Poll: WHAT DO YOU LIKE....
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
GANGBANG
15.61%
49 15.61%
GROUPSEX
10.19%
32 10.19%
GROPING
8.28%
26 8.28%
OLD YOUNG
8.60%
27 8.60%
INCEST
18.79%
59 18.79%
bang
5.10%
16 5.10%
SWEAT
6.37%
20 6.37%
CUM BATH
7.32%
23 7.32%
CHEATING
12.42%
39 12.42%
USED
7.32%
23 7.32%
Total 314 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES...by robinjr
UPDATE: 16

"hai sweaty could you help me over here"

Anushka turned towards him saying

"no father not anymoreeee..."

and she was shocked to see the old man naked and walking straight towards her. She immediately closed her eyes.

"father what are you doing, somebody may see you. Go into the house and wear your dress"

"oh sweaty, I knew no one is in the house. No please come over here and help me"

"no father, you promised me last time is the last time"

"did I"

while saying that he made Anushka open her eyes. When she opened her eyes she found the old man's huge cock hanging only a inch away from her face. She immediately turned her head the other side.

"please sweaty let this be the last time"

the old man started pleading to her.

"but father I can’t do it now. Look at my hands"

and Anushka showed him the mehandi in her hands.

"it’s ok sweaty, then use your mouth to jerk me off"

"what!!!"

"don’t say that you have never done it before"

While Anushka opened her mouth to answer him, the old man held her head and inserted his dick deep inside her mouth and hold her head tightly. Anushka lifted her hands to push him.

"stop sweaty, if you use your hand to push me, then the mehandi in your hand would be ruined and you have to answer a lot of questions to your mother-in-law"

Anushka heard what the old man said with his cock stuffed into her mouth and she felt he was correct and lowered her hands down. Till this time the old man kept his dick inside her mouth without any movement.

"I knew you are a bright girl"

Saying that he slowly moved his hip back and front and started mouth fucking her. Anushka felt his dick still growing in her mouth. After few strokes he pulled his dick out of her mouth.

"sweaty, now use your tongue and lick this old man's balls please"

he then raised his dick up with his hand and brought his balls close to her face. The Oder from the balls made her crazy and she immediately took his ball in her mouth and started sucking and licking it.

"aaaaahhh...yaaaaa...sweatyyyy. it feals greaaatttt...plzzz dont stoppp..." the old man moaned.

Anushka continued to suck his balls and in no time his dick reached his maximum erection. He then asked Anushka to stop and asked her to suck his dick.

"father, promise me this should be the last"

"what you say dear" he said.

Anushka immediately used the tip of her tongue and circled the head of his dick for a while and then slowly she opened her mouth and took the cock inch by inch into her mouth and bathed the old man's dick with her saliva. When the whole dick was inside her mouth she started to move her head to and fro, giving the old man the pleasure of his life.

[img]- -web/20171110030359im_/https://pzy.be/i/25/dp.gif[/img]
"it feels good dear...ohhh...use your tongue while sucking it..yaaa"

Anushka did what he said and continued her blowjob. After 15 minutes his dick started shaking in her mouth and she knew what was going to happen. So Anushka immediately tried to remove his dick out of her mouth. But the old man hold her head tightly and with a loud moan unloaded a huge amount of his sperm deep down her throat and he didn’t let her free until she swallow them all.

He held her head for few more minutes and his dick started to shrink in her mouth and Anushka also completed swallowing the sperm of the old man. He then slowly pulled his limp dick out of her mouth.

"thanks dear, now I feel much better"

Saying that he went back into the house and Anushka sat their catching her breath. In few hours later the others in the family returned back home.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:06 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:10 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:25 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:34 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:39 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:51 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:55 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 10:39 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES...by robinjr - by sarit11 - 17-12-2018, 12:26 PM