Poll: WHAT DO YOU LIKE....
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
GANGBANG
15.61%
49 15.61%
GROUPSEX
10.19%
32 10.19%
GROPING
8.28%
26 8.28%
OLD YOUNG
8.60%
27 8.60%
INCEST
18.79%
59 18.79%
bang
5.10%
16 5.10%
SWEAT
6.37%
20 6.37%
CUM BATH
7.32%
23 7.32%
CHEATING
12.42%
39 12.42%
USED
7.32%
23 7.32%
Total 314 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES...by robinjr
UPDATE: 9

The old man then jumped on to the bed and sat beside the right side of Nazriya. Then he turned her head towards him and started to French kiss her. First he sucked her upper and lower lips for a while, then he started chewing her lips one by one. While kissing her he brought his right hand down to her pussey and inserted his finger into her pussey and circled it. This made Nazriya wet again.

After having fun with her lips for a while he moved to her boobs and tasted them one by one and if few minutes her whole boobs are covered by the old man’s saliva. Then he shifted his tongue towards her navel and played with her belly button. While he was playing with her belly he took his left hand to her face and placed his finger inside her mouth and made her suck it, while his right hand was still cupping her pussey.

All this activity of the old man brought Nazriya back to mood and her pussey was soaking wet again.

"hai doctor, the bitch is ready for you now"

Saying that the old man removed both is hands from her upper and lower lips and sat aside. The professor came back to the bed from the table and went towards her pussey. He held both the legs of Nazriya and separated them and sat between them. Then he held his dick with his left hand and gave it few strokes and he moved little forward and touched the entrance of her pussey with his dick head. As his dick was touching her pussey he looked at Nazriya, she turned her head to the other side and started crying.

The professor then held his dick and rubbed her pussey with it for a while. This made Nazriya crazy, she was eagerly waiting for her professor's thing to enter her love hole. But he kept on rubbing his dick over her pussey. A few more minutes passed like this.

"please don’t tease me, just put it inside me" Nazriya shouted from no were.

"oh, I am sorry. I thought you were tired and I don’t want to hurt you anymore"

Nazriya put her head down and said "please put it inside me and fuck me"

"where should I put my dick"

"into my...."

"into your what. Say it loud and clear"

"into my pussey... please I can’t take it any longer... please fuck me... pleaseeeee.." 

When Nazriya completed the statement he pushed his dick into her pussey with a huge pressure and her inner walls of her pussey stretched and she shouted in pain.

"aaahhhhhhhaaaaa"

Almost 3/4 of his cock was inside Nazriya's pussey and he waited for Nazriya to relax and once she was normal again he moved his dick slowly in and out of her pussey.

Then he gradually increased the speed of his hips and fucked her harder.

"aauuu...auuu... oh yaaa... yessss...fuck me harderrrr.. yaaa..." Nazriyas shouted louder with his each strike and her moaning sound filled the entire house. He pounded her for another few minutes, when he was about to cum he took his dick out of her pussey and unloaded it all over her tittes, which was already covered with sweat and the old man’s saliva. 

After unloading his sperm he put his dick into Nazriya's mouth and asked her to clean his dick. Nazriya obeyed his order and took his dick into her mouth and cleaned it with her sweet saliva.

"now its your turn" professor said to the old man and pulled his dick out of her mouth and left the bed.

The old man with a wicked smile moved towards the bed. The last session with her professor made her more Horney and felt like she needed more cock inside her pussey. Seeing him come closer, Nazriya spread her legs and invited him. The old man sat beside her on the bed.

"we don’t want to rush bitch, look my dick is still limp. First use your slutty mouth and make it hard"

Nazriya wasted no time, she took the dick in her hand and gave it few strokes and put it in her mouth and started sucking it, she used her tongue in good effect.

[img]- -web/20170125134246im_/http://pzy.be/i/3/nazriya11+%282%29.jpg[/img]
"so the doctor was right, you are a quick learner. In two days you have mastered the art of blowjob"

While he was appreciating her, Nazriya made the old man’s dick hard again.

"stop sucking bitch, its time your lower mouth get some taste of my dick"

He made her lie down on her back and made her spread her legs and he moved between her legs and penetrated his dick into her pussey. He then lay down over her body with his hairy chest in contact with her soft and smooth breast. He them moved his body up and down fucking her in missionary position. With her nipples rubbing his chest and her tight pussey holding his dick tight and the moaning sound from her sweat covered seductive face with sexy expressions, the old man was not able to hold it much long.

"oh..oh..yaaa I am gona cum" both shouted

"aaahhhhhaaa..uuummmm..."

He took his cock out of her cunt and moved towards her face. Nazriya and the old man reached their climax at the same time with a loud scream. And the old man covered her face with a huge load of cum. Then he collapsed over Nazriya and they both laid down on bed without any energy left, with only cum and sweat covering all over their body.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Messages In This Thread
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:06 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:10 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:25 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:34 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:39 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:51 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:55 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 10:39 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES...by robinjr - by hpps - 17-12-2018, 06:45 AM