Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
nandini slow seduction 58......46
that is what I needed badly she said , I rolled beside her , she
slide further towards me and threw her hand over me . we were looking at each
other , we were silent without even a word she was looking at me . I was just
thinking why she has no far objected for this kind of room . there is no second
word for it is an luxurious room , but had only one cot that too you cant call it
double bed , bit larger than single bed . by then door bell rang , I opened door ,
there bell boy was waiting with thermos in his hand . I let him come inside
nandini had straightened her dress and sat up . he poured coffee into two cups
and we took one each . I asked him to prepare bubble bath , he simply nod his
head and entered attached bath . what is that and why bath now she asked . hot
water bath will soothe your mind and skin , don’t worry it will cheer you up . she
kept quite . when that boy went out reporting bath is ready , he went out with tips
I gave him , he was pleased to get tips he went out saluting me . I asked , whether
you have taken tub bath before , she laughingly said , I haven’t even seen it . I
took her into bath room through changing room and explained , she was amused
to see it , innocent girl I thought for my self . what about clothes she asked . you
will find another cupboard door from inside changing room there your clothes
will be ready in dressing cabinet . she said ok and I left her in the bath room
closing the door behind me . if you have any doubts you can call me or ask me , I
smiled at her teasingly .
After she took bath she called from changing room , where her clothes were kept I
told her to open cabinet and again , there is no night dress but only saree is there .
I said you will have to wear whatever is available , there are nothing more than
that . you may find all the necessary things there I added . as soon as she opened
door after she got dressed she looked most beautiful woman . I wanted to whistle
at her , but I stopped myself as she is very sensitive . I said I think this suits you
best and you look very beautiful in this saree I added while I closed door . I too
took leisurely bath and came out after dressing in new lungi which was kept there
. so you too have new dress here , you are wearing silk lungi and shirt . same with
me I got silk saree and blouse all new materials . you have chosen all right size
things and which color I like the most . this was the saree which she had liked
most for herself but kept it back looking at the price tag , I had observed it keenly
while shopping for vidya and I got it packed separately to present her .
Now her hairs were done neatly with light make up on her face , she looked like
angel . I wanted to hug her and make love to her . my mind cautioned me to go
slow . I had ordered food to room service that also came , we had light food as
meals at marriage was heavy . she like taste of food as soon as food was over
room boy cleaned every thing . now she questioned me why did you bring such a
costly saree for me . I said whether you liked it or not I asked her back . she said
yes I have liked it and even expressed to you but as it is very costly I had kept it
back , there was no need to bring such costly saree for me , if it was for bride it
could be ok , she said in objecting voice . I asked her to stop argument and it is
enough if you liker it that is all . are we going to sit like this forever or we are
going to sleep also . she said I want to sleep but how can I sleep in this new silk
saree . I got up and made her stand , I took her hand to lead to other room , oh
shit I said light gone and lead her to bed in total darkness to cot . I made her sit
on cot , she said there is some thing dirt or some thing else and got up from cot .
but I made her sit again and switched on light . she looked at room shocked to
find this room is also decorated with flowers and has nice fragrance of fresh and
natural flowers . she immediately got up from bed and said what is this shree ,
why you got the room decorated like this . there were ocean of questions on her
face , she stood as if she wanted to run away . I placed my hand on her both
shoulders and made her sit . don’t be frightened dear , this room was also
decorated for first night for some other new couple , but unfortunately that girl
got menses today in the evening , so booking was cancelled . they wanted lots of
time to clear this , otherwise they offered room on top floor , I thought it is better
to take this instead of waiting one hour to get top floor room .
This bed is big enough for more than two , any way you sleep here , I shall be
sleeping in other room . so that it will be comfortable for you . I stood up to leave
, she caught my hand and stopped me . shree it is not like that , I stopped her . no
dear nothing doing you sleep here comfortably and I shall sleep in other room ,
so that no confusion and no problem . this time my voice was firm , she said no I
was just ……. I stopped again , it is better to do the way I told , so there wont be
any place for misunderstanding . I clearly remember bus incidence and I don’t
want any scene be created again . till now I feel guilty for that , I don’t want it be
repeated . I went up to door and opened , she came running after me , she caught
me and brought to bed , don’t leave me alone shree . she was hugging from back , her almost of body was touching my back . I knew her weakness , she never sleeps alone , if dinesh was not there she sleeps with vidya as she is scared to sleep alone . even in day time , if she is left alone she calls some neighbors on one or other pretext to her home , if no one is available she keeps t v volume high as if t v is giving her company . I said let me go dear , I wont be far away , just outside this room . if you have any problem you can call me any time or come to me . or if you have any problem with decoration you sleep there and I shall remain here . there is one thing if I sleep with you , it is going to cause misunderstanding .
