Poll: WHAT DO YOU LIKE....
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
GANGBANG
15.61%
49 15.61%
GROUPSEX
10.19%
32 10.19%
GROPING
8.28%
26 8.28%
OLD YOUNG
8.60%
27 8.60%
INCEST
18.79%
59 18.79%
bang
5.10%
16 5.10%
SWEAT
6.37%
20 6.37%
CUM BATH
7.32%
23 7.32%
CHEATING
12.42%
39 12.42%
USED
7.32%
23 7.32%
Total 314 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES...by robinjr
UPDATE: 8

When they entered the bedroom the professor made Nazriya sit in the centre of the bed and stood in front of her and gave a smile to her. A few minutes passed by and he was still standing at the same place and staring at Nazriya, who sat on the bed uncomfortable with her itching pussey.

"sir, why are standing there, please come to the bed"

But he didn’t give any response to her. Then Nazriya turned towards the old man and called him. He too didn’t respond. Suddenly she heard her professor laughing loudly and looked at him.

"look how everything has changed, few moments ago you were acting like a perfect girl and now you are calling your own professor and an old man who you know for only two days to accompany you in bed"

Saying that he laughed even louder. Nazriya felt embarrassed, but it did not have any effect on her. She badly needs something to satisfy her dripping wet pussey.

Then the professor went near the table and opened the drawer and took a huge candle and asked her to drill her pussey with the candle. Nazriya sat there with hesitation.

"do it or go to the bathroom and clean yourself and go to sleep bitch"

"no sir I will do it"

Nazriya moved towards him and picked the candle from him and went back to the bed.

"now you suck the candle first and then spread your legs and insert it into your pussey and fuck it with the candle"

Nazriya nodded her head and brought the candle near her mouth and first licked it, after licking the sides of the candle she took it into her mouth and started moving to back and fro.

[img]- -web/20170125134246im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/45+copy.jpg[/img]
"now while sucking the candle place your other hand over your pussey and rub the surface of it"

Nazriya held the candle in her right hand and moved her right hand towards her pussey and started pressing and rubbing her soft pussey mount. The feeling was so intense that she closed her eyes and let some mild moans. The old man and the professor were watching the show and enjoying.

While Nazriya was performing the act the old man move towards the professor and said

"why don’t we light the candle doctor, the melting wax falling on her body would give us a more erotic show"

"don’t talk like a stupid, I don’t want any scarps on her smooth body. Moreover I don’t like damaging my stuffs and stop thinking anything stupid and just enjoy the show of your life"

Meanwhile Nazriya got more involved in her action and started to moan louder while circling her pussey with her finger.

"ummm...ummm...aahhhaaaa...ummm"

[img]- -web/20170125134246im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/268faad8d69811e2a1fa22000a1f9261_7.jpg[/img]
"now take the candle out of your mouth and put it into your pussey and fuck it" professor ordered her.

When she heard this she took the candle from her mouth and holds it with both her hands and brought it to the entrance of her pussey and slowly inserted it into her pussey. With her wet pussey and saliva covered in the candle, it smoothly entered her pussey and she started moving the candle to and fro into her pussey.

After few seconds she closed her eyes and increased the pace of the movement and let of loud moans.

[img]- -web/20170125134246im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/1483260_624423664285724_1901843766_n.jpg[/img]
"ahhhhaaa...ahhhhhaaa.."

The saliva over the candle mixed with her pussey juice and made a smooth ride for the candle into her pussey. Both the men in the room is watching every bit of the action. Almost half the candle penetrated into her pussey.

After watching for a while the professor move towards the bed and sat near Nazriya's side. Then he placed his hand over the hand of Nazriya that is holding the candle and moved with the rhythm of her hands movement. When he touched her hand Nazriya opened her eyes and saw him.

"Lets do it together" he said and both continued.

They were moving the candle at same pace and the candle didn’t cross the half way mark. And Nazriya was enjoying and she was about to reach her orgasm. The professor noticed it and when she was about to cum he applied a huge pressure to the candle and pushed almost 3/4 of the candle into her pussey.

"aaahhhhhaaa...noooo" Nazriya shouted and she came immediately. The old man came close and saw her pussey. The candle was still inside her and was covered with her own juice and blood.

"so the bitch loses her virginity to a candle, never seen this before" 

Nazriya fell unconscious on the bed and tears flow through the side of her closed eyes. The professor once again hold the candle in her pussey and started fucking her with the candle even harder and small moan sounds came from Nazriya's mouth.

"mmmmmuuu...aaaahhhaaaa...ammm" Nazriya moaned.

After few minutes she reached her next orgasm. Her cum covered professors hand and then he pulled the candle out of her pussey and through it on the floor. After the second orgasm Nazriya came back to her sense and lay down on the bed with her eyes open.

"how does it feels to be a woman" professor asked 

Nazriya sat silently crying on the bed.

"now its time you get the real thing"

"no sir please I am very tired I can’t do it any longer"

When she completed the statement, the professor gave a hard slap to her cheeks.

"I didn’t ask permission to you bitch. I am ordering you" he said in an angry tone.

Nazriya don’t want to get another one so she sat silently and rain of tears flow down her cheeks. Then the professor said the old man to make her ready for him and sat down on the table.

TO BE CONTINUED...
[+] 1 user Likes hpps's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:06 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:10 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:25 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:34 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:39 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:51 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:55 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 10:39 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES...by robinjr - by hpps - 17-12-2018, 06:34 AM