Misc. Erotica More than a walk - By dingdong66
“sanjeev! I am going for a walk, tea is on the dining table,” my wife payal announced from the front door before stepping out. When I came out from the washroom front door was shut and my tea was waiting for me at dining table. 

I love my wife. She is good looking with good attractive features. She is twenty five years old, just three year younger to me. If I had my ways, I would not allow her to go out alone. Garden she go for walk in the evening is full of men who would feast on her beauty. But what can I do. It is impossible these days to keep your woman confined to the house. They want to go out. Experience the outside world. 

Till yesterday we used to go together for a walk. But yesterday evening when we were walking back home, a motorbike struck a heavy blow at my right leg due to which I got minor fracture. Inexperienced boy was driving a motorbike for the first time and I just got in his way. Bad luck. Doctor advised me to take rest for about a month. So now I was sitting at home while my beautiful wife was in the garden, walking alone amongst the lecherous men. Damn. 

Four days passed like this. I stayed home and waited for payal. I did not notice any change. She came on time, more or less at 7 pm. But fifth day was different. She did not turn up by even 7:30. She came very late at 8 pm. I was at window when she stopped her activa. Through the curtain I noticed that there was someone sitting behind her. Soon it became clear who it was. It was Randhir singh, retired colonel. He was 55 year old and lived next door to us. I could not understand why he was sitting behind my wife. He also used to go for the walk in the same garden and sometime we used to exchange pleasantries if we came face to face in the garden. Even at 55 he looked quite young. He had black moustaches which he always kept black with some hair color or something. In physical appearance he looked stronger than me. Would that influence my wife? I wondered as I watched them through the curtain. 

I got away from the window quickly when payal turned toward the window. I could not understand it. Why did she look like that towards the window? Was she trying to confirm whether I was around the window? No! why would she do that. After a minute door bell rang. I walked slowly towards the window with a walking stick and opened the door.

“Hi honey. You are very late today,” I asked.

“Yeah. Randhir uncle made me walk extra rounds. He is very strong you know. We can’t match his strength. I am very tired.”

“We have to walk according to our capacity. You should have avoided walking with him.”

“I tried but he was so insisting. He grabbed my hand and took me along I could not say no.”

“He held your hand as you walked?”

“No sanjeev. He let go of my hand after a second.”

“I have bad feeling about this. How can he grab your hand like that.” 

“He is an old man sanjeev. Don’t overreact.”

“You also gave him ride home?”

“How do you know it.”

“I was in the window. I am sure he must have enjoyed the ride like anything.”

“sanjeev please stop it. He is a nice man. You know him too. He did not sit behind me for enjoyment.”

“payal he is retired colonel. Sexual enjoyment is part of his life. These army people always stay active in sex. Age does not matter for them.”

“He was sitting away from me. His body did not even touch mine for even a second. Now please stop this.”

“Okay I will stop this. But please stay away from this colonel.”

“Okay fine. I will stay away from him. You are really over reacting,” payal snapped and went to the bedroom.

Next day too she did not come back on time. I was expecting her to come again with colonel. So I went to the front gate and hide behind a boundary wall. Soon her activa stopped.

“Thank you Payal for the ride.”

“It’s okay uncle.”

“You are doing well. Very soon you will become fit like me.”

“No uncle I can’t. You are very strong.”

“I am strong because I work hard to stay strong.”

“Okay uncle see you tomorrow.”

“Don’t go alone tomorrow okay. I will go with you.”

“Okay uncle.”

I could not believe it. I had told payal to stay away from this man and she just promised him ride for tomorrow. Why was she disobeying me so openly?

I drifted away from the boundary wall silently and slipped into the house before she could see me.

When she stepped into the house I started showing my displeasure. 
“You are again late and again you came home with the old man?” I said, my voice stern.
“he is very nice man sanjeev. Why don’t you understand? I can’t say no to such a person if he wants a favour?”

“If he asked you to hold his dick as a favour will you do it?”

“What nonsense? What kind of question is this?”

“The way you are cooperating with him one day he may ask such a thing, no.”

“Sanjeev please. I think this a tactics to keep me bound to the home. I can’t believe that you are discouraging me like this.”

“Oh come on. I am not discouraging you. I just don’t like this man. I have feeling that…”

“Fine I would not go for a walk now. I will stay home. Are you happy now.” she said in accusing tone.

“No baby I don’t want that. Don’t take me wrong. I just wanted you to keep distance from this man.”

“How can I do that? He lives next door. He is real gentleman. How can I say no to him when he asks for a walk together?”

“Okay fine. You can walk with him. But you have to inform me everything.”

“what do you mean?”

“I mean whatever he says during the walk.”

“Can I give him ride back home?”

“Yes but he should sit away.”

“He always sits away. From tomorrow onward I will have to ride him to garden as well. Will that be okay?”

I was waiting for her to tell me this. I felt good that she asked my permission.

“Okay fine. But remember. You must tell every single detail after coming back from garden.”

“It would be so boring but okay if you want to know it I will tell you. But tell me one thing why you want me to tell everything?”

“I know man. If I found any instance of advances from his side I would not allow you to walk with him. But you must tell me everything.”

“Fine I will tell you everything.”
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
More than a walk - By dingdong66 - by enjyxpy - 27-04-2019, 02:28 AM
RE: More than a walk - By dingdong66 - by enjyxpy - 27-04-2019, 02:28 AM
RE: More than a walk - By dingdong66 - by enjyxpy - 27-04-2019, 02:29 AM
RE: More than a walk - By dingdong66 - by enjyxpy - 27-04-2019, 02:30 AM
RE: More than a walk - By dingdong66 - by enjyxpy - 27-04-2019, 02:31 AM
RE: More than a walk - By dingdong66 - by enjyxpy - 27-04-2019, 02:32 AM
RE: More than a walk - By dingdong66 - by enjyxpy - 27-04-2019, 02:32 AM
RE: More than a walk - By dingdong66 - by enjyxpy - 27-04-2019, 02:34 AM
RE: More than a walk - By dingdong66 - by enjyxpy - 27-04-2019, 02:35 AM
RE: More than a walk - By dingdong66 - by enjyxpy - 27-04-2019, 02:36 AM
RE: More than a walk - By dingdong66 - by enjyxpy - 27-04-2019, 02:37 AM