why are you talking so much , did I say anything to you . casually I asked why all this decoration , is it crime ? . if yes then please excuse me . we both are going to sleep in this room only and on the same bed . I don’t have any complaints . unnecessarily you are making hill out of a mole . she kissed my cheeks from back , her saree clad boobs pressed on my back . are you happy my sweet munna , my sweet baby is so sensitive and arrogant at the same time . she turned me to face her and again hugged me and showered kisses on my face and at last gave a sweet kiss on my lips . she took me to bed made me lye on bed and she rolled beside me . she placed hand on my chest looked into my eyes , why are you so short tempered , rest of your attitude is just fine except this one . she slide near to me , now her body was touching to me . I placed my hand over her and pulled her kissed her cheeks . then I moved to sleep at one side and asked her to sleep properly . she too came near me , we were lying side by side but with some distance between us . then she remembered that she is wearing brand new silk saree , she asked do you mind if I remove saree , if you have arranged some night dress it is better or if no that is also ok for me . I don’t mind sleeping without saree with my baby . you to remove your silk shirt , it is also new . she made me sit and removed my shirt and hanged it on hanger , then she removed her saree and neatly fold it before she hanged it on hanger . can you reduce a c , it is getting cold now . I asked her to get both remote controls of t v and a c . I switched on t v and reduced a c . she lay beside me of course with decent distance . she said I had to remove saree as this is the best and costliest gift of my life and I will keep it with me forever . most important is love behind that present is most important . my hubby does not even remember by birth date or anniversary date , so no question of bringing presentation to me , where as I bring him gifts on both the occasions without fail from my little savings . before her eyes were moist with tears I took her hand and kissed her back of hand . love you dear I said I too love you a lot she replied . she turned on her back and surveyed room and its decoration , this so nice place and so well furnished and decorated she said . whoever has decorated this has very good taste . but I feel there is some resemblance in the room of vidya and this , she said with faint thread of doubt . it was there many things were same in both rooms . may be same decorator has done both works or this fellow saw our room and did it here , but still it looks nice no ? . vidya’s room is much better than this , it was my idea blended with his skills that has made it more beautiful than this . she said yes it is really fantastic , you must have spent a lot to decorate it . it is love that matters dear not money . vidya is lucky to get so much of love from you and to get good family to go with . my love is not big thing , she got good family that is most important I replied . we were chitchatting for some time , then all of a sudden she asked me . do you mind if I ask one question shree . no never you can ask anything . I am scared to ask as you are bit short tempered and if you don’t want to reply does not matter . if at all you are answering I want straight answer she said . when preface is so big , then this must be dangerous question I replied . it is up to you how you take it . but I want honest reply she added . come on I will never cheat you , ask any thing I assured her .since when you are in love with vidya was her straight question . this startled me . since I met her I answered politely without giving any hints of the way I love her . this is what I wanted to avoid , I don’t want this kind of answer , you know what I am asking . why don’t you clearly ask I replied . since when and how you started loving the way adults make love , this time I want straight answer . I was lost in thoughts , I was mum for some time . since when you started suspecting us I asked . since very long and I am sure you indulge into sex with each other . when her attitude changed and she stopped pestering me and her bro for pocket money and still spent good amount on cosmetics and others , I started suspecting her . when you gifted scooty and some times she was late to come home , I was sure that some thing was going between you . I am damn sure she never involves with any other male even with her class fellows . she shares her everything with me except this . do you want me to tell truth I questioned . yes that is what I am asking , I am sure you are into sex , even today you had sex before coming here , that is truth . no one has understood that but except me . I am like her elder sis , care taker and just every thing , I know her much better than her mom . it is too risky to do such things on occasion like today . I have never asked or complained about this either with you or to her . but what you did today I didn’t like it . yes I know I tried to avoid but she was bent upon to do on the way , she was very much insistent and it was completely her plan and she had done all the arrangements . but how did you know it , it was so well planned and we did good coverage for it I replied . I told no she cant hide any thing from me . I gave her brief score of how and what happened between us , didn’t forget to use some raw description using vulgar words . do you mind fucking your nanad I asked . if I had mind it I would have stopped you from doing such things , on first place when I was aware it was too late and you had gone too far . I watched some strangeness when she lost virginity to you and I kept an eye on her and came to know that it is you . in fact she was loving you before you were even aware of it . she had expressed it to me and I was in favor of you , but as you are younger than her , our in laws didn’t consent to it . otherwise you could be ideal couple she remarked .
