Adultery Honeymoon Brides by arvindbanu
Shruti changes her clothes( with a twist)

Shruti then said, “ Priya didi- Mujhe kapde change karnee hai. Patha nahi kahan

karoon. Yahan bahoot gandha hai.”

(Priya didi (elder sister)-I want to change my clothes. Don’t know where to do it.

This place is very dirty.)

Priya replied, “Lunch ke baad koi jagha doondejaee.”

(We will search for a place after lunch)

Saying this she started walking with Shruti quickly following her. When they

reached the lorry drivers area Shruti again held Priya’s hand tightly and walked fast.

The lorry drivers saw them and this time did not comment anything. The guy who

had commented also did not say anything but glared at them and massaged his

balls vulgarly and when Priya was right in front he lifted his lungi slightly and

flashed his large black balls and cock to her. Shruti who was also looking that way

past Priya at the lorry driver also saw the vulgar sight. She was shocked and her

mouth was open to see such a vulgar display of cock and balls. Priya did not look

scared but smiled at the guy boldly and at his display and walked past him. When

they were past the guys she remarked in Shruti’s ears, “Wow-what a fantastic big

fat cock and huge balls. Yumm. I would do him if I got a chance”

Shruti was again shocked to hear her new friend so openly admiring some strange

man’s genitals.

Priya looking at the shocked look of her new shy friend she continued, “Shruti my

dear, variety is the spice of life,” and laughed. “Also these labour type guys are

great fuckers and have great stamina and strength and last long and can definitely

make a girl cum by fucking hard. Trust me. I know” and she winked at the shocked

young inexperienced girl.

Shruti did not know how to answer that and by that time they had reached the

dining hall and saw their husbands waiting patiently for them along with Mr Kanna

and his wife Radha. Arvind introduced the older couple to Priya and Shruti and told

them that they will be sharing their table with them. Both Shruti and Manoj replied

that they had already met the older couple.

They quickly ordered food and when they had finished Priya remarked, “Manoj

bhayya, Shruti ko kapde badal na hai. Usko kahi le jaoo nah.” (Manoj brother,

Shruti wants to change her clothes. Take her someplace, no?)

Manoj immediately stood up to take Shruti but Radha told him, “Manoj beta, don’t

worry. I will take Shruti beti.(child)” And saying, that she held Shruti’s hand and

took her towards another direction. Radha told her that she had seen a store room

at the end of the building next to the kitchen when she had gone searching for the

toilet. When they reached the store room they saw that it was shut and there was a

man sitting at a table near the door doing some accounting work in a ledger with

some receipts in his hand. Radha firmly asked him if they could use the room for

her daughter to change her clothes and the man meekly agreed. Radha told Shruti

to go in and change her clothes and she will stand guard outside here. Shruti

immediately went inside and saw that the room was clean and was a storage room

for furniture items and was well lit by the large widows at the other end. It seemed

also safe and secure but she heard a sound near the large window at the end of the

room. She moved towards the large window at the end of the room. She could hear

a sound outside and peeped outside and saw an elderly bare chested man in a dirty

lungi chopping wood with an axe. Shruti was feeling naughty and horny and after

seeing Priya’s boldness she too decided to be bold. The man chopping wood was

facing the window and Shruti stepped in front of the window and asked him,

“Uncleji, time kya hai? (Uncle, what’s the time?). He looked up and saw a beautiful

young girl in a bright red saree inside the room and said, “Nahi malum beti” (don’t

know child).

Shruti then told him, “Mujhe kapde badlna hai.” (I have to change my clothes)

Agar koyee aye tho mujhe bathoo please.” (If anyone come please tell me)

The old man said, “teek hai beti. Tum kapde badloo aur mai daektha hoon.” (Ok.

You change your clothes and I will watch out)

Shruti felt safe inside the room and knew that the old man can’t harm her as he was

outside the window which had strong iron bars. She also remembered what her

husband had said -that they were all strangers and they were far from home and to

have fun. The day had been too exciting for her all day and she had seem so many

cocks and she had been seen naked by so many people and her body touched and

molested by strange hands that now she was so excited and horny. Shruti also

realized that she liked people watching her body and realized that she would not get

a better chance than this to expose herself in front of a strange man in a strange

place far from home and be so safe. So she faced the old man boldly but also

blushing, she started removing her saree. The old man was shocked seeing this and

expected her to change her clothes behind the furniture or on the side where she

will not be seen. He also knew that the room was large and had other places that

she could have changed her clothes. Seeing her removing her saree right in front of

him and that too facing him, he knew for sure that she wanted to expose herself to

him. Shruti kept removing the saree and the old man dropped his axe and moved

closer to the window. By the time she had removed the entire saree and was now in

