Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

thanks for all your support and I am really happy to see the tamil version of this story written by appamagal as இரண்டும் இரண்டும் நான்கு the changes made by the writer makes me eager to read it

Like this my fucking session continued then I told Akila to get up and lie on her sister in 69 position she immediately rejected my idea even Buvi did not like that but I told them to do so and assured them there will be more fun and joy. So with some hesitation Akila lied like that and turned away her face from Buvi’ s pussy same way Buvi also turned the other side. I slowly went near Akila’s lips and kissed it and sucked her lips to our very near was Buvi’s pussy I slowly left Akila’s lips and licked Buvi’s pussy lips on seeing it Akila showed dislike in her face but I never cared it while licking Buvi’s pusssy lips Buvi expanded her legs a little wider allowing the place for my tongue the sound of my licking that too very near her face made Akila embarrassing. Then all of a sudden I pulled my tongue from Buvi’s pussy and inserted in Akila’s mouth she did not expect it but she had no other option but only she sucked it and she must have tasted her sister’s juice. I asked how it was she just hit me and without waiting for my words she herself licked Buvi’s pussy Buvi too was hot that both of us started to lick her pussy she automatically licked Akila’s pussy

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-04-2019, 04:22 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM