Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

I told I am going to fuck her in the road then she sat properly but my tent was still in 90 degree angle. After reaching home we handed over the items we purchased and it went to my room signalling Aki to come in she shook her head in negative and went to the kitchen to help Buvi but I badly needed a fuck. So after waiting for some time I came to the kitchen and saw what they were doing Aki was sitting on the floor and cutting onions and Buvi was doing something in the stove they both saw me and Aki understood and asked me if I needed something. I boldly told yes I need she asked what? And she looked tensed and waited for my reply. I just told I needed water. On hearing this she was satisfied Buvi brought a glass of water and handed over to me and I got it by touching her and without the knowledge ofAki. After drinking water I sat in the stool near the kitchen and casually spoke to Buvi asking her a few questions.
Me : Have you finished your portion for this month?
Buvi : No some more grammar exercises have to be taught. What about You?
Me : I already finished as I knew I will take leave
Buvi : mm so you have to give some of your periods for me( saying this she smiled)
Me : sure I will always give ( with smile)
Akila : so both of you will go to school on Monday and I should remain her lonely
Me: don’t worry sweet heart I will leave my heart here
Aki : mm she whispered in a low voice don’t be so romantic in front of sister
Me: (loudly) don’t worry my wife Buvi sister is also married and sekar brother would have been also so romantic
Akila : enough enough saying this she threw the onion skin on me
We all laughed to make use of the situation I boldly asked Buvi how sekar was in the beginning
Akila showed anger and told stop it don’t tease my sweet sister but Buvi never showed any surprise but instead her face turned red. With this talk I called Akila boldly come Aki we shall go inside and talk she again died in shame and pushed me out and Buvi smiled and watched everything silently. After a few minutes Aki came to the room and hit me and asked me how I behave in front of her sister
Me: hey it is not my fault you only teased me while we were coming in the bike
Aki: so you will talk like that? What will she think?
Me: she will not think anything as we are newly wedded she knows everything she would also crossed all this
Aki: so you will talk like this naughty
I did not allow her to speak any more I pulled her near and kissed her lips and sucked wildly and she came under my control and responded by sucking back my lips. Then I pulled her to the cot and within no time both of us were naked and I immediately pushed my cock inside her pussy it was little hard and it must be little painful she showed a sign of pain in her face but I was not in a position to feel for that I wildly inserted and fucked her hard and the room was filled with the cot noise and our fucking sound Aki tried to stop or slow down in order to reduce the sound so that her sister may not hear but I wanted Buvi to hear and so I went in great speed and finally cummed inside her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-04-2019, 04:20 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM