Fantasy Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures
Hey Guys....: I know all of you are waiting for the updates since long..... I was caught up with some emergency and urgent office work so I hardly got any time to write..... This update is short but i hope you will find this interesting..... The next update will be tonight......

Enjoy Reading.......

Since her unwilling first encounter with Mani Jaya was letting him enjoy smelling her….. Mani was lost in wonderful thoughts….

Jaya: Enough Mani….. How much will you smell me…..?

Mani: I can smell you all day, I love this smell…. but miss I am feeling bad…..

Jaya: Why Mani, why are you sad now….?

Mani: I am feeling sad for you miss; you are making me happy…. But I am not doing anything for you…..

Jaya: Don’t be sad Mani, Tell me what you want to do …..?

Mani: Miss I want to give you what you are missing…. Please miss, let me make you happy….. Again you will not be here for a week…..

Jaya already knew the answer before he could say anything….. And moreover, Jaya had made up her mind to get fucked by Mani…..

Jaya: Naughty boy….. You will only make me happy…. You will not become happy……

Mani did not say anything…. He just smiled……

Jaya: Don’t worry, today after we drop Dad to the airport you make me happy…… and I will make you happy…..

Mani: Oh…. Thank you, thank you so, much saying that he hugged her…. And even kissed her on her cheek…….

Jaya felt slightly uncomfortable, he was hugging her in the backseat of the auto….. But she didn’t stop him…… She had made up her mind to become shameless and experience pleasure…..

So to get shameless she had to give up her female instincts….. And with Mani it was not going be new…. He had already fucked her once…..

Mani also felt strange….. He could easily feel her boobs….. Has miss not worn any bra….? He thought….. He moved his hands over her boobs a couple of times to confirm…. He was still not sure…. He did not dare ask her….

Mani …. We are in the auto……. leave me….. Jaya whispered in Mani’s ears…..

Mani left her….. His face had a big smile…..

Mani: Miss I want to come to the other side….?

Jaya gave him a naughty smile and moved aside….. She understood, he wants to smell her other armpit…… Mani sat on the other side…. This time he got bold and he himself took her hand and kept it on his shoulder and smelled her…..

Shameless….. She said and laughed and pulled him closer…..

Mani could not believe… all this was really happening….. He had only hoped he’d get a chance to fuck Jaya again tonight after uncle left….. He was dreaming this all day in school today…..And his dreams had come true…..

On the other hand Jaya was lost in her dreams of how she would enjoy her vacation, what kind of clothes Rahul would make her wear, what all kinds of shameless acts he’d make her do….. Her pussy started to tingle again….. She remembered Rahul’s words…… “You could bring that boy also for this trip…..”

Suddenly an image flashed though her imagination….. She imagined herself sleeping in bed with Rahul and Mani together and that too naked….

Jaya shuddered at the thought….. No way…. I can’t do that…. She said to herself…. She had decided not to tell Rahul that Mani had already fucked her once....... and what would she tell Mani about Rahul….

She was feeling bad….. Though she had already told Rahul about Mani…. that he had seen her while she masturbated…. She still felt Rahul would feel cheated if she told him that Mani had not only seen her masturbate but also fucked her …… Rahul’s dick was the second to enter her pussy and not the first…. Even if she told Rahul..... it would be even more difficult to tell Mani regarding Rahul…..

Jaya was sailing in dangerous waters…… She was so engrossed in her thoughts, she did not realize they reached home…. Mani snapped Jaya out of her thoughts…. She paid the auto guy and walking inside the apartment gate…..

She was greeted by the watchman…. She greeted him back… she did not want to engage in any talks with the watchman…. She was already late to reach him….. She just walked past him… Both Mani and Jaya reached home…..

Father in Law: Why so late Jaya, I thought you said you would come back in 2 hrs…

Jaya: Dad, Rahul sir was giving me training on how to handle village kids…. You know I don’t have any experience in handling village kids….. So I got late…. Just give me 20 mins I will serve lunch…..

