Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
I was feeling like such a trashy whore as I was on my knees, practically naked, servicing three cocks at once. It made me feel ashamed but also incredibly aroused. I knew that if the men broke their word and decided to fuck me anyway, I probably wouldn't resist.

And the first sign of their perfidy came immediately.

"Mmmmm!!!" I moaned in protest as the guy who had been in my mouth and was now on my left, reached down with his left hand and stroked my pussy lips.

"Wet!" he said. And then I was shocked but also pleased when his finger started playing with my clit very skillfully.

I kept moaning and shivering as his fingers gave me pleasure. My entire body shook. And that change in my demeanor proved to be too much for the guy now in my mouth. I had also been using my tongue and lips to pleasure him. I felt his grip on my hair tighten. And he started unloading his seed in my mouth.

"AHHHH!!!!" he groaned as he bucked his hips hard, filling my mouth.

As he stepped back, I just stayed there, bent in my waist, my mouth full of his cum. I was about to spit it out when for some reason, the hygiene freak in me said it was wrong splashing cum around potatoes that someone might it. So even before I realized, I had swallowed the whole load.

"Whoa! She swallowed it!" the guy on my right said moving in front of me.

"What a whore!" the guy on my left said, increasing the pressure on my clit.

"Oooooohhhhhh!!" I moaned in pleasure.

"The bitch is enjoying it!"

I had led a pretty active sex life but never done anything this perverted. The realization of that, combined with the fact that I had swallowed the salty goop, and the fingers at my clit combined to push me over the edge too. I shuddered through a small orgasm, in the process gripping the dick in my left hand really hard.

"Ouch!!!" he complained and spanked my ass, and I loosened my grip.

RAPRAPRAP

There was a sharp knock on the door.

"Why is this door locked? Who is in there?" a male voice said from outside.

My three lovers and I froze.

"Who is it?" the guy who had cum and was now happily leaning against the wall with his pants zipped up said.

"Who is it? Who are you?"

The guy frowned and walked to the door.

"Wait!!!" I protested, but to no avail.

The door was opened, but thankfully not all the way. He stood there blocking the view and there was a short tense conversation. I almost jumped out of my skin when the door was opened wide and a middle aged man walked in with a wheelbarrow.

He saw me and did a double take. And you can imagine why. He saw what was clearly a high class young memsaab, naked except for panties rolled around her knees, with a dick in front of her, and another man's hand on her pussy.

"Don't look at her." one of my lovers said sharply. "Just take your damn potatoes and get out."

I looked into the man's eyes for a couple of seconds before looking away shamefully. The next minute or so was bizarre. I went back to sucking the other dick, and jacking off the third one while the guy who had already cum, got behind me and started fondling my ass. Whatever had happened so far had been restricted to just the nukkad guys. Now an outsider had seen me indulging in this oral play with them.

He took longer than necessary to fill his wheelbarrow with potatoes. he kept staring at me, drinking in the sight of a gorgeous fair skinned young memsaab with big heaving tits. Finally, after the guys yelled at him, he gathered everything together and left. But not before he saw me shudder my way through another orgasm as the skillful fingers continued their work.

Fifteen minutes later, I was slipping my panties back on and reaching for my bra. I had swallowed three loads of cum and had been fingered to multiple orgasms. After the whole thing ended, the three guys were clearly feeling just as awkward as I was. I was surprised and also disappointed that they kept their word. Once I had sucked them all off, I was free to go.

"Keep your husband in control." I got a final word of warning.

They even helped me carry my bags back to the car.

The only wrinkle in the whole situation was that as I walked out of that storage room with the three men and back towards the mandi, I saw a middle aged couple that lived in our colony. They had seen me emerge from the room and were looking at me in shock. I avoided eye contact and kept going.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 04:43 PM