Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
I was running. Running hard. Running fast. Pumping my fists and raising my arms. My lungs ached a little with the need for air. The salty spray of the Arabian sea hit me a little. I kept running. Trying to chase away all my inner demons. As I ran along the seaface, I came across a group of 4 men sitting and talking. They noticed me approach. First the smallest guy. Then another. Soon all four sets of eyes were staring at me. Specifically, staring at my chest as my big boobs rose and fell.

As I neared them, I felt a sense of panic. It was almost like PTSD. I felt my heart beat even faster. Would they jump me, force me to do what they wanted? I slowed down a little, staring back at them. One guy smiled. I kept a poker face. I ran past them. No one moved. I glanced back and saw that they were now staring at my ass. I tried to imagine the fantasies that were running through their heads as they saw my shapely maintained butt covered in tight spandex shorts. What did they want to do to me? What did I want them to do to me. I kept running as the path turned. I looked ahead.

Another set of men. Another bunch of staring eyes. Another mini panic attack. I kept running.

An hour later, I walked inside my parents' apartment. My mom heard me come in.

"Sheetal, is that you?" she asked from the kitchen.

"Yes, ma." I answered, taking my shoes off.

"How was your run?"

"Pretty good. Did 15K."

"Very good, beta." she said. "Vinay called. Asked you to call him back right away."

"Okay." I said.

Drenched in sweat, I sat on my old bed. Reached for the phone. I wondered if I should shower first. Nah, that would make him even more impatient. Might as well get it over with.

"Hey honey." I said when he answered the phone.

"There you are." he sounded a little miffed. "Where were you?"

"Out for a run."

"Hmm....so...what's the plan? I got your sms saying you postponed the tickets again?"

"Yes, sorry about that. It's just that.....Priti has this party and...." I stopped to take a deep breath. Lying took effort.

"Listen, Sheetal." he sounded serious. "If you just want to stay in Bombay permanently, come out and say it. I won't hold it against you."

"No, it's not like..." and I stopped. I remembered that these were the very words I had said to Bajwa when he caught me fooling around with his underling.

"It's not like what? It has been almost two months." he sounded annoyed. "I miss you."

"I miss you too, Vinay." I said. How could I explain to him why I kept postponing my ticket?

"I know this place isn't very exciting or fun. But we took this decision together. If you want to back out and stay there, that's okay. But then just tell me that. Enough of these excuses of Priti's party and maasi's party and all."

"I am sorry, Vinay." I said, wiping away a tear that spilled out.

"Don't be sorry. Just be honest." he said.

And an avalanche of words bounded down to me throat but stayed stuck there. Be honest? If I were to be honest, there was so much I had to tell him. So much I wanted to tell him. But how could I?

How could I tell him the way I calmly, even eagerly led the men to our guest room. How could I tell him that some random guy whose name I didn't even know, had first fingered me in the kitchen and then mounted me on that guest bed? That when he said to me, "get on your hands and knees memsaab, I want to fuck you like a dog fucks a bitch", I barely flinched and obeyed him. I didn't just obey him. I was proactive. I got on all fours, thrust my ass up, and parted my knees for better access.

"What an insatiable slut!" he had said as he climbed on top of the bed.

As his dick had entered my sopping cunt, I had groaned happily, wanting him to pound me hard. When his buddy had gotten on the bed and kneeled in front of me, I had started sucking his dick without any prodding. Bajwa had chuckled when he saw me getting banged on both ends in my own house. He had sat next to me and given a frank assessment,

"I didn't recognize it before when I met her, but this lady is a whore. Look at that trashy expression on her face. Look at how her as pushes back as you fuck her. And look at how her fingers are cradling those balls. She may act all high and mighty, but she is basically just a whore. A whore we will fuck nicely for the next week."

