Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

Friends sorry for the delayed update as I had given away my PC I couldnot update for a long time now I got a brand new Sony Vaio Lap Here after I will continue with my updates thanks for visiting my story and keeping the thread alive, I and sekar were very happy and I on that night when my in laws went to kancheepuram I was at home and sekar was in Bangalore and he would come two days after I rang him and informed him about the proceedings he was happy and told me to enjoy to night and rang to Buvi and told her something to which she shyly told him to be quiet and at night the baby was put in the cradle inside their bedroom and I and Akila went to our bed room and I told Akila let us go there to Buvi to which AKila hit me saying that I started to flirt again after her parents departure and she also came with me to Buvi’ s bed room where Buvi was feeding the child opening the zip of her nightie and the baby was drinking milk from her left boob.
I immediately went near her and tried to drink her milk from the right boob but she pushed me saying that she had to feed the baby but I told her that I am also her baby now and started to drink seeing this Akila scolded me saying that it is enough but I turned deaf to both the sisters and started to drink as both the baby and myself were sucking her both nipples Buvi moaned a little and held my head and caressed my hair seeing this Akila told mm you too started Buvi and she went to the bed and I just sucked the sweet milk and called Akila to taste it hearing this Buvi hit me on my head and Akila too told chee I don’t wont you drink but I liked to make her taste the milk by the time the baby slept and Buvi placed the baby carefully on the cradle and she came to me and started to feed I called Buvi and told her let us go to the bed and pulled her to the bed where Akila was lying I started to suck her milk and suddenly sucked all the milk and kept in my mouth and started to spit it into Akila’s mouth she did not expect this but she had no choice but to drink it she pushed me saying pig but I laughed and Buvi was also surprised I asked Akila how was the taste she said ok then I compelled her to suck Buvi’s left boob and I sucked the right and we both started to drink Buvi told us to keep little for the baby.
The continuous sucking made Buvi hot and she automatically held my cock in one hand and caressed both Akila’s and my head on the other slowly my cock reached its monster size and was ready for the play I got up and made both of them naked and I too took away all my cloths and told both to sisters to suck my cock both of them denied at first and as I inserted both my fingers on both their pussies they unitedly accepted to suck the cock I first made Buvi to sit on my cock insterting it in her juicy pussy and told her to fuck she slowly did as I guided her Akila sat on my face keeping her pussy on my mouth and I sucked her juicy pussy both the sisters moaned loudly and the room was filled with their juice smell and moaning sound.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 02:26 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM