Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
That incident shook me a little. I was surprised at Vinay's decision to take them on. He was the one who had grown up in the cow belt, and he was the one who often told me that such thugs are just too much trouble. The best thing is to ignore them, serve our time in this horrible place, and return to Bombay. So I had no idea why Vinay suddenly felt the need to assert himself.

The next couple of times we walked past them, the guys stayed quiet. It seemed like Vinay had won. But I knew that the chapter wasn't fully closed. And sure enough, I had to pay the price for my husband's insolence a week later.

Vinay had invited some colleagues and their wives for dinner. So I had gone to the mandi (vegetable market) one afternoon, in my car. I had a bag full of vegetables in my hand and was examining some mangoes at a shop to make some dessert with, when

"Nice mangoes, huh? Ripe and sweet."

A voice behind me said. Terrified, I turned. Three of the nukkad guys were standing behind me. The guy who had almost fought with Vinay, the guy who had pulled him away, and a third guy I used to see hanging around my house. The fruit-seller seemed to think the question was a serious one and directed at him.

"Yes, very ripe and sweet." he said offering them a sample.

"Big too." another guy said.

"Big? They aren't really very big." the seller said, confused. Then he noticed a couple of them staring at my boobs, which even under a modest and loose kurta, were visible. Since that incident, I had stopped wearing an revealing clothes outside the house. It was strictly salwar kurta, and at the most jeans with a modest top.

"That bag looks heavy, memsaab. Let us help you with it." my old friend approached me.

"It's okay." I said, but he pretty much snatched the bag.

"These mangoes aren't very good." the third guy said. "Memsaab, we'll show you a different shop."

I looked at the three men, and then looked around me. It was the middle of the day, so the mandi wasn't very crowded. The fruit seller had a terrified look on his face. He probably knew who these men were aligned with. He did not seem like the kind of guy who would stick his neck out to protect me. None of the other sellers around looked interested in the scenario. If I raised an alarm, there was no guarantee that it would help.

"Come."

I didn't seem to have much of a choice. I walked between the men, two behind me, one in front, as we made our way through the mandi. If the sellers and other customers found it unusual that a visibly rich high class memsaab was accompanying three known thugs, they certainly didn't show it. Everyone kept their eyes away from us as the men led me to the back of the mandi. There was a big brick structure there used for storage. One of the guys checked a bunch of door, found one that was unlocked, and walked in.

I stood still, terrified at the prospect of being taken inside a dark room. But the guys behind me nudged at my side meaningfully. I was pretty much pushed into the room.

"What do you want?" I tried to sound angry and authoritative when the door was bolted from the inside. Around us were piles and piles of potatoes. The room smelt horrible.

"You know what we want."

"Come on, be reasonable. I am a married woman. You can't do this to me." I pleaded.

It didn't have any effect. One guy stepped up and squeezed my right breast hard.

"I hear you are great at blowjobs." he said.

I tried to slap his hand away, but he put it right back.

"You husband thinks he is very dabangg (brave)?" another guy said steppe forward and touching my boobs. "He thinks he will parade around a tasty dish like you with these huge knockers and we can't even praise them?"

"I apologize for my husband." I said, as those hands squeezed my tits over the kurta. "He was in a bad mood that day."

"We have been in a bad mood since then." the third guy stepped behind me and I felt his hands fiddle with the chain of my kurta.

There was a loud noise as he pulled the zip down all the way to my waist. He then put his rough fingers on my back and rubbed it. I hated myself when this made a shiver of excitement go up my spine. Things in the bedroom had continued to be tepid with Vinay. We had sex at the most once every two weeks, and even that was more of the wham-bam thank you mam variety.

"You have to pay for your husband's arrogance." the guy in front said, putting his hands on my shoulder and pushing me down to my knees.

I tried to struggle a little but it was futile as their hands held my arms and my kurta was taken off. I was now on my knees in just my salwar and a bra. And this time, a mangalsutra resting on my cleavage.

"Wearing a mangalsutra today, huh? Suddenly you're a sati savitri? Where was this that day?"

I blushed at the memory of the previous time these thugs had taken advantage of me.

"I was jogging." I said and tried to change the subject. "Please don't do this to me."

