Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

Then I went and slept around 7 o clock I got up and as it was Friday both Buvi and Akila had taken bath and they were doing all the house chores and getting ready for doing puja at home. Balu was getting ready for school and I got up and took bath and asked about the breakfast .Buvi told that she had prepared idlies and since the exams were nearing Buvi decided to go the school on that day itself I asked her why doesn’t she join on Monday and even Akila asked the same question but Buvi told that the principal had made a call and since the special tests were to begin on Monday she had to go so there was no other option so both Balu and Buvi got ready I decided to drop them but Buvi turned off my suggestion and she took he scooty and moved off. After their departure I pulled Akila and started to kiss her and she too responded by sucking my lips and slowly we parted and I decided to take bath and have breakfast I called Akila to help me in bathing but she shyly told no and since she had already taken bath and it was Friday and we have to go to temple she pushed me alone inside the bathroom and went away so I had no choice so I took bath and ate my breakfast and we both got ready for the temple and in between Buvi rang and told Aki to take breakfast and also she told us to take lunch after coming back from the temple. After a few minutes Sekar rang and asked how was everything going and secretly asked about Akila’s response I huskily spoke to him saying to be calm until everything goes good then we went to the temple and Akila was very devoted that she took much time for her pujas and prayer. Then while coming back I asked what she prayed and she told about her wish to get a male child but I interfered and told I need a girl child and we argued and finally we decided to get one girl and a boy and she was shy to hear those words. We finally reached home and we had our lunch and Aki did some sweeping and she came to the bed room I told her to remove her clothes and be naked she at first felt shy and told that she will not but due to my compulsion she stood naked I too became naked and started to kiss her lips and suck her sweet saliva and gave mine to her and my hands were busy in squeezing her boobs and slowly I moved my hand to her pussy and rubbed it gently and made her hot
Aki: aaaaaaaa mm it is nice honey
Me: mm you will like it sweet heart
Aki: ya your fingers have the magic to make me wet
Me: mmm you will love more and how was the sex show that we had yesterday with your sister
Aki : Chee don’t talk about that now you concentrate here
Me : why sweetie you didn’t like that?
Aki: no not like that now I enjoy this time and I am not in a mood to talk
Me : mmm enjoy this also my darling
Saying this I quickly got down and kept my tongue in her pussy and licked it she never expected my sudden change but she liked it so she widened her legs and caught hold of my head and pushed it deeper
Aki: ya baby do it aa aaaaaaaa it is really amazing and so nice mm
Me : mmmm her we go mmmm
Aki : mmmmmmmmm ahahaa ha aaaaaaa
Me :come on mmm give all your juices mmm I will drink all the sweet juices from you pussy mmmm
And finally she reached her climax jerking her body heavily and holding my head tightly. After drinking her juices I got up and my face was completely wet with her pussy juice. She saw that and smilingly wiped it with her inner petticoat. Then after some time she went to the bathroom to wash her pussy and finally came out nakedly without any hesitation and she laid near me on the bed and slowly I tried to seduce her
Me : Aki how was it ?
Akil : mm lovely I enjoyed it
Me : how about yesterday?
Aki: mm it was nice
Me : shall we do it today night also?
Aki; what you want my sister again?
Me : what is wrong in it?
Aki : wrong? Mm you love to fuck her again
Me : No sweetie you are my first girl and I just asked it will be fun?
Aki : ok don’t feel too much we will have today night
Me:; mmm How about joining Sekar in our group?
Aki: what? Are you crazy/
Me: no it will be fun so I asked
Aki: fun? See my sister is not getting enough sex from him so only she used you and if he come what he is going to do?
Me: that you leave it to me shall we join him or not
Aki: no I can’t allow him to see me naked
Me: but you allowed your sister to be naked in front of me?
s
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-04-2019, 03:07 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM