Thriller Opportunist Pervert Landlord - Copied
Prakash Chand presented a ridiculous and kinky alternative solution to it. According to him he’ll marry Aradhana for 12 hours, from 12 PM afternoon to 12 AM midnight she would have to act as his wife, and from 12 AM midnight to 12 PM afternoon she’ll be my wife. This way she can take care of both of us. While being his wife, I cannot come in between them and while being my wife, he won’t come in between. While she is his wife she must be loyal and obedient to him and while she was my wife, I can decide her loyalty. Immediately he asked us to leave and think about it. We came to our floor dejected and Aradhana wept whole night. We discussed every possibility and every condition but didn’t found way out. Still we decided to request him again and went to him at 10 AM. We thought he was drunk that’s why he said that. We met him in morning and told him what he said last night, and asked whether he was serious about it or said in drunken state. He abused me again and said that he was absolutely serious. Aradhana said him to put us in jail but we are not interested. He pulled his cell and called his friend, he said to go to Aradhana house and tell her parents that her elope daughter and son-in-law was at his house and ask them to talk with him. Fear took over immediately, if her family arrives, we’ll both be dead for sure. Aradhana folded her hands not to do it and she’ll do anything for him. Prakash Chand immediately pulled her t-shirt up, and then pulled her bra down. He caught her both boobs and started to squeeze them hard. It all happened in front of me but I didn’t have that much dares to say anything. Prakash Chand said to marry him on his condition, he assured that this wasn’t permanent and I can provide him the fund and he’ll release us both. The day we settle his bills we would be free to leave. Aradhana to my horror nodded her head with tears on her cheek. He left her and asked to fix her clothes. He said that he’ll be back at 8 pm and she must be ready like a bride. He brought a packet and gave it to her. He told it contained all she would require. We came back to our room, I started to abuse Aradhana that why she agreed for it. Aradhana started to abuse me for not taking care of her needs after marriage. She was right in that term; I was responsible for this condition. We sat whole day discussing our escape options and found none. We came to the conclusion that we don’t have any escape options. Aradhana told me how much she loved me and her love won’t change for me ever. I consoled her that my love towards her won’t change ever even after she does this. Aradhana consoled me that she will be doing this just for our safety. She wished me to rescue her as soon as possible and then we will forget this forever, and start a happy life then after. I promised her that I’ll find the solution soon. We went whole day holding each other in arms.

Around 7 the door was knocked, Aradhana opened the gate to find Prakash Chand standing there. He asked roughly whether we were disobeying his requests. Aradhana said immediately that she wasn’t, she’ll get ready and come down in one hour. He passed her wax and razors, he asked her to clean herself nicely. He looked at me and asked me to help her too. Aradhana went inside the bathroom and I followed her. She went nude and started to wax her legs and hands. As she was done, she waxed her belly and asked me to wax her back. It took 30 minutes to wax her clean. Then she shaved her pussy and for perfection she shaved it thrice to make it hairless and smooth. She applied few lotions on it to make it super smooth. She took a bath and then wiped her with a towel. We came out and pulled the clothes which Prakash Chand gave us.

To astonish both of us it was a Christian bridal dress, instead of ***** bridal dress. Addition to this the dress was shoulder less and no undergarments were with it. We were deciding what to do when Prakash Chand was on the gate. He was looking at Aradhana nude state and was admiring her beauty. It was already passed 8 so he said to get ready soon. We were amazed with his presence and Aradhana tried to cover herself with a towel. Prakash Chand laughed and said that in a few minutes he will be having all of her. He asked the problem and I said that the parcel wasn’t having undergarments. He smiled and said that he didn’t keep them in the parcel. He continued to wear them without them. We didn’t object and Aradhana got ready in few minutes. She was looking stunning and we descended downwards toward Prakash Chand hall.

A priest was standing there already but he was looking funny than actual priests looks. It was sure that he was some kind of actor instead of an original one. Before the ritual could begin Prakash Chand passed us a notarised bond paper and asked us to read it carefully. We read it and found to be a declaration of Aradhana and Prakash Chand marriage. It has clauses which stated the timing of authority of both husbands. It had declaration one husband won’t interfere in any legal or illegal activities of other if the time cycle wasn’t his. It had several more declaration which I and Aradhana read with sweating forehead. He asked both us to read and sign on three copies. We signed it and he also signed it and handed one copy each to all of us. He kept his copy in the locker fixed in the wall. The marriage ritual started and they exchanged rings and swear oaths.

At the end of the statement the priest announced them as husband and wife and told Prakash Chand that he can fuck the bride. I objected that actual phase is that you can kiss the bride. Prakash Chand roared, that ultimately it meant the same. He asked that after we got married and the priest said that you can kiss the bride, did we only kissed and didn’t do anything else later. I didn’t replied so he said, you both fucked after that, so this guy skipped one step, what’s harm in that. He continued that Aradhana was already having one marriage and blossom it well, so if she skips few steps in her second marriage what harm was in it. I kept silent and didn’t utter anything. The priest took his payment and left immediately. Prakash Chand dropped his pants immediately and pulled Aradhana gown upwards from below. I requested him to move to the bedroom. He turned around and slapped me hard. He shouted at me and said not to come between him and his wife. He showed me the time which was 9 pm around. So he said that my timing will start around 12 am and till then I can’t say a word. He reminded me about the bond, I and he both know that it was an illegal marriage and court will sue him immediately. Issue wasn’t the bond but our dangerous families.

He asked me to leave his place and while going shut the main door. I looked at Aradhana who was standing there little terrified with Prakash Chand having her gown raised to her waist. Her pussy was clearly visible now. Prakash Chand erect dick was also visible as he was standing without pants. I turned around and went to the main gate. I closed the door and was about to leave upstairs when found the window side to main door open. I tried to peep inside and found Prakash Chand pushing Aradhana towards the dining table. He forced her to deposit her butts on the table edge and pulled her one leg upwards. He got inside her immediately and the light scream from her lips told me about it. He kissed her immediately with full mouth and started to move his ass, to and forth. He was fucking her now; he was pushing his dick hard and brutally. He managed to draw away her entire gown and started to fuck her hard, while he was pressing her firm boobs and sucking her nipples. He was not young man and didn’t have that much capacity to hold so he just washed out in few minutes. He flooded her pussy with all his loads and then drew his dick out. Aradhana complaint immediately that he shouldn’t had filled her inside. He replied being his wife even she gets pregnant he’ll take care of the kid. He said that he doesn’t like using condoms and if she was so concern, she can go on pills. Aradhana was about to grab her gown when he said not to as he will have her once more. They went to dining table and both had their dinner, he had already ordered little stuff and they had that. After the dinner was over he sat on the sofa and asked her to get on her knees and suck him up. Aradhana complaint again that she hadn’t done this before. Prakash Chand said, so what start toward, so unwillingly she started to suck him. In 10 minutes his dick was back to life. He asked her to stop and then got up. He pulled her to dining table, curved her on the table, so that her stomach and boobs were on the table. He was about to get inside her when he thought something. He came to the front gate locked it from inside. Then he locked the window from inside. Now there was no way I could see inside, but still I waited there. Two minutes later Aradhana voice came out, not that way, even Vikas never tried it. Prakash Chand roared that he’ll do anything he likes. Then a light scream came from Aradhana followed by weeps and crying sound along with humping sound of Prakash Chand. Slowly the voice reduced and vanished completely. I waited there for 20 more minutes but as no voice was coming out, I went upstairs.
[+] 2 users Like Gulfansa's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opportunist Pervert Landlord - Copied - by Gulfansa - 08-11-2021, 02:47 PM