Adultery A Sexy Lactating Housewife And Some Ugly Low Class Men
Update-2

Samir did not go to the office for the next two days. Because, these two days were supposed to be his work from home. But as expected, Birju Kaka came under the pretext of begging. The main purpose of his visit is not to beg. He came to drink sweet and delicious milk of Deepa. But Samir is present at home. Birju was very disappointed to be told that. Deepa consoled him with some money saying that her husband would only stay home for a few days for office work. Once the work is completed, he will join the office. Birju said goodbye with a dry face.

A working aunt used to come to Deepa’s house. She would come in the morning and do all the housework. Her name was Ramla Aunty.

She used to tell various stories while working. Today, while working, she said to Deepa, "You know, Madam, how many problems and sorrows there are in people's lives."

"What kind?"

"I have a relative. One of my nephews. She died leaving her two children."

"She's gone?" Deepa is very sad.

"Yes madam. She had been suffering from very severe jaundice for a long time. She was treated in many different ways. But nothing happened."

"Yeah! Very sad."

"The biggest thing is that she has two children. One is breastfed, one and a half years old. The other is five years old. Of course, he is not breastfed."

"Oh!" Deepa says.

"The little one doesn't eat anything except mother's milk. Now I'm afraid of what will happen to him."

"Very sad." Deepa says in a moaning voice.

Deepa tells Sameer about the incident after aunt left. Samir was also very upset. "There is really no limit to the number of disasters that can occur in human life," he says.

That day at noon Ramla aunty called Deepa on the phone. Auntie doesn't usually call except for very important things. Deepa eagerly received aunt's call.

"Madam, I'm in trouble."

"Why? What happened?"

"With those two children. The older one is crying because of his mother's grief. And the younger one is crying because he is hungry. He doesn't eat anything except mother's milk. Their father doesn't know what to do. What should I do now, madam?"

"I understand it's a problem."

"Looks like I can't go to work for a few days."

"If I don't come to work, I will go after it with great difficulty." Deepa is upset.

"Try to understand my problem, madam. I'm close to them. I also have a duty. How can I leave the two children in this situation?"

"Isn't there another lactating mother to save the baby with her own milk?"

"If it was like that, there would be no problem, madam." Aunty hung up the phone.

Then Deepa told Samir about the incident.

Samir says there is logic in aunt's words. Since Aunty is their close relative, leaving the children in this situation would be very selfish for Aunty. Finding a lactating mother at this moment would have solved the problem.

Deepa thought for a moment. Then she said to Samir, "Shall I say something? You don't mind?"

Sameer said, caressing and pressing Deepa's cheek. "I have never been angry with any of your words."

"Look. I have a lot of milk in my breasts.  Tukun can't finish eating. My chest hurts a lot from the pressure of milk. That's all you know."

"Got it. But what do you mean?" Samir looked at Deepa curiously.

"I mean, my breast milk is wasted every day. If I could quench the hunger of a child who has lost his mother at this moment with my own breast milk, it would be a very good deed. I would also get relief from the pressure of milk."

Samir stared at Deepa's face for a few seconds in surprise.

"What happened? You didn't answer!"

"Look Deepa. If you can do it, it will be a very good thing. God will be very pleased with you. But, wouldn't Tukun's share go less later?"

"There's no question. My breasts produce a lot more milk than what Tukun eats. You know, my chest hurts a lot from the pressure of the milk."

"Yeah, I know that. Okay. I don't mind. Auntie will come to work then." Samir caressed and shook Deepa's chin.

"You are my sweet darling!" Deepa hugged Samir and kissed him.

"You call Auntie without delay." Samir said.

"Okay. I'm doing it right now." Deepa called Ramla aunt on the phone.

"Auntie, your problem is solved."

"How?"

"You didn't want a lactating mother?"

"Yes."

"I'll give that baby my milk."

"What are you saying madam?"
"Yes. I was very pitty towards that child after listening to you. It was your duty to stand by his side as a close relative. But I also need to come and stand by his side out of conscience."

"Look, madam, to be honest, I once thought of making this offer to you. But you might be angry at it. That's why I didn't say it again."

"Got it. I'm leaving right now if you want."

"Then it's very good. Wait. I'm coming. I'll bring you with me." Aunty hung up the phone.

Deepa told Samir about their conversation.