Dad: Don’t worry about that….. Mamta has prepared lunch and kept it on the table here…., and tonight she has called us home for dinner….

Jaya: OK dad, I will freshen up and serve lunch….. Mani you also get fresh and come soon…..

Mani: Ok Miss…..

Jaya removed all her clothes…. She smiled at herself….. She looked at the wet patch on her Salwar….. She thought, from a naïve and homely housewife what she had become…. And what all she would become in the coming days…..

She washed her pussy well but did not wash her armpits….. She knew Mani will want to smell her again…… She came out and wore a normal saree…. This time she wore it with along with bra and panty……. Jaya served lunch to all…..

Jaya: How is the food Dad?

FIL: It’s tasty Jaya….. But I feel Mamta used very little salt…..

Jaya: Hmmm…. Yes… even I felt the same, but food is tasty no doubt……

Mani: Mamta aunty uses less salt always…. Uncle has BP problem that’s why……

Jaya: Oh… yes, now I get it…… How could I forget, Mani stayed there for a month…. He knows about Mamta's Aunty's food taste.....

After lunch Jaya was washing the dishes in the kitchen…. Mani wiped the table clean and came and stood behind Jaya…..

Jaya: You want something Mani?

Mani:  Nothing Miss, I came to know if you need something……

Jaya: So nice of you, right now I don’t need anything…..

OK Miss, Mani said and started to walk back…..

Just then she looked at herself…. She could see sweat drops on her body……. Jaya got a naughty idea….

Mani, she called him back….

Mani: Yes miss….

Jaya: please can you get a towel….. See I am sweating so much…..

Mani: Sure miss…. He said and ran and brought the towel….. Here miss, he said…..

Jaya looked out…. Her FIL was sitting on the couch busy watching TV…. He could not have seen them….. Mani, my hands are all wet…. Could you please wipe me….

Mani was thrilled….. With a big smile on his face….., Sure miss…… he said

Since Jaya’s back was facing him, he started to wipe her waist which was partially visible …..
He wiped her waist and slowly moved his hands around her belly….. His fingers touched her skin unintentionally a couple of times while he wiped her belly……

Seeing no objection from Jaya, he removed the towel from his hand and started to touch her belly with his bare hands…..

Jaya turned and gave a look at him…. Mani stopped immediately….. She was trying to look angry…… but instead Mani could see lust in her eyes not anger…. He gave a naughty smile…… Jaya did not say anything to him…. She quietly turned around and continued to wash the dishes…..

That made him bolder he again started brushing her belly with his bare hands…… his fingers moved around her belly and waist again and again……. Moments later he kept his hand over her blouse and caressed her under boobs…… He also gave one of her boobs a slight press……

aaaahh Jaya moaned……It was a risky place to allow Mani to play with her body….. she made no attempt to stop him….

He got a little bolder, he threw the towel aside and …… hugged Jaya from Behind…… Jaya was surprised at his sudden move……

Sss Mani….. Don’t do it plss…… dad is outside…… ssss….. Mani did not pay attention to her pleads…. Instead he placed his tongue on her upper back and started to lick her……

Jaya was beginning to lose control….. Jaya could feel his hard dick against her ass…..from licking he started kissing Jaya…… He was still hugging Jaya from behind…… Jaya was trying hard not let out a moan…… he was testing Jaya’s limits. He was checking to see if she would push him off….. Jaya so wanted to push him off, she was scared as she could not have wanted her FIL to see them in this position…..

Mani replaced his hands with his lips around her belly….. He started to suck her navel…… Jaya could not concentrate on her dish washing anymore….. Her pussy started to leak…..

She tried pushing Mani aside….. Please don’t do ssss…… ummmmm….. Mani… plsss….. Don’t…..Dad could see us pls…… she pleaded. Mani was in no mood to moved away from her..... She tried hard a couple of more times and finally pushed Mani aside….

