Adultery North Politics - The game behind politics
Dear writer

i red the story and am giving some suggestions which you will helpful to write future episodes.

So far our heroin is deceived by the minister . in order take revenge and get the seat as well as to reach highest position in politics, which are exploitations and exploitations are politics.

1. she will compromise with Jr groups by dealing as take and give policy . she will discuss about her seat with director of Jr groups and asked the director to help by getting the seat i will give clearance with your proposal project. At the same time she will give please to the director by indulging wild sex. as she needs wild sex. in such a way to take revenge the minster.
2. she will compromise with the minister ( inner felling are different) and movie friendly with the minister and indulge wild sex so many times and get the complete information regarding his illegal activates by knowing her improper wealth . At the same time she will be very close with boss of the NCP party without knowing it to the minister and finally she will get the seat .

These are my suggestions if your like it and modify them according to your way
Thanks with regards and keep it up with excellent writing Skiles
waiting your early update .
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Politics - The game behind politics - by Love_58 - 20-09-2021, 10:43 AM