Poll: WHAT DO YOU LIKE....
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
GANGBANG
15.61%
49 15.61%
GROUPSEX
10.19%
32 10.19%
GROPING
8.28%
26 8.28%
OLD YOUNG
8.60%
27 8.60%
INCEST
18.79%
59 18.79%
bang
5.10%
16 5.10%
SWEAT
6.37%
20 6.37%
CUM BATH
7.32%
23 7.32%
CHEATING
12.42%
39 12.42%
USED
7.32%
23 7.32%
Total 314 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES...by robinjr
UPDATE: 14

2. ANUSHKA, ASIN AND RAKUL PREET STORY...

Anushka was married to Shiva for 5 years. Shiva was working in a software company in America. So after their marriage they left to America and stayed there for 5 years. Now shiva has got a posting in India and so they planned on living with Shiva's family with their daughter in India.

[img]- -web/20170716020244im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/Telugu_Actress_Anushka_Shetty_Beautiful_in_Pink_Salwar_Photos2.jpg[/img]

Shiva's family is the longest and oldest traditional family at the village. Shiva's family consists of his younger brother Gani, his very old father (age nearing 80), his step mother Asin (who his father remarried (the third time) to take care of him and she was half the age of him) and Asin's daughter Rakul Preet (daughter of Asin and her first husband). Though Anushka stayed in America for 5 years she always wanted to be in India with her family. When Shiva said her that about his posting Anushka immediately hugged him and kissed him on the lips. During the early part of their marriage life when Anushka kisses him he would be excited, but now a days he would not even kiss her back. It has been a long time since they had a good sex. Even though she was disappointed her thought of going back to her mother nation made her face bright.

In two days they packed their stuffs and took off to India. When they reached their house they were given a warm reception. It took two days for them to settle there.

After two days in the morning, Shiva got ready for work and was left the house with his daughter, whom he would drop in the pre-school. Gani Shiva's younger brother left to college and Asin went the flower class and Preet is staying in hostel in a distant place.

If no one is around it is Anushka's duty to look after her sick Father-in-law. So she took the medicine and moved towards his room to make sure he took his medicine and is not suffering. She went straight to the door.

"father I have brought some medicine for you"

"yes come in dear" he said

Anushka went in and sat beside him.

"how are you feeling father"

He coughed and said "Anushka dear could you please help me get up"

"yes father"

Saying that she bent and brought her hand under his head and raised him gently and made him sit on the bed.

"father medicine" Anushka said and gave him the medicine

"sorry to trouble you dear"

"it’s no big deal"

He ate the medicine and looked at Anushka. She was wearing a transparent saree and a low cut blouse through which her cleavage was clearly visible. The old man was staring at her cleavage and gave her a evil smile.

"Anushka dear"

"yes father"

"I am sorry, but could you wipe off my sweat"

"sure father, first let me bring some water and a towel"

Anushka got up and went out of the room. After few minutes she came with a basin full of hot water and a towel and placed it near the bed.

"ok father, now let me take off your clothes off"

The old man wearing only a robe and when she removed it Anushka was shocked. He was wearing boxer and his cock was standing in 90 degree underneath it. When Anushka saw it her heart started pounding hard and she felt a strange urge running through her body. She didn’t take her eyes of the old man's boxer. The old man noticed it and broke the silence.

"dear, when one’s body is weak their sexual desires grow" he explained her.

"I am sorry dear, but can you please stroke my hard penis"

Anushka was still staring at his dick, since she has not seen his husband’s dick for days. Adding to that the old man’s dick was much bigger than Shiva's.

"please I beg you"

Anushka could not get away from the mood created in her. And she made up her mind to help the old man and satisfy herself.

"ok father, just this once, promise me" she said

"ok dear, this one time"

Anushka felt sorry for the old man and thought that Shiva would understand and she compromised herself.

Then she moved her hand towards the boxer and grabbed his hard dick over his boxers and moved her hand up and down over his dick. She felt the hardness and thickness of his dick over his boxers and continued stroking.
[img]- -web/20170716020244im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/78124_Anushka_Shetty_Fake_12.jpg[/img]

[img]- -web/20170716020244im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/29168-family-whore.gif[/img]

While she was stroking, suddenly she was blank out and begin to loose sanity. She continued to stroke his dick and was fascinated by the size of the dick. She continued it for few minutes.

"dear, the roughness of the cloth is hurting me, could you get beneath the cloth and touch it directly"

Anushka was in a state of hypnosis and she immediately lowered the boxers and felt the skin of his dick directly in her hand and slicked her eyes on the fleshy meat and moved the skin of his dick up and down.

"dear, rub my balls and stroke my son harder"

Anushka gave him a tight grip on his dick and moved her hand faster. She thought that "if it was Shiva, he would be done already"

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:06 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:10 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:25 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:34 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:39 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:51 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:55 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 10:39 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES...by robinjr - by sarit11 - 17-12-2018, 12:20 PM