Jaya: Can’t you wait till evening…… Go sit outside…. Jaya was breathing heavy…..

Mani put his head down and walked out of the kitchen…… Jaya finished washing the dishes and rushed to the bathroom…. She knew for sure that if she did not masturbate she would not be able to control her urge……. she may pull Mani onto her and ask him to fuck her right away….

That was dangerous….. She could not dare get caught…… She sat on the toilet commode and fingered herself imagining what Mani would do with her tonight…… She came hard…….

She sat there for some more time to catch up on her breathing, after a few mins she washed her pussy….

She moved to the washbasin and while washing her hands she looked at the mirror and smiled at herself….. An image of Mani fucking her tonight flashed in front of her eyes….. And that thought brought a smile on her face….

She came out of the washroom and looked at her bed…. The same bed where a day before Mani had ravished her body and given her ultimate pleasure…… and he would ravish her body again tonight……

Jaya lied down on the bed….. And she thought…. I should have not stopped Mani in the kitchen…. His fingers were doing magic…… just with a mere touch he got my pussy wet….. I am sure he was sad…..

I only provoked him and I only pushed him away….. Jaya was feeling sorry for Mani…..

Suddenly she thought something…… She got up from the bed and walked out of her room….. She saw in the hall, her FIL was not there, she peeped through the bedroom and her FIL was nicely snoring….

She looked for Mani; she could not see him in the hall either…. She thought maybe he was doing his homework in the room….. She slowly sneaked in her FIL’s bedroom….. Mani was nicely sitting and doing his homework…..

She started to turn back…. No No, I should not disturb his studies….., Anyways I am offering myself to him tonight….. And of course after I come back also….. She said to herself and came back to her bedroom and lied down again…..

She did not bother to lock it….. She closed her eyes and reminisced, the events with Rahul in his office this morning….  She was feeling nice about herself…… She liked all that happened since morning…..

Thinking all those events, she happily dozed off…. She slept for a good 2 - 3 hrs before she heard a knock on the door…..

She rubbed her eyes and opened the door….. It was Mani….

Mani: Good evening Miss, time is already 6:00….

Jaya: Oh…. I think I over slept…. I will get fresh and come in 10 min….

Jaya quickly washed her face and came out…. In the hall she saw that Mani had brought the luggage and kept…. Mamta aunty and Shaker uncle were also sitting there….

Jaya: Good evening everyone….. I will make tea for all; just give me 10 mins…

Mamta Aunty: Good Evening Jaya, Don’t bother…. I have brought tea for all….. Come….

They all had tea together…. And chit chatted for some time….. Time was nearing 7:00 PM….. As the time was nearing for Jaya’s FIL to leave…. Jaya’s imagination started to get wilder…..

A few mins later all of them went for dinner to Mamta Aunty’s place….. After dinner, Mani, Shekar uncle and Jaya’s FIL loaded the luggage and all boarded the car….

Shekar uncle drove the car to airport…… they all bid their good bye's to Jaya’s FIL…. Even Mahesh spoke to his dad over the phone and bid him to have a present journey…… and went inside….. They all waited for some time till the flight departed….. Jaya continued to speak with Mahesh….. After about an hour or so, the saw the departures chart and learnt that the flight took off at the right time…..

Shekar uncle suggested they have coffee at the airport canteen…. All said yes…. They all walked in the coffee shop…. Shekar uncle ordered coffee for all, after a while, Mani fetched the order….

All started sipping the coffee….. Jaya got a phone call…. It was from Rahul…..

Jaya: Hello….

Rahul: Hello darling….. hmmm… so how is the coffee….?

Jaya was startled with the question…. She looked around…. Rahul was sitting at the back of the coffee shop; he waved his hand…..

Jaya also waved her hand…... Shekar uncle looked back and asked who he was?

