Misc. Erotica Panties of Dr. Mythili Ramakrishnan
Panties of Dr. Mythili Ramakrishnan

“Sir, where is the washroom?” my wife asked, getting off from bed and standing naked with the politicians cum dripping all over her pussy.  The politician who was on bed wiping his cock off my wife’s juices and his cum with my wife’s yellow color panties looked at my wife and asked “what?” and got up from bed naked and threw my wife’s favorite yellow color panties like a tissue in the dustbin.  “Where is the washroom, sir, I have to clean myself?” she asked with tears rolling all over her cheeks, as she could not believe that she actually let this old man who was in his 50s, ugly as fuck, make love to her, just for a seat to contest in the local body elections.  “No, don't clean your pussy, go home with my cum inside your pussy,” he said and grinned.  “Sir, please sir,” this time my wife started crying.  She was emotionally down and as she felt that she was used up completely by the politician.  The politician came towards my wife and hugged her naked, “My God, Mythili, you crying is making me feel horny,” he said and carried my wife to bed and was about to make love to my wife again.  “Sir, please sir, I will go home with your cum inside my pussy,” she begged and woke up freeing herself from the politician from bed and began wearing her white color leggings.  In a hurry to leave the place, she didn't even bother to wear her bra and began wearing her white kurti.  “Ram, come here,” he called, “Sir,” I exclaimed and went near him.  Wrapping a towel around his waist, “Ram, your wife was great in bed, thank you for letting me enjoy your wife.  Like I promised I will give her a seat to contest in the Municipal Elections on behalf of our party, okay?” he said.  “Thank you sir,” I said.  “Mythili, come here,” he called my wife.  

Wiping her tears she went towards him.  “Mythili, thank you so much, I thoroughly enjoyed you today, your pussy was great.  Loved the way you cooperated with me when I inserted my cock inside your pussy.  I totally enjoyed the way you were moaning when I was grabbing your ass and enjoying your pussy with my cock inside it and at the same time tasting your boobs,” as the politician was saying, my wife was putting her head down in shame.  She knew that he used her up fully, and began feeling guilty.  “Mythili,” the politician exclaimed and held my wife’s cheeks.  “Now tell me, how did my cock taste when I put it inside your little mouth?” he asked lovingly.  She looked at me apologetically, “looked at me,” he said and pinched my wife’s cheeks.  “You liked the taste of my cock didn’t you?” he said.  “Yes, sir,” my wife said.  Clearly my wife did not like it, just to get the seat to contest the elections, she sucked his cock.  Though she refused to suck his cock initially, once the politician asked her to leave the place immediately, she started sucking his cock.  He was totally enjoying the way my wife was sucking his cock.  “Ram, are you sure you were okay with me enjoying your wife, right in front of you?” he asked.  “Sir, my wife’s dream is to contest and win the municipal elections and do good to the people,” as I was saying.  “What am I there for?” he said and pulled my wife close to him.  “I will make sure she will win the elections, Ram,” he said, holding her face and started kissing my wife’s lips. 

To be continued ...
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Panties of Dr. Mythili Ramakrishnan - by novelistcasanova - 02-11-2021, 02:56 PM