I said you are wrong , if you had married me we would be the most ideal couple in the world . she was startled by this remark , when she recovered she hit my chest with her fist and said badmash . haven’t you heard you in laws comment same thing many times . she said yes , now tell me what that decorator said , she blushed and nod her head . then tell me how many people must have asked in these two days , many people must have confused that we are couple , even few have asked me straight . she said yes and laughed , even it has happened to me today , some lady told same thing to me on my face . she said you are an lucky girl to have such a dashing husband indicating towards you , but I said you are my bro , she said sorry but added you are handsome . it continued for some more time . now my hand was wandering on her body and she was responding to my touches sub consciously . when so many people have commented same thing and if so many people think that we make best couple why don’t we make it true . she ws startled by my remark . how are you going to make it true , have you gone mad . we are bro and sis and I am happily married to another , how can you say we can marry each other . let us be bro sis to outside world and we can be couple between these four walls I replied . you are insane she said and turned other side and slept . I heard her sobbing , my god what did I do , I want her , I love her but I spoiled everything by foolish comments .
Non reversible damage was done , I was cursing myself for spoiling the game . I had brought her to this level with utmost difficulty and with lots of efforts . every thing was in vain in single sentence , I was very sad and so she was . I let her cry for some time , then said sorry if I offend you , I didn’t mean to hurt you . I was just kidding but you took it so serious . you were telling that I am short tempered , but here you are behaving like kids . I said I am sorry no , I kissed her left cheek , she pushed my face away from her . this means she is not going to listen to my words and my apologies are not going to work . when I was saying this my cock had become like steel rod , but now it went limp , cant even locate where it is .
I waited for some more time , for her sobs to be stopped , but it continued . I placed my hand on her back covered by bra and blouse . not in sexy was but as if assuring her , my hold was firm on her shoulder , then I caressed her back as if pacifying her . slowly her sobs subsided and she was silent and still . aroma of natural flowers used to decorate was working like aphrodisiac , he had used strange combination of flowers , some orchids were also there . some flowers were kept in flower vase . in a single word room was filled with romantic fragrance and decorated to arouse any man or woman . but here condition was worse , I was getting its effect but she was lying her eyes closed , like a dead log . if she was cooperating or not angry I could arouse her at least verbally , but condition was too precarious , cant do any thing . I lost mood as well hope of getting her . nothing was in my hand , I could lay still and was expecting some miracle to happen . I was so depressed for the first time in my life , my brain had stopped functioning , I was not able to think of any thing except cursing myself .
I looked at her , she was sleeping facing at other side , she looked so beautiful in her blouse and underskirt . her long hairs were scattered on bed , they looked like wave on water as she had not tied after her bath . fragrance of her hair mixed with aroma of flowers and her sexy bac was again arousing me . her sight was like intoxicating . absent mindedly I moved to her and placed my hand on her back , caressed her back . I didn’t intend to arouse her , but if possible bring back her to normal . if she turns this side or keeping in same pose if she tells that she has excused me was enough . I want her at least on terms of talking with me , may not be as close as previous , I could be happiest person on earth . but what to do it was not happening . if I lose any other girl is a different story , but I cant afford to lose her . I love her and her family , I was helping them mainly because of nandini and her innocence , it is not mainly because of vidya , I was helping vidya for her education and we loved each other and having sex frequently is different matter . my heart was crying silently this silence was killing me , I had said sorry several time and had asked to pardon me , but I could not insist her to excuse me and talk to me . if it is possible time should heal the wound and how long it may take , god alone knows . I came still further and my hand slide on her stomach . when I noticed it I wanted to draw my hand back , but her flawless smooth skin didn’t allow mw to draw back . I let it there only for some time . when there was no response I started caressing her smooth skin , as she was not wearing her saree and midriff was bare . that continued for some more time , when there was no negative or positive response I continued caressing . then devil in me awake , my hand slowly slide upwards , slowly it reached to base of her left boob . it stayed there for some more time and later move so slowly millimeter per minute and at last it cupped her left breast , still covered one . I waited for some more time , there was no negative response from that side , I could not make out whether she is sleeping or not . if she was awake she would have thrown away my hand , but it had not happened , may be she was asleep . but I didn’t dare to press or insert my hand in her blouse or even change to right boob . I let it stay there , covering her tit as if holding some fragile thing which could break if given slightest press .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 12:46 PM