Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
I fastened my shoelace and stood up. As I walked, I could feel their gaze on my ass, although the track pants were loose and the shirt was long. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw that they were walking a little faster. I turned and looked at them. One of the guys, grinned and cupped his crotch suggestively. He had half his shirt buttons open, showing a toned chest. The guy next to him was big and burly. I could see how he was a political muscleman. He had huge biceps. A couple of other guys walking behind them were nondescript.

I kept walking and finally reached the wooded area. I stretched my ankles one last time and started running. The ground was a little muddy because of the rain the previous day, and there were puddles all over. But there was enough solid ground to run on. I unrolled the earphones from my phone, put them in, and listened to music as I jogged. I focused on my breathing and the muddy path ahead. I was weaving through trees and before I knew it, I had already run 2 kilometers in a circuitous loop around the area. As the beaten path turned around a thicket of trees, I almost ran into the nukkad guys. But I managed to avoid them just in time.

Throwing them a rude look, I jogged past. I could see that they were laughing and saying something. But the music in my ears was on at full blast. Plus I had already heard the kind of lewd comments and catcalls they made. I kept running, but threw one glance back at them. Two of them had their hands raised and were waving them. I just shook my head and turned to look at the road when suddenly, things changed.

The ground gave way under me. The view in front of my eyes shifted from that of trees to that of the blue sky. And my back and my butt landed with a thud on semi-hard ground and I felt myself descending. I had fallen into a pit, about 10 feet deep. The earphones had been knocked out of ears and my phone lay covered in mud a couple of feet away from me. Breathing heavily I reached for it and tried to clean the mud off it by wiping it on my t-shirt.

"Didn't you hear us?" a voice said.

I looked up. The nukkad guys were standing by the edge of the pit.

"What?" I asked.

"When you were running, we yelled out to warn you about this pit." the big burly guy said.

"Oh." I said, standing up uneasily in the soft muddy soil. "I was listening to music."

"Hmpf. Rich high class bitch." the guy who had clasped his crotch earlier said. "She would have ignored us anyway. She thinks people like us are scum."

There was some truth to what he said. But it wasn't my fault. All they ever yelled at me were jeers and innuendo, so why shouldn't I ignore them? I didn't say anything. I looked around for a way to climb out of the pit. The walls were wet and slippery. And kinda steep. The men stood around watching as I walked to the side that looked relatively easier to climb. I supported myself with my hands. And then raised my right leg to put it on what looked like a small rock. But it was just a mound of mud that broke loose under my weight and I fell flat on my stomach. The guys laughed hard.

Almost every part of my body was now covered with mud and water. As I sat on my ass at the bottom of the pit, feeling helpless, I noticed that the guys were all staring intensely at my chest. As loose as the shirt was, the water and mud had made it stick hard along my boobs, outlining them very clearly. Feeling conscious, I pulled at the fabric to stop that effect. And then got up.

"Need some help, memsaab?"

I looked around. It didn't seem like there was any other way out but to rely on their help. I nodded. The big burly brute lay flat on his stomach by the edge of the pit and lowered his tree trunk like hand. It took me a couple of attempts of scrambling up the muddy edge to grab it.

"Hold tight!" he said and started pulling me up. "Wow, the bitch is heavy."

"Half the weight is in those tits." another guy said and joined him in pulling me up as everyone laughed.

I felt angry and humiliated, but I was really helpless. First my head came out of the pit and then my shoulders. Three pairs of hands grabbed me and pulled my slimy muddy wet body out. I was dropped on the floor, finally out of that pit.

"Thank.....WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

I had started to thank them but suddenly yelled out as two pairs of hands, instead of leaving my body started fondling me all over, especially my tits. And then the other two guys crowded around me as well.

"What a body, memsaab."

"Fuck, she's an item!"

"Incredible!!"

One hand had been covering my face preventing me from saying anything as those hands squeezed and pinched my boobs over my wet muddy t-shirt like I was a plaything. Then the big burly man's bearded face came right next to mine and he said.

"You have to pay the price for our help, memsaab!"

The menace in his voice made my blood run cold. I was completely at their mercy out here in the wilderness where no on e could hear me if I cried for help. My phone was wet and probably dead. And the roughness with which the men's hands were exploring my body made me fear the worst.

"Please...." I tried to appeal to their sense of mercy. "Please...I am a married woman."

"So? No one here is proposing to you." came the snide reply.

My arms had been pinned to my side making it impossible for me to fight them off. And then they were let go of. But only so my t-shirt could be slipped off. The mud from the shirt rubbed against my face as the t-shirt was peeled off and now the only thing covering my boobs was the sports bra.

"Amazing!" a face lunged forward and planted itself on the boobs, nuzzling the cleavage. A few fingers had already gone inside the bra cups and were poking around looking for my nipples.

A hand was at my back fidgeting in confusion.

"Where the fuck is the bra hook?" an annoyed voice behind me said. "Is it in the front."

The guy who's cheeks were slapping against my cleavage stopped and stared.

"No, no hook in the front."

"It slips off like a t-shirt."

The men froze with surprise. Because that last sentence had come out of my mouth. I knew I should have been revolted and terrified of what was happening. But a depraved submissive part of me was actually starting to find pleasure in what they were doing. Rough working class hands fondling me all over. The primal instinct in me was starting to overcome the societal instinct. Plus, I reasoned with myself, if I cooperated, they probably wouldn't hurt me.

"Snooty rich bitch has a fancy bra."

I felt fingers being inserted under the side of the bra and it was pulled up. I raised my hands cooperatively, and the clean bra wiped some of the mud off my face as it came out. And so my big heaving globes, milky white, were on display to these randy men.

"WOW!!"

A voice said and I felt a rush as all those hands started fighting to grab and pinch my boobs.

"They always seemed big but I didn't expect them to be this big."

"And so tight too. No sag."

I just closed my eyes and stayed passive as the four men crowded around me playing with my boobs. One pair of hands which had been having trouble fighting the others to get access then started moving downwards. I felt one hand being slipped down my track pants and rubbing my pussy over my panties.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 04:41 PM