Adultery North Politics - The game behind politics
Dear writer

This is my third comment and suggestion regarding the awesome story.

Now a days in politics "Baba's" playing very crucial role and they are in a position to command the ruling as well as opposition parties. Particularly in the ruling party they dictate the terms and condition to them. Therefore, you can create one such character in this story. He establish a Big Ashram in Nagapur and wife of the Boss of NCP is most trusted devotee of Baba and at the same time she is also bed mate and indulging sex with baba . The Boss of the NCP party can do what ever his wife can asks he will do . Not only her keep but at the same time she will act as a pimp for Baba by sending rich people wife's , higher position in Govt servants wiles etc.,. Now our heroine will make friend ship with the wife of NCP leader . This is happen when the Boss will introduce her to his wife.
Because of her beauty she will introduce to the Baba . Baba is mesmerized her structure and her beauty he will think that once i will fuck in my life. The Boss wife is known her ambition to get the seat and that will be discussed with the Shallini. She is told to the shallini that Baba will help in the regard as boss will do what ever wanted to the baba and his wife. Even she is very intelligent and smart women she will indulge wild sex with Baba and will get seat . After winning the election she will take revenge .

This is my suggestion only if you are interested you can moulid in your way.
with regards and waiting for early fantastic update.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Politics - The game behind politics - by Love_58 - 22-09-2021, 09:46 PM