Adultery North Politics - The game behind politics
(18-09-2021, 10:39 AM)ab123456123456 Wrote:   clps
Continue Episode - 13

Hi, Swetha, 

Hi sir,

I called you to tell you about Shalini madam.

Oh, what is that?

She took one week’s leave. I called her a few times but did not answer. She left the office with an upset. 

I am not sure that she was aware of your plan sir, Swetha told.

Can't be Swetha. I planned everything well. Even I used official things for everything. She received the letter under the party's letterhead. 

I could notice nothing from her expressions, Janus told. 

Better to check sir, she is not a normal person. If she got to know I also helped you to deceive her it would be an issue for me and you also sir.

Haha, do not worry Swetha. She came up with a plan to enter politics. I realized that this lady is going to be a treat for me too. Eventually, I am in the process of destroying her political ambition with NSP. It means she has not a political life anymore. She rejected MMP due to NCP. She destroyed NCP for the seat in NSP. Nazroof in NJP is with me. He is not going to give her a chance to. Ultimately I could get rid of her Chances with leading political parties in the state, haha, Janus grinned. 

Don’t worry Swetha. If you have any issues I will transfer you to another government office in Nagpur. 

Thank you sir. 

Swetha was supporting Janus because her husband was working in a company owned by Janus. Her husband received a promotion too due to Swetha’s support. .........

At the same time, he understood that Shalini was an angel who a man cannot get onto his bed easily. It was a daydream of all the men she was seen. He studied Shalini's character from her college days. Then he perceived that Shalini would not care about wealth. He planned his game carefully. Two birds at one stong. He could destroy Shalini's political ambition. The minister succeeded in fucking one of the state's sexiest married women twice. She was not a simple married woman. She was an IAS office and his hidden enemy. 

Time for your valuable comments....

Dear writer,
Please allow me to say thankyou for writing such a amazing story. This story is not a regular type of stories available on this forum. This type of story writing requires atleast five times effort and dediction than regular stories.

Now feedback and own imagination from the last few updates 

Shalini, Swetha,  Janus and Raj, all characters build up waa great! Conflict between Shalini lust, hidden desire and faithful wife's duties are written well. The way Shalini handles situation makes her very strong charcter of stories. Although she sometimes she trapped in her own games of seduction but except Janus' s games, she was lioness. Janus succeed to trap lioness and enjoyed the prey as per his wish.
Now come to last update
In spite of all her intelligent and shrewdness lioness trapped and bangd which later convert into willingness; lioness did not completely lost her ability and was able to capture statues details in farmhouse. The lioness was able to discover the trap and responsible persons, but she was not completely broken, she take a break for analyze and planning. Current situation is
1 The lioness woulded and knew the responsible persons
2. Janus overconfident after get success to make dance Shalini on his tunes.
3. Business man lured for Shalini body . He is ready to get approval at any cost with Shalini on his bead.
4. Old wounded seducer of Shalini is planning for revenge for destroy of political dream 
5.  Since, in politics no one is permanent enemy or friend, so situation can be turned dramatically. 

I believe that when you had started writing the story, you have clear sketch of charcters and what would be role of them. Still i will try to imagine next updates

Shalini bangd by Janus, so she is wounded ,  broken and felt guilty in her own exploitation. But, she will be not prey any more. In whole story , she is tough minded and shrewd person, so she will return as real lionesses to destroy her enemies. She is not a slut and has very good name among people. She is wounded and forced to surrender het body, so she will work on her weakness of sex desire, she will control her emotions and use her mind to play games. She may be or may be not envolve in sexual acts with different persons but she will be the planner and executer otherwise a person who genuially wish to welfare of people and stromg person became a mindless slut in hand of politican and businessmen. She will show that real politics play by mind and continuous checkmate game where no one is permanent foe or friend, and personal insult, friendship and rivalry can be sacrificed for great caise.

Thanks again for this amazing story and have courage to write unusal story!

Heart Heart Heart
clps clps clps
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Politics - The game behind politics - by fantasywriter - 20-09-2021, 11:24 AM