He got on his knees in front of me and played with my mangalsutra before poking a couple of fingers inside my bra. His face came very close to mine. He had a three day stubble. His breath smelled of cheap bidi. As he smiled, I could see his crooked yellowing teeth. And there was a look of wild hunger in his eyes.

"God, you're beautiful." he said.

Then he move his hands to my bare shoulders. And I grimaced as he put his rough chapped lips on mine. I didn't resist but didn't play along either as he kissed me clumsily for a few seconds. Meanwhile the other two men were unzipping their pants and fishing out their dicks. The guy kissing me also unzipped his pants and his dick sprang out, hitting me on my navel. His right hand moved from my shoulder to behind my back. His fingers found my bra hook.

"No fancy bra today either." he said breaking the kiss. He applied pressure and the bra was unhooked, making the bra cups in the front loosen.

"What fancy bra?" his friend asked.

"The other day when we had fun with her in the woods, she was wearing some fancy bra without hooks."

"Really? Why?"

My eyes were closed as the bra was pulled off my body. I felt four different hands attack the boobs right away. Another hand reached for the knot of my salwar. And the sixth hand was rubbing my back making me feel aroused.

"He asked you something." a sharp voice said.

"What?" I opened my eyes, now staring at an erect dick.

"Why were you wearing a fancy bra without hooks?"

"It's a sports bra." I explained. "It is meant to be worn when you're running or doing anything physically active."

"Why?"

"Because the hooks can hurt." I said.

The next minute or so seemed very surreal, as between having my boobs fondled and my salwar being loosened, I explained to them the rationale of wearing sports bras while running. They seemed genuinely intrigued.

"Take this off." one of the guys said pulling at my salwar which was bunched around my knees. Obediently, I lifted one knee at a time, allowing him to pull it off. Now I was wearing only my black boyshorts style panties.

I took stock of the situation. I was nearly naked, on my knees in a room with potato stink. These three young virile men were around me with their dicks hanging out. Attacking my huge tits and pinching my nipples. They seemed intent on having their way with me. But at least they had not hurt me or mistreated me.

I was upset, I was terrified, but I could not deny the fact that I was also feeling aroused. If my panties that day weren't black, the men would have seen a big moist spot forming right over my cunt. I felt a weird pleasant sensation in my loins. And mentally, I did not feel as distressed as I should have been. I clearly had a submissive streak that was being tickled by these encounters. And as I felt that excitement, it was followed by guilt.

"Please let me go." I begged as one of the men held his dick right next to my face.

"Memsaab, you will have fun." the other guy who was jacking off while staring at my tits, said.

"Listen lady." the third guy, who had been with me in the woods said. "This whining and pleading is very off-putting. Let's make a deal."

"A deal?"

"We are men of honor. You suck our dicks and we'll let you go."

Did that mean they wouldn't actually fuck me, I thought. And I don't know if the sentiment behind that was relief or disappointment. As if to confirm what I was thinking, he said,

"That means, no chudai (fucking), at least not today." he said.

"Okay." I said. The deal seemed fair.

"And you suck the dicks properly. Not just keep your mouth open and let us put it in."

"Okay."

The first dick was shoved in my mouth. Keeping up my end of the deal, I started sucking it earnestly. Another dick was placed in my hand. I started jacking it off. And then the third in my other hand. The dicks were all reasonably sized. Not too big, not too small. But they all stank of sweat and urine. I had to fight off many many gag reflexes for the next fifteen minutes or so.

"Mmmmmm!!!" I exclaimed with the dick in my mouth as I felt a hand reach for the waistband of my panties. This was not the deal.

"Relax." the guy peeling my panties down said. "We just want to see that lovely ass you have."

The panties were rolled down to my knees. And two hands, one from either guy that I was jacking off, started playing with my ass.

"Fuck, look at this ass! Round, creamy, smooth, not a blemish. It's like soft marble."

I felt ashamed at feeling flattered by those compliments. Growing up, I got a lot of compliments. But as a marriage grows in age, you don't hear those compliments from your husband.

"Okay, now my turn." the guy on my right said. They rotated their places. he was now in my mouth, while the guy I had been sucking off, was in my left hand. I could feel my spit on his dick as I jacked him off.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 04:42 PM