Thread Rating:
  • 131 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average
Adultery অ্যাডাল্ট অমনিবাস(+১৮)
(26-04-2019, 02:17 PM)Wtf99 Wrote: I know how much of a good writer you are and how the concepts and characters of your story are so different from all the other ones being offered by the other writers but in my opinion you heep making the same mistakes over and over again. You stories become boring midway because you don't offer anything new other than what's been done in that story itself before. Like how can you keep the concept of that pagla fucking shuvo's mother over and over again until it gets stale as fuck. It's bound to become boring. Like I stated before the idea of the old guy(Shuvo's mother breastfeeding multiple low class paglas) was a great twist and that should have been the route to take but instead you opted for the boring Karim route which had already offered what it could offer and was already drained of all the excitement it had. Now there's nothing new happening in the story and it's boring. In my opinion, if you want to continue the story, then introduce the arc of Archana breastfeeding multiple low class crazies of the street and how it lands her into new and erotic situations. Also you can turn that old Arun guy in so e sort of an old perverted villain who pushes her to new types of perverted situations due to his own kink and fetishes. I think with your concepts of the unique lactation and low-class vs high class genre and your writing abilities, this would be something great.
Or if you don't take that arc, in my opinion end this story soon and write something new of the same genre jut with different characters. 
P. S. PLEASE GET RID OF THE SCAT AND FART PLAY IN THIS STORY. THIS DIRTY AND DISGUSTING FETISHES DON'T GO WITH THE MOOD OF YOUR STORIES. YOUR STORIES DEAL WITH MORE DARKER AND MATURE CONCEPTS. THEY DONT BELONG IN THEM.

ami apnar sathe ekmot...fetish part ta bad deoai vlo..borong shuvo k ektu dark character krle vlo hoto..
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: অ্যাডাল্ট অমনিবাস(+১৮) - by eihik197 - 26-04-2019, 03:43 PM