Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
"Bajwaji, don't!" I pleaded, trying to push him away with my hands. The other guy, after his futile attempt to stop the penetration had stepped back. I was now perched on the counter, my head resting against the wall, trying to come to terms with Bajwa's girth.

"Shut up!" Bajwa revealed his ugly arrogant side and slapped my hand away.

All the collections of fat on the man's body, from his puffy cheeks to his multiple chins to his ample stomach covered by the shirt, jiggled in the same rhythm as my big tits as he started fucking me like a dog in heat. He put both his hands on my boobs and stepped up the pace.

"AAAAA....please.....slow....it's so thick!!!" I cried out, but was met with a slap across my face.

The two nukkad guys were just standing there behind Bajwa, their dicks out, watching as the short pudgy painter pounded the cunt of a tall voluptuous high class woman. They had intended to stop him from the deed, but now that the deed was done, they probably thought that stopping him was futile. I think their decisions were also shaped by my demeanor.

Because within a minute or so, I had gone from reluctance to enthusiasm. In my mind, I rationalized it by saying that I had been forced by these three men in my house against my will, and now that the unthinkable had happened, no point in continuing to resist. The girth of Bajwa's dick and the pleasure it gave me played a big role in changing my mind. Because with each stroke, I was filled with an ecstatic sense of satisfaction.

Ever since Vinay's career troubles started, I had not been properly fucked. The sex had been perfunctory and rare. So the sheer carnal intensity of this encounter, coupled with the depraved wrongness of the situation, tickled the devil inside me. And I pretty much embraced the situation. My legs were parted and in the air. I wrapped them around Bajwa's back and pulled him in, grunting in the process.

"See boss, the slut loves it!!" the other two guys exchanged high fives.

Bajwa didn't respond. He kept pummeling my cunt with intense concentration, staring straight into my eyes. I stared back noticing the beads of sweat forming on his face on that hot day. The sweat dropped down on my boobs. I rubbed it absent-mindedly.

All this while, I had been groaning and grunting in delight at this fast paced fucking. I could sense a wave of pleasure forming inside me. And soon I knew I was about to have an orgasm.

"Harder." I said hoarsely.

Bajwa complied. His ample tummy pushing against his shirt jiggled over my flat stomach as he started fucking me even harder.

"OH FAAAACCKKKKK!!!!!" I cried out as the orgasm hit me, wondering if Sarita could hear me.

"Wow!!!" Bajwa grunted and started bucking his hips even harder.

The sight of watching a gorgeous young memsaab roughly half his age quake through an orgasm was too much for him to keep going. I could feel the thick rod penetrating me start oozing cum. My head banged hard against the walls, hard enough to later form a bump. Bajwa squeezed my tits really hard as he came, making me wince in pain. We both came together making some really loud obscene noises as the two nukkad guys watched in fascination.

Finally we both stopped shaking. Bajwa bent down and kissed me clumsily. I was overcome with orgasmic ecstasy so I kissed him back although I instantly felt guilty. After kissing me for a while more and playing with my tits, Bajwa stayed on top like that, his dick still inside me. I could feel it contracting.

"Come on, boss. Give us a turn too." the guy who had fingered me whined.

"I want to bang her on her bed. These rich people have amazing soft beds." the other guy said.

Bajwa finally stepped back after one last kiss. I was feeling half-drunk from the intensity of the orgasm that had just hit me. I was still folded up on that kitchen counter, my legs in the air, my shaved pussy on display as Bajwa's copious cum dripped out and fell on the floor. With some effort, I rolled off the counter and stood on the floor on shaky knees.

I don't know who was more surprised, me or them, when I stabilize myself and then started walking out the room. My skirt was still rolled around my waist, so with my panties off, they could see my round ass as they walked behind me. The top was still hanging off my shoulders, so I took it off. The bra was still on, although not doing its job because my tits were spilling over it.

When one of the guys took my skirt off while walking, I let him do it. Now I was leading these three working class men through my house, clad only in a bra with the cups rolled down. If someone saw the sight, they would find it so trashy. A high class young memsaab acting like a whore.

I led them to the guest bedroom. They wanted a soft bed. It had a soft bed. I still did not want to let them fuck me on the very bed my husband and I shared. Despite my recent descent into depravity, that seemed too much.

"Boss, how much did you cum inside her? She is still leaking!" one of the guys said as we walked.

He was right. The cum had been streaming down my thighs the whole time. I made a mental note to clean up all the spilled bits later.

"You two are young bucks fucking women all around." Bajwa said, fondling my ass. "I am an old ugly man with an old ugly wife. I obviously had a lot of juice saved up."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 04:45 PM