her blouse and petticoat he had reached the window. His old cock was erect and

hard and he moved his hand inside his lungi and massaged his cock. Shruti was

excited to see the effect she was having on the old man and she untied the nada of

her petticoat and dropped it to the floor. Now she was standing in her panty and

jacket and looking at the old man masturbating his cock. He had lifted his lungi and

folded it in front fully till the waist and was fully exposed to the new bride and was

now openly masturbating his cock. Shruti saw that he had pure white pubic hair all

around his cock and balls and like all working class people had huge balls and black

large thick cock. Shruti looked around and saw that she was safe and she could

escape if she wanted to so she moved closer to the window and removed her jacket

and now was standing right next to the window just a foot away from the old man

with just the window in-between them. The window was a large one just a few feet

above the ground and going all the way almost to half the wall height. It was about

10 feet wide and had vertical iron bars. Shruti was now in full heat and fantasized

that the window was a door instead and that the old man could come in and fuck

her hard and fast.

He pussy was fully wet and she felt like openly rubbing her wet pussy in front of the

stranger but she was too shy and unused to any sexual experience and hence

controlled herself.

The old man looked the girl in her eyes and he immediately put his hand through

the bar and trying to tough her tits which still was covered by the bra but Shruti

slightly pulled back and softly told him, “Kaka, Dekna hai to dekho. Mein pura dekha

donga. Leikin hath math lagana nahi tho main kidki bandh kar doonga”.

Kaka(with respect) See if you want to but don’t touch. Otherwise I will shut the

window)

The old man was disappointed but he did not want to displease the beautiful young

girl and he was happy that she was willing to at least strip and show him her naked

body. Also he knew that is she got scared and screamed then people will come and

first beat him up and maybe even hang him from the nearest tree with the security officer

watching silently as he was a low class untouchable.

So he nodded and replied softly, “ Sorry beti. Tum intni sundar aur jawan ho ki

choone ki mann kartha hai”.

(Sorry child. You are so beautiful and young that I felt like touching you)

She told him to wait a bit and then turned around and removed her jacket, bra and

panty and stood fully naked but with her back to him. Shruti slightly shivered and

her legs felt weak. But she bit her tongue and mentally told herself that she may

never get another chance at such a safe situation to expose herself and that too to

a total stranger. This was also the 1st time that she was fully naked in front of any

man and she slowly turned around but not having the courage to look at him but

looked at the ground like a shy new bride with her new husband.

The old man was thrilled at the flawless young naked beauty in front of him and

asked her, “Nayee shadi huie kya.”(Are you newly married?)

Shruti answered, “Haan. Kal hee.”

Hearing this the old man was highly excited and asked her, “Suhag raat hui kay”

(Did you have your first night?)

Shruti was stunned at the old man’s boldness but felt excited to be talking about

sex with a total stranger. Also she knew that it was safe and exciting to talk to him

openly and answered, “Haanji. Par sirf 3 minit?” (Yes. But only for 3 minutes

meaning that the first fuck was too quick and lasted only 3 minutes?)

The old man was surprised at the bold answer and felt her disappointment at having

a unsatisfactory first night.

He realized that the young bride was ready to talk openly with him and boldly told

her, “Beti, Maine 40 minit le mare suhag raat mein. Bibi ko pura kush kar diya”.

(Child, I fucked 40 minutes on my first night and totally satisfied my wife”.

Shruti: Oh. Kaka apka bibi bahut lucky hai (Oh. Your wife is very lucky)

Old man: Beti, Aap chahe to main aap ko be kush kar saktha hoon. Chudwana

cahathe ho kya? (Child. If you want I can satisfy you also. Do you want to get

fucked)

Shurti smiled at the boldness of the old bugger and feeling safe as the old man was not aggressive like the lorry drivers, playfully teased him, “Kaka,

Kaisae karojee(Shruti was too shy to use the chudai word). (Tum tho bahar ho aur

mein kamrae main bandh hoon”

(How will you fuck me? You are outside and I’m inside a locked room?)

The Old man replied--------------------
(to be continued)

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Honeymoon Brides by arvindbanu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-04-2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Honeymoon Brides by arvindbanu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-04-2019, 06:16 PM
RE: Honeymoon Brides by arvindbanu - by blackdesk - 02-05-2019, 01:12 AM
RE: Honeymoon Brides by arvindbanu - by Kalyan143 - 09-02-2020, 11:02 AM
RE: Honeymoon Brides by arvindbanu - by spicybond - 10-02-2020, 07:31 PM
RE: Honeymoon Brides by arvindbanu - by doctor101 - 01-08-2020, 04:23 AM