Samir said, "All right. You get ready."

Deepa says, "You please. Manage Tukun a little at this time."

"Okay. Don't worry about him."

"I'll be hardly half an hour late."

"No problem."

Deepa quickly wrapped herself in a sari.

Aunt's house is in the next slum. Within ten minutes Auntie appeared. The evening is already approaching.

Auntie said, "Madam, I have once again recognized your greatness."

"Look, Auntie. My parents were both social workers. I learned from them that I always have to stand by helpless people."

"Hmm. Well come with me. You have to come back again. But saheb is not angry, is he?"

"No. He loves me very much and trusts me." Deepa smiles. Deepa caressed Tukun for a while before leaving. Samir gestured and kissed Deepa.

While walking in the slum area, everyone started surveying the beauty and sex bomb like Deepa with curious eyes. Everyone was surprised to see such a
sexy, modern and high-class woman in this environment. The environment is very crowded and dirty.

For a while they appeared in front of a house with a mud tiled roof. The door of the house is made of tin. Auntie said, "This is my niece's house. Come on."

Aunty pushed the door and entered the room.

Deepa saw a slender looking man of 38-40 years sitting inside the room with bare body and lungi. The color of the man's skin is pitch black. He has a lot of hair on his chest, unshaved beard on cheeks. A fairly five-year-old boy is sitting on the floor playing. And in bed, a little child is lying face down on the ceiling, crying loudly. Needless to say, he is crying so loudly out of hunger. Deepa's eyes filled with tears when she saw the baby.

She says, "Ufff! How much trouble! The poor baby has been suffering like this all day because of hunger, hasn't he?"

"What more can I say, madam! She has never eaten anything except her mother's milk. Now that has become a problem. He will die of starvation. He will not eat any other food." The man looked at Deepa curiously and said.

Deepa thinks about this extra man first. Now she was a little ashamed.

Auntie says, "Listen Ramen! Our madam is very generous. Otherwise who would agree to breastfeed another's baby in this way?"
"I can understand that. The rich people don't even put their feet on the ground. And she is the true goddess in the way she went so far to satisfy the hunger of a poor child. Thank you very much madam."

Seeing Ramen's eyes, Deepa did not understand whether it was gratitude or lust.

"Okay, Ramen. You go to the next room and wait. Now madam will breastfeed your son." Aunt said.

"sure." Ramen got up quickly. He went to the next room.

"Now Madam, you start. The baby has been in pain all day today." Aunty looked at Deepa and said.

"Sure," said Deepa and went to bed.
She looked at the door between the two rooms, but, was surprised to see that there was only one curtain between the two rooms. The door has no structure. Deepa pointed her finger at there and said, "But Auntie, there is no door, and, his father is waiting there."

"They are very poor. Where will you get the money for the decoration of the house? However, be fearless. He will not come here until your breastfeeding is complete."

Deepa could not be completely satisfied with aunt's words. But the way the baby is screaming and crying, delaying more means increasing the amount of pain of the baby. Thinking about all this, Deepa did not feel it appropriate to be late.

She took off the pallu of her sari. Deep cleavage of huge boobs was visible in her tight blouse. Aunt looked at that. Deepa unhooked her blouse one by one. Inside white front hook open bra. Her huge tits are trying to burst out of her bra. Aunty sat in a plastic chair next to the bed. She was watching Deepa.

Deepa once looked at the curtain of the door of the room. Then she unhooked her bra.

Deepa's huge boobs pushed the both cups of her bra and moved away. Deepa's two boobs went naked. In the meantime, her two breasts were swollen under the pressure of the milk and the pain started. She was also getting excited when she would lighten the milk pressure of her boobs. Deepa laid the baby on her lap and stuck the nipple of right boob in his mouth. The hungry baby started sucking the nipple at that moment. Deepa affectionately put her hand on the baby's head and said, "Eat honey. Eat well. You've been in a lot of trouble all day today."

The five-year-old boy who had been playing on the floor for so long was overjoyed to see Deepa's huge boobs. He said, "Wow, what a big milk pot. My mom wasn't that big."

Deepa was very ashamed of his words. Because, his father must have heard him clearly from the next room.

Auntie scolded him, "Shut up, you bastard. You don't have to say that."

"I'll drink Auntie's milk too," said the baby in a sobbing voice.

" Do you still have the habit of drinking breast milk??" Aunty asks.

"No."

"Then why do you want to drink now?"

"Because, Auntie's boobs are so beautiful and big. They are much better than my mother's."

Ramen, his father from the next room, said to him in a threatening tone, "Billu, you are very naughty. You have given up breast milk for a long time. Now seeing huge boobs, you want to drink aunti’s milk. But it is not good."

Deepa blushed with shame.

The baby was biting hard from time to time while drinking milk.

Deepa was screaming in pain, "Ouch .... Uhhhh .... don't grind your teeth like this ..... baby ..... I'm in pain ..... suck gently .......!"

Billu sat on the floor and looked at Deepa's other naked boob. Seeing him, Deepa suddenly felt great pity. He seemed to be depriving Billu of his whims. She looked at Ramla aunt and said, "Auntie, when he wants to drink so many times, I have to breastfeed him a little too."

Aunty smiled. "I know you're kind-hearted. You can't keep yourself calm when you see someone suffering. Okay, make him drink milk."

Deepa laughed and said affectionately to Billu, "Come Billu, you too drink my milk with your brother."

Billu was very happy to get Deepa's invitation. He quickly went to bed. He leaned on the bed. He brought his face to Deepa's boobs. Then in the blink of an eye Deepa's nipple ran into Billu’s mouth. Billu bit the nipple with his teeth and started sucking hard. In fact, as a result of vigorous sucking, Deepa's sex began to increase. She bit his lip with her teeth and began to handle the tension.

While sucking the boob, Billu held the boob in his hand and was biting her nipple.

"Don't bite like this." Deepa said in a moaning voice.

His father said from the next room, "Billu, you are doing a lot of mischief. You will be punished later."

Billu didn't listen to his father’s words and started sucking, "ummmm ..... ummmmm ........ slurrrp slurrp ......".

After 10 minites, the little baby fell asleep eating milk. Deepa turned her hand on his head affectionately and said to aunt, "Auntie, he is asleep."

"Gently put him to bed."

Deepa laid the baby on the bed. Now seeing her calm face, Deepa's mind was filled with a strange satisfaction.

But the way Billu is sucking and licking Deepa's nipple, Deepa is getting more excited. She distorted her face "Ah uhh ..... slowly .... slowly…..Billu ...... you're sucking like a mature man. "

"Billu, that's enough. You leave Auntie now. I'm coming home." As soon as he said that, Ramen removed the curtain and entered the room. Deepa was surprised to see that he didn’t knock at least a little before entering the room. Upon entering the room, Ramen had the good fortune to see two nude, huge boobs of Deepa. A drop of milk was still stuck on Deepa's nipple. Deepa was angry with Ramen, on the other hand, was feeling ashamed of herself. Looking at Auntie's face, it seemed that she didn't mind Ramen's behavior.

Deepa instantly covered her naked boobs with the pallu of her sari.

Billu leaves Deepa's boobs and sits up. Deepa's breast milk is around his lips. He said cheerfully, "Mouthwatering milk. As far as I remember, my mother's milk was not so sweet.

"Get out of the house soon. You bustard." Ramen scolded Billu. Billu left the room with a sad face.

Deepa has an advantage in breastfeeding with two people. The milk pressure of her two breasts decreased a lot.

Ramen looked at Deepa and said in a tone of gratitude, "Madam, I don't know what to say to you. If you hadn't agreed to breastfeed, the baby would have died crying."

"Ok ..... I feel good to be able to feed him."

Auntie said, "Come on madam, let me bring you home. Saheb may be worried about your delay."

"Hmmm ..... let's go." Deepa said while fixing her sari.
As she left, Ramen thanked Deepa once again. Instead, Deepa gave him a sweet smile.

Coming to the street, Aunty said to Deepa, "You don't know how many good deeds you have done today, madam."

"Honestly, I couldn't keep up with the child's pain."

"But, today, the baby's stomach is full. What will happen to him tomorrow?"

"Why? I'll come and breastfeed him tomorrow. You can rest assured, and tell his father."

"Really madam, there are very few high minded people like you in this world." Aunt's words sound like gratitude.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Young housewife breastfeeds a beggar and various low class men - by Prince Babul - 21-10-2021, 05:33 PM