Jaya: Uncle, he is our college chairman….. I will go say hi to him and come back…..

Jaya ran towards him as if like she saw her lover….. He sure was her lover…..

Jaya: Hi….. How come you are here….? You also came to drop somebody….?

Rahul: No darling…. I came to see you…. I saw you people coming to the coffee shop… so I also came…..

Jaya: Naughty man…. Just wait till tomorrow morning… after that I am all yours for 1 week……

Rahul: Ahhhh… can’t wait….. So what are your plans for tonight?

Jaya: Don’t remember…. You gave me a work…. I am going to be busy with that…..

Rahul: What work? I don’t remember…. Please remind me….

Jaya: Shameless… you want to hear it from me right…. So listen…. You asked me to get busy with Mani so I will be busy in that work….

Rahul: What is that supposed to mean?

Jaya: There are so many people here…. I can’t say that word….. plsss understand……

Rahul: OK….OK…. I understand…..  So my darling is a free bird from tonight….. Enjoy darling…..

Jaya: hmmm….. Yes…! And from tomorrow this free bird will be all yours ….. Shall I leave now…? All may be watching me only….

Rahul: ok… we will meet in school tomorrow morning…. 9:30 AM in my cabin and from there move as per plan….. ok….?

Jaya: Ok Sir…. Bye

She suddenly called him sir; she thought she sensed someone walking up to her….. Rahul was puzzled for a second… why did she call him sir suddenly…?

She turned back…. She saw that it was someone else who had walked to a seat behind her…. Mani, Shekar uncle and Mamta aunty were sitting in the same place…. And were busy talking…..

She turned back to Rahul and said Good Night darling… see you tomorrow morning…..she said and smiled….

With a big smile on his face…., Good night darling…. Rahul said….

Jaya walked back to finish her coffee…..

Shekar Uncle: So Jaya, when will you be leaving….?

Jaya: Tomorrow I will be leaving…. Morning I will go to school and from there Rahul Sir and I will leave for the village…. Rahul sir was just telling me the same thing…

Mamta Aunty:  How come he is at the airport at this time?

Jaya: I did not ask him aunty… may be he also came to drop someone…

Shekar Uncle: Hmmm….. So all set for tomorrow?

Jaya: Yes uncle…..

If anyone knew the reality…. one could have easily seen a twinkle in Jaya’s eyes….. She managed to hide her excitement……

Jaya finished her coffee and so did the others….. All left the coffee shop….. Jaya peeped back to see if Rahul was still there….. He was still there…. he was only looking at Jaya….. Jaya looked at him and smiled…..

All through the journey back from the airport……. Jaya’s pussy was flowing like a waterfall…. She struggled to hold her excitement…. Mani was equally excited as much as Jaya…..  She was feeling the distance so long before she could reach home……

After about 45 mins all reached home….. The wished each other good night and went home…… Jaya and Mani entered the house and Jaya closed the door and locked it….. Her hands, legs all were shivering….. Mani would be unstoppable tonight……

She slowly turned back….. Mani was staring her….. Jaya felt her pussy juices would explode any moment……
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What happened that night.....?

Could Jaya ask Mani to come along with her to the trip…..?

Where and what Rahul planed in the trip with Jaya….?

All and more in the next Update……

Please share your comments.....

Till then, keep your dicks hard and girls; keep your pussies wet….. Enjoy…..

While you wait for the new updates, you could read and enjoy other stories I am writing......

College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut..... - https://xossipy.com/thread-37008.html
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by iqube - 08-07-2021, 07:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rstar - 09-07-2021, 05:09 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 09-07-2021, 07:29 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by sultan - 09-07-2021, 09:36 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Bvgr8 - 09-07-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Mande - 11-07-2021, 02:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rocky - 11-07-2021, 02:58 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 12-07-2021, 05:18 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by dilema - 13-07-2021, 12:18 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Mande - 23-07-2021, 11:37 AM