Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
the unforgettable affair

It was already 5.30 and we did not have more time to continue our session as Balu would come home any time so we all wore our dress and both the sisters cleaned the house and everything was fine and both myself and sekar were happy and discussing about our session and we were so close that we spoke about our session in a raw manner that both Buvi and Akila told us to stop it but we did not care about them I explained to sekar that Buvi’s pussy was damn wet and hot to which Buvi hit me using the pillow and same way sekar spoke about Akila’s pussy to which she threw the towel on him saying stop it idiots and we laughed altogether and by the time Balu came from his friend’s house after having a group study we spoke for some time and then the next day myself and Buvi were to go to school and sekar had to go to office and it was Akila who was the only person who was to be left alone at home. So everything went routine and the next coming days we continued our session without much time and place as Balu was at home and I too had to concentrate in my job and Buvi was also tired after come home from school. And while everything was going good suddenly that news brought a difference in our family that is nothing but Buvi was conceived and it was matter of shame for her but sekar was happy and even Akila and myself were happy, it was Buvi who was very much worried she thought it would be a shame to give birth to another child after have a boy who is already 18years old but we all conviced her saying that many couple get child after a long gap and there is nothing wrong in it and the news was sent to Buvi’s parents they too took it positively but they liked Akila to get a baby but she did not she too was willing for that but it never happened so finally it was decided that Buvi had to resign the job as she felt shame to come to school after being pregnant after a long gap and we also accepted it as it would be a problem for Balu who was studying in the same school. So days went by and Buvi as becoming more beautiful and plumy her boobs were ripening more and after a few months she avoided to have sex and sekar had no other way he had to join me in fucking Akila and we did this occasionally as Balu woke up late night to prepare for his board exam. As Buvi was becoming more tired she could not help Balu in his studies it was me who took total care of Balu in preparing him preparing him for the board exams. Akila took care of cooking and even she helped Buvi in taking her for walk. Sekar had no worries as we took care of her I was just like her husband in taking care and Akila also never showed any jealous instead she also helped Buvi a lot and days went so fast that Buvi gave birth to a beautiful girl child all were happy in the family except Akila who was very much losing her motherly feeling and wished to get pregnant even her mother expected the same and to add the similar thought my mother too expected the same we had a checkup and doctor said that both were healthy enough to give a birth to a child. Buvi’s child was so cute and sekar would often say that I am the dad of the child to which myself and Akila would tell him to shut up as all our parents were around and after few days Buvi was discharged from the hospital and my mother in law and father in law also stayed with us to take care of the newborn so we did not have much time in anything else and the board exams also came and Balu was very tedious in his studies and I took complete care of him. And the exams were over and by the time we tried to get a seat for him in a boarding school at Coimbatore. By the time myself and Akila went to ooty for our honeymoon after so many days as I was now free in vacation and we stayed there in hotel for a week and enjoyed viewing the places at day time and at night I was exploring her which she enjoyed and there was no problem at home as the in laws were at home to take care of Buvi and the child.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 02:25 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM