Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
once I was going with my fridns at night for dinner..on the road side was like slum area and foot path and trash boxes ..As we are walking I saw a woman of like 40 years old was standing on the side of the road with her both legs spread and she didnt lift her sare even ,it was up to her legs ,and she was bending her head downwards looking donw at her legs .My friends they were taking some topic but it was me who observed her and i was sure what she was doing , As I approached her my heart started to beat so fast .I was pretty sure what she was doing ...when we were near to her I could clearly see down her legs pee was flowing ,It was flowing all over her lges as well as her down part of her saree was wet with the pee and it was driblling from the saree..She completely ignored about her clothes and she didnt even use any force to pee and that the reason ,pee from her pussy just fell on her hem of her saree and started to flow downwards alaong her saree and her legs ..I was like completely shocked and we were walking and we crossed her and she still pissing .
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by divyang12 - 08-11-2021, 06:01 PM