Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

Finally she sucked without any aversion and took away all my cum till the last drop and swallowed it. It showed her true love for me and I kissed her cheek and lips and thanked her for the wonderful suck. She smiled and told me not to thank her as it is a duty for a wife to satisfy such a wonderful husband. She went out and I took some rest and I don’t know how I slept. It was around 5.30 Akila woke me and she gave me a cup of tea and asked whether I was tired. I told yes but after seeing this beauty all my tiredness vanished. Then all of us came to the hall and discussed about out our future and our stay and when we were supposed to leave kanchipuram.
Father in Law: so when should you join your duty?
Me: Next Monday uncle
Buvi : ya I too will join on Monday
Mother in law: so when should Balu go to school
Buvi : tomorrow he must go, otherwise they will scold him
Balu : yes grandma I must go tomorrow
Sekar : I too have to go to Bangalore tomorrow for a workshop and have to be there for a week
Father in law: is it for one week? Food and stay?
Sekar : they have arranged it uncle
Buvi : ya he always enjoys going to all places
Sekar : mm you also tell your school management to send you to all places
Everyone laughed
Father in law: so will the place you live be enough for Akila and you?
Me: No uncle it is a single room and moreover it won’t be enough we have to seek for a house
Sekar : seeking house why look our house is big enough for you both to stay
Buvi ; ya that is right you don’t have to pay rent no
Me: No that will not be good what do you say Akila?
Akila : I don’t know whatever you decide I will agree
Mother in law: see now itself Aki is so much devoted to her hubby
Father in law: ya that is true see you also was like that. Yes I too agree to my small bridegroom
Buvi : No dad it is not like that see they are shy to come that’s all see now Balu is studying 10th and next year we are going to put him CBSE school in Coimbatore that too in hostel. His room will be free where they both can stay and Akila will be comfortable to be with me rather than being alone.
My inner mind was expecting for this as I could fuck both the sisters and even Sekar was expecting this but to show some sort of gentlemen behaviour I acted like neglecting.
Sekar : ya Arun it is better as Buvi says
Me: ok if it is ok with all of you then I am ready but as we have to pay rent you must get rent from me what do you say Aki?
Akila : yes
Buvi: what? Rent just stop playing
Me : No really I mean it
Sekar : come on Arun
Me : ok at least you must accept me to buy all grocery for each month
Buvi: in that case I accept and even I will be relieved if my sweet sister helps in preparing dishes
Aki: sure Buvi I will
So finally it was unanimously accepted that me and Aki will stay with Sekar and Buvi. It was me and Sekar who were very happy about the decision and we smiled at each other for the successful attempt. Buvi secretly looked both of us and she understood what we was up to and poor Akila did not know our plan but she was happy to stay with her sister with this discussion we all watched tv and my mother in law started to prepare dinner, while Sekar was getting ready for Bangalore and he insisted me to take Buvi and Balu along with us when we go back.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-04-2019, 03:30 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM