I matched with her third round of orgasm I started filling her virgin pussy (
for semen ) . she cried with pleasure and excitement . at last she collapsed on bed
, when we both stopped leaking , I rolled beside her and hugged her tight .
She went to bath for cleaning I too followed her , she first cleaned and then me .
on the way back she took her clothes , I snatched it and threw it away . you wont
need clothes for today night I said . why the game is over no she asked innocently
. I said no darling it has begun now . raath baaki , bath baaki isang a song , she
continued , hona haijo hojanedo . we both laughed heartily and came to bed . for
today’s night I am all yours , you can do any thing with me for only this night ,
remember we are never going to repeat it .
 nandini got fucked 58.56
I don’t want to ruin my happily
married life . don’t worry janu , as you feel fit , its my promise I will never touch
you without your wish , are you happy now .
if you are hungry you can have some fruits I said . she said no , that food is not yet
digested , you can have if you want , give it to me , I will cut and serve you . if
you don’t want now , let it be we shall have after next round .
This time I used my tongue on her upper body and sucked her boobs and at last I
wanted to suck her pussy , but she stopped me from doing so , but on request
allowed me to play with it , I fingered it for little time . again she was horny and
this time it took lots of time to cum , but she reached several orgasms before I
filled her chute .
This time we both went to wash hand in hand , now real charm had come , she
was behaving like newly wed couple on first night . in fact it is her first night for
so many ventures , that too with other than her hubby . but now she had lost
almost all the inhibitions . now she was not blushing any more , even she didn’t
try to cover herself with clothes . she sat with as if we were used to it since ages .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 12:51 PM