Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
I am new to here... I have several occasions where i saw lady peeing standing up both in outdoor and indoor... First I start with latest one. It was 3 days ago. I was at my office colleague's home for creating PPT for next day presentation. When we reach her place at that time her mother was only at home. Her another sister is in collage and father was on job. So we went to first floor and she told her mother we have to create PPT so it will create half an hour atleast so postpone any other plans. and then we move to first floor. around after 10 mins i want to drink water so i told her that i will bring water bottle and meanwhile she continue to write several decided points. When I downstairs i saw her mother that she was going to the bathroom which was some what cross direction of stairs to my luck her mother dint see me... and she went to the bathroom and she dint lock the door. I quickly went to the place where i can peep her and i saw she was looking to the wall then hike her green saree from right hand up to her knees and leg apart and stand near drainage... Gape between her legs is more than a feet and start peeing with strong stream.. her pee dripping sound is so much clear.. then when she finish i quickly went to the kitchen... and took bottle and went to first floor...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by divyang12 - 08-11-2021, 05:34 PM