Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.38 Average
Adultery Anita Singh Story of a seductive housewife by seansean007 (incomplete)
(26-09-2021, 08:46 AM)mr_nocturnal Wrote: Hi, I'm very big fan of ur story "anita singh" i can relate her character very well... she's like my chemidy teacher, she pretend to be strict from outside but she's actually emotional from inside... she loves freedom and independency, only some unique and selective and bebak persons like (hariya, jeetu,etc) can come closer to her... otherwise she's a woman who have high standard and attitude.... 
Read a story like "anita singh" is far better than visuals.. because visuals mein hum kewal vo dekhte hein jesa vo dikhana chahte hein, lekin story reading me hum vo imagine krte hein jesa hum actually imagine krna chahte hein..and it varies person to person..
So i seriously want you to continue the story... it's my request, even if you take charge per update that too reasonable.. please continue the story... yourock

"..... lekin story reading me hum vo imagine krte hein jesa hum actually imagine krna chahte hein...."

Perfect description.
[+] 1 user Likes creamydelight's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh Story of a seductive housewife by seansean007 (incomplete) - by creamydelight - 27-09-2021, 05:21 PM