Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
--

Next night, “Dear, you did a great job yesterday”, Rajashree said as she removed her clothes. Rahul was already naked. “Thanks, mom. Today won’t be different”.

Rajashree laid down on her back and Rahul came and sat between her pussy. He had taken a liking for pussy eating. “Not like this, lie down on me face down with your mouth at my pussy and your dick at my mouth. It is called the 69 position. This way we can both pleasure each other at the same time”. At first, Rahul looked confused but he nodded.

“Come here, give me your dick” and Rajashree opened her mouth. It was the first time Rahul put his dick in his mother’s mouth as she laid down he found it very arousing. As his dick went into her mouth, Rajashree felt it against her tongue. Finally, it reached her throat it was the first time Rajashree took Rahul so deep. She felt the tip pressed upon her throat. Rahul bent forward and lied down her abdomen.

Rajashree had already spread open her legs. As Rahul parted her labia, he felt her sucking his dick and at the same time, moving her tongue on it. 

Rahul too began his work down on his mom’s pussy, the very place from where he came into this world.

THE END ??

Hope you like this story. 

See you next time.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 26-04-2019, 11:11 AM