Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
the unforgettable affair

. We don’t know how long we laid like that and Buvi woke us bringing two glasses of milk.
Aki was tired and she opened her eyes when Buvi woke us to have milk. Aki badly needed that milk in order to wet her dried throat. I too drank a glass and my cock was now trying to gain its size when I saw Buvi and Aki naked again Sekar who had gone out came back naked with his cock in its peak size. He straight away came to Aki and grabbed her boobs she was still in a kind of shyness trying to push him but she couldn’t do much with her strength and slowly sekar was kneading her right boob and trying to kiss her lips but she tried to avoid his kiss and finally he succeeded in sucking her juicy lips now Buvi came towards my cock and sucked it to get it ready and her mouth had a magic touch which made my cock to raise to its monster size even after ejaculating the first time and now Buvi was careful to see that I don’t cum again inside her mouth so she stood up and made me lay on the bed and she climbed over me and took my cock and guided it into her juicy pussy as she was already wet my monster easily enter the cave and she started to slowly speed up and she was in a great mood that she forget about her hubby and sister who were near us she was jumping up and down and my cock entered deep into her pussy and her boobs were dangling in her action and I enjoyed her fuck and turned right to see what sekar and Aki were doing . they were also so hot that Aki left off her shyness and she was moaning sekar was drilling her tight pussy and kissing her all over both husband and wife were drilling me and Aki at the same time I went little closer to them and turned Aki’s face towards me she saw me in shyness with her face turning red at the same time moaning heavily due to sekar’s continuous pumping I slowly turned my face close to her and kissed her lips she was in a wild state that she held my lips with her teeth and started to suck wildly. This session went for around 15 minutes and then I got up and made Buvi lay down and I inserted my cock in and pumped again and at the same time sekar made Aki to go over him and asked her to fuck but Aki was too shy to do that but after our continuous arousal she slowly pumped him and I saw her facial expression and it was so erotic that I was in full form fucking Buvi and Buvi was enjoying my fucking and she slowly whispered that if I was going to cum I must take my cock and insert it inside Aki and fill her pussy so that she will get pregnant and not her I said ok and I pumped very fast and was ready to cum the wild fucking made me to cum inside Buvi that I couldn’t take off my cock realizing my cum flowing inside her pussy Buvi hit me on my head saying chee what you did you cummed inside me I told you to cum inside Aki I told her I couldn’t control she told she was in a danger period and may get pregnant I told her let it be she hit me again and sekar also reached his climax pouring his cum inside Aki on seeing that Buvi was again angry saying sekar you too cummed inside her chee you both have no sense at all see if she gets pregnant what will happen? Sekar coolly told so what and laughed Buvi scolded both of saying that if she gets a child and the father will be me and if Aki gets a child then Sekar will be the father saying this she smiled we all laughed after finishing this session
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 26-04-2019, 01:32 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM