Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

I succeeded in making both the ladies lick their pussies. I then got up and went to the toilet and washed my cock and came back and I was totally surprised that both of them had not left each other but very deeply involved in sucking each other’s pussy. I went towards Akila’s pussy that is near Buvi’s face and slowly tried to pull her face from Akila’s pussy and inserted my cock in Aki’s pussy Buvi watched it closely with her eyes wide opened. Akila jerked a bit and due to some pain she must have bit Buvi’s pussy to which Buvi sharply reacted with a ouch sound. I slowly increased my speed and pumped faster this continued for some time and without any prior notification I just pulled out my juice dripped cock from Akila’s pussy and straight away inserted it in Buvi’s mouth she did not expect it but she had no other choice but only sucked my cock at the same time she pushed my body with her hand in order to prevent inserting my cock deeper. So my continuous fucking and Buvi’s sucking made me to ejaculate in Buvi’s mouth the forceful flow of my made Buvi to drink without spitting out but any how she spat out some on Akila’s pussy and ran to the Bathroom to spit out and wash her mouth. Akila also went to wash her pussy and face and I too ran behind her and saw Buvi sitting and peeing she tried to stop and get up on seeing Akila and me but I insisted her to continue and ordered Akila also to pee in front of me and Buvi. Then we all three took shower and came to the bed room and slept for a while. As it was evening 5 and I could not find both the sisters near me I saw they were doing some household chores. Finally I came out to the hall and saw Balu had come from the school and he was watching TV he wished me good evening sir and corrected himself good evening uncle and I smiled at him and asked what was taught in the school and asked whether the time table for the revision test was given and so on. In the meantime Buvi came she was wearing a sari and covering herself completely and exhibiting herself as a family woman. She gave tea for both me and Balu and smiled then she went inside. Then after some time Akila came to the hall she was wearing Buvi’s nightie and she sat near me and asked Balu about his school happenings then we all decided to go outing and left at 6 pm we did some shopping and had our dinner in the hotel and returned our house at 9pm and both the ladies went in to change their dresses and myself helped Balu in doing some homework and finally we all decided to sleep. I and Akila went to the room where as Balu and Buvi went to Balu’s room and inside our room we started our fucking session and I wanted Buvi to join us but she did not come and I could not ask Akila as she would think that I am very much longing for Buvi. Then I don’t know when I slept and it was 3 in morning that my bladder was full and got up to urinate and saw Akila near me sleeping nakedly I was very tired and I got up and went to the kitchen and took a water bottle from the fridge and came to my room in between I wanted to see Buvi so I slowly opened their door which was not closed. She was sleeping on the bed near Balu. Balu was in deep sleeping and on the other corner of the bed Buvana was sleeping I just went near and tried to find her exposed parts but she was sleeping in the same sari and that too covered all her organs and nothing was exposed, I bent down and kissed her lips gently and moved away as I did not like to wake he from her deep sleep.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-04-2019, 03:07 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM