Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Part 2 (Mother’s Blowjob)

Hello, i am back with the second part of the incest story

--

Rajashree lying in the bathtub thought about what just happened. She had been very close to Rahul, too close.

Getting naked before him was one thing but to give him a handjob while actually enjoying it was different. At first, she thought that she was only helping him and relieving him. But, soon after, she enjoyed his cock in her hands. Her cunt dripped as she thought about it.

There in their bedroom, Rahul now dressed up and was lying on the bed, rubbing his penis over his pants. He could still feel the soft and warm feeling of his mother’s hand working on his penis. He heard the doorknob turn and the door opened.

Rajashree came in bathrobes and sat near Rahul. “Your aunts will be coming today for your birthday. I want you not to tell them anything about our bath. Not a word to anyone”, she said in a serious tone.

Rahul nodded his head and said, “I won’t but there’s something I want you to tell me. The thing you did with me, I mean my wee-wee, what was it and will you do it again for it felt really good”.

Rajashree didn’t know what to tell him or rather how much. She ended up telling him about the masturbation and handjob she gave him. Rahul was excited. “You didn’t tell me if you’d do it again”. 

Rajashree thought for a while with a stern look on her face, Rahul continuously looked at her without blinking once. At last Rajashree smiled and said, “As long as you promise me not to tell anyone”.

Rajashree thought what harm was it if she gave him a handjob, it’s not like she will be having sex with him and could she ever be more wrong. 

“Then do it now”, Rahul said breaking her chain of thoughts. “See my wee-wee is all hard and long like before”, and he pulled down his pants and underwear. He was hard once again, it was hardly thirty minutes since he had had that handjob.

Rajashree wondered and said, “Penis’, the grown-up calls it penis”, and she started stroking him once again.

“If you are going to ejaculate like before, you’ll feel it coming. Just tell me so we can avoid the mess else I’ll be taking shower all day”.

Rajashree slowly and passionately jerked her son, using both hands at a time. He was rock hard and already so big. He had grown as large as his father maybe more. His father.. what am I doing. No, I am just helping my son. Raghu, dear I know you’d understand. I am just helping our son. Rajashree thought as she jerked Rahul.

It took longer this time but Rahul came in huge loads. Rajashree understood by his heaving that Rahul is about to cum and moved away from the direction of his cock to avoid being bathed in his cum once again.

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 26-04-2019, 10:58 AM