Next week? Even with that dick ramming my cunt and pleasing me, I had felt dread at the prospect of spending the whole week as the plaything of these men. I couldn't do that. Then, as if to make matters worse, Bajwa took his phone out of his pocket and started snapping pictures. This was the ultimate degradation. Now there was photographic evidence of me being happily fucked at both ends. And then just to make matters even more dire, he took a video. I was going to be like hundreds of women who find their most intimate moments splashed across the internet.

Once the three men all got done fucking me, I lay on the bed exhausted.

"Come on, let's get back to work." Bajwa said in his boss voice. "We might be fucking her, but her husband is the one paying us."

The rest of the day had been a tornado of conflicting emotions and experiences that were degrading and exhilarating. I had naively thought that once the men had fucked me once each, they would leave me alone. But that soon proved to be wrong. I had taken a shower and dressed in a demure salwar kurta to not entice them anymore. But now that the men had seen me naked for such a long time, they didn't need further enticement.

I was sitting in the study, working on my coding work when Bajwa ambled in a couple of hours later as if he owned the place.

"Memsaab, we've got the paint all mixed up and we have started on the outhouse first." he said nonchalantly, as if he had not just bangd me in my own house a while ago.

"Okay." I said without making eye contact.

Bajwa just stood there at the door. I kept staring at the screen and typing. It was like a game of chicken.

"God, you are so gorgeous." he finally said and approached me. "Not even in my wildest dreams did I think I would get to bang a beauty like you."

Finally I had to make eye contact with him.

"Please Bajwaji, what have I ever done wrong to you? These men forced themselves on me, and instead of saving me, you joined in? I thought you are a good man."

"I am a good man, memsaab." he said, sounding hurt. "I would have stopped it if it didn't look like you were enjoying it yourself."

"I was not." I protested. But he ignored me.

"You know, when I heard those rumors about you, I dismissed it all as idle chatter among the jobless."

"What rumors?" I sharply asked.

"That you are Billa Yadav's whore and he and his men regularly fuck you. Including once in the mandi in front of everyone."

"I haven't even met Billa Yadav." I said truthfully.

"So you weren't fucked in the mandi?"

"No! I mean...." why was I weighing degrees of truth when talking to this git "...I didn't get fucked but..."

"But what?"

"They made me use my mouth." I said.

"Haha, use your mouth. Such safe language. Why are you acting like you're some pure innocent damsel? I watched you suck that dick hungrily. Right in this house."

I had no response to that.

"Speaking of which....that's why I came here. Those guys have been talking about what a great cocksucker you are."

I closed my eyes, but still heard the zipper go down. I heard him come towards me.

"Be a good girl and open your mouth."

I winced and did as was told.

Those men had their way with me all day during their "breaks". Every other hour, they would come in, either alone or in pairs, and do as their heart pleased. Throughout the day, I was fucked hard, made to suck their dicks, my boobs were pinched and squeezed, my nipples were bitten and squeezed, I was spanked hard on my nice round ass a couple of times. I am ashamed to admit that as much as I hated everything they did, a big part of me enjoyed it too. I had a handful of orgasms throughout the day. And it wasn't just the sex.

Being in that helpless subservient position seemed to tickle that evil submissive instinct inside me. I cannot shake off the feeling of satisfaction I got when Bajwa stood over me as I was naked on my knees, and sprayed his seed all over my face. Then ordered me to keep it like that until it dried. It was only an hour later that I was given "permission" to clean it up.

Finally, after a goodbye fuck each, the three men left. I was exhausted. But I had to go take a long shower to wash off any evidence of their acts. I kept thinking about what Bajwa had said - that they had me for a whole week. I could not imagine how much I would lose myself if things continued like that for a whole week.

So as soon as Vinay got him, I told him he was right. The smell of the paint had been too strong. I wanted to go to Bombay for the week. He was very sweet and understanding about it. We booked a flight ticket for me online from the closest city and he drove me there himself in the morning.

A week had turned into two weeks had turned into two months. I kept postponing my return ticket. With each passing day, the past seemed like a forgotten dream. But I knew that I couldn't abandon my husband like that. The next day, I was going back to the cow belt.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 04:46 PM