Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
For the next few days, I was completely on pins and needles. Even Vinay noticed how distracted and jumpy I seemed. For a while, I had considered telling him what had happened. But I didn't, mainly because I was terrified of what he would do. These guys were brutes with political connections. If Vinay tried to pick a fight with them over what had happened, who knows what that could lead to in the lawless cow belt.

I even considered going to the security officer, but did not. Partly because I didn't trust the security officer when it came to dealing with political goons. I had read about how cops end up harassing the victims themselves in such molestation cases. Secondly, all that had happened was handjobs and a blowjob. None of them had even gotten me fully naked, much less have actual intercourse. So i didn't know if it would really hold up as a bang case.

For a couple of days, I just stayed at home. Didn't go out anywhere. I'd nervously keep checking out of the window, fearing that any moment, the guys would come sauntering in to finish what they had started. But luckily, they did not. I wondered if they were nervous too. After all, I was not some local belle they had terrorized. I was, as they said, a high class lady, married to an influential bank manager. Maybe they were worried if I had gone to the cops, I told myself.

"Did you buy me a phone?" I asked Vinay one night as he was having dinner close to midnight.

"No." he answered curtly.

"Why not?"

"Because, Sheetal, I didn't get the time, okay?" he snapped. "You are not working, you have your own car. Why don't you go buy one yourself?"

I didn't have an answer to give him.

Finally on the fifth day after the incident, I mustered up enough courage to leave the house. In the meanwhile, I had noticed a few of the nukkad guys, including a couple of the ones who had pounced on me earlier, walk by the house. Sometimes our eyes would meet. They'd smile or wink. But thankfully never entered the house.

As I walked to the car, Sarita's head popped over the wall.

"How have you been, didi? Haven't seen you around." she said.

"I was a little unwell." I said.

"Going somewhere?" she asked as I opened the car door.

"Yes." I said and slammed the door shut, signalling that I did not want to talk more.

I sat in the car for a couple of minutes mustering strength before I turned the ignition on. Finally I put the car in gear and started driving. My plan was to just step in the pedal hard and speed past the corner where they were sure to be hanging out.

But fate conspired against me. There was a herd of goats around there, so I had no choice but to drive slowly. As my car came into view of the tea stall, I looked at the guys. And they looked at me and smiled. There were 8 or 9 of them. Only two of the four who had been with me that day. The big brute was nowhere to be seen.

I felt terrified as a couple of them started walking towards my car. I honked the horn impatiently at the goat herder who just slowly nodded.

"Hello memsaab." one guy said walking alongside my car. "Missed us?"

I kept looking straight ahead. He didn't like that. He knocked on the window and I instinctively looked at him.

"Want to go back to the woods with us?"

"Please leave me alone." I said in a plaintive voice.

"Show us your tits." another voice said.

Thankfully the goats had moved to the side by then. I stepped on the pedal and sped off as they men hooted and whistled behind me.

Days turned into weeks and nothing untoward happened. I started feeling more and more relaxed about the whole situation. I had been expecting the hammer to fall any day, with those men barging into the house and having their way with me. But when that didn't happen, I convinced myself that the men had decided I was too high class to really harass. I learned later that they were laying low because elections were around the corner and their bosses didn't want any distractions.

Soon, that incident in the woods started seeming like a distant memory. But I still took precautions. I didn't go out walking unless I was with Vinay. For everything else, I just used the car. When I was alone in the car, they would still hoot and holler, but never did anything beyond that. When I'd walk past them with Vinay, they would behave. No hooting or hollering. But there were a lot of grins and winks exchanged, occasionally making eye contact with me.

Once, this caused a bit of a kerfuffle. It was a Saturday evening. Vinay and I were walking to go visit one of his colleagues who lived a few blocks away. I had wanted to take the car but Vinay vetoed the suggestion, saying the house was literally 5 minutes away. That day, there were only 3 guys at the nukkad. One of them had been among my tormentors in the woods. As we approached, the giggling and winking started. Vinay seemed annoyed as he often did, but he usually just ignored them like I did. Just as we walked past them,

"Kya mammey hain, maa kasam!" (amazing tits, I swear)

Vinay suddenly turned around.

"What did you say?" he growled menacingly.

The guys were a little taken aback. They were not used to someone confronting them. And Vinay, at 6 ft 2, with broad shoulders, could make an imposing figure. The three louts were shorter and thinner than him. They were unnerved for a few seconds, but then their bravado returned.

"We were just talking amongst ourselves, saab." one of them said in an arrogant voice.

"I know what you were trying to do." Vinay said, taking a couple of steps towards them.

"Let it be, honey." I whispered, putting a hand on his shoulder. But he was in no mood to back down.

The three guys got up from their seats as Vinay advanced towards them.

"What's the matter, saab?"

"I am sick of useless thugs like you hanging around this nice neighborhood." Vinay said.

"This is a public place, saab." came the defiant reply.

"It might be a public place, but it doesn't give you a right to harass people."

"Harass? We were just making jokes amongst ourselves."

The guy arguing with Vinay had not been in the woods. The one who had been there, threw me a glance. I was behind Vinay, so my husband couldn't see my face. I shot my old "friend" a beseeching glance. His lips curled a little and then he gave a tiny nod.

"Let it go, man" he said puling back his friend who was now standing toe to toe with Vinay, ready for a fight.

"These rich asshole think they own everything!" the guy said but let himself be pulled back. I think he knew that even in a 3-on-1 fight, Vinay might kick their asses.

"Don't use gutter language around us anymore." Vinay shot back. He was feeling a little proud of having made the guys back down.

My old friend had meanwhile pulled the guys back and was leading them away from us.

"Fucking thugs." Vinay said, grabbed my hand, and we started walking.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 04:42 PM