Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
the unforgettable affair

Days went by and Balu got seat in the boarding school and now there was now no problem for us as we were only there and I and Akila returned to home and I was going to my job and Sekar also went for his job and there was no games continuing as my in laws were still in our home taking care of the new born baby and Buvi though I had some time to play kinky games with both Buvi and Akila in the absence of my in laws and during the time of feeding the baby I had a glimpse of her boobs and sekar often went outstations and I was incharge of the family and days went by and my inlaws decided to go back to kanchipuram as they had to look after the house being arrived here month so now after their departure I and sekar were very happy and I on that night when my in laws went to kancheepuram I was at home and sekar was in Bangalore and he would come two days after I rang him and informed him about the proceedings he was happy and told me to enjoy to night and rang to Buvi and told her something to which she shyly told him to be quiet and at night the baby was put in the cradle inside their bedroom and I and Akila went to our bed room and I told Akila let us go there to Buvi to which AKila hit me saying that I started to flirt again after her parents departure and she also came with me to Buvi’ s bed room where Buvi was feeding the child opening the zip of her nightie and the baby was drinking milk from her left boob.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 02:26 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM