Adultery North Politics - The game behind politics
Continue Episode - 13

Hi, Swetha, 

Hi sir,

I called you to tell you about Shalini madam.

Oh, what is that?

She took one week’s leave. I called her a few times but did not answer. She left the office with an upset. 

I am not sure that she was aware of your plan sir, Swetha told.

Can't be Swetha. I planned everything well. Even I used official things for everything. She received the letter under the party's letterhead. 

I could notice nothing from her expressions, Janus told. 

Better to check sir, she is not a normal person. If she got to know I also helped you to deceive her it would be an issue for me and you also sir.

Haha, do not worry Swetha. She came up with a plan to enter politics. I realized that this lady is going to be a treat for me too. Eventually, I am in the process of destroying her political ambition with NSP. It means she has not a political life anymore. She rejected MMP due to NCP. She destroyed NCP for the seat in NSP. Nazroof in NJP is with me. He is not going to give her a chance to. Ultimately I could get rid of her Chances with leading political parties in the state, haha, Janus grinned. 

Don’t worry Swetha. If you have any issues I will transfer you to another government office in Nagpur. 

Thank you sir. 

Swetha was supporting Janus because her husband was working in a company owned by Janus. Her husband received a promotion too due to Swetha’s support. Swetha was a real fan of Shalini in the early days. Janus noticed this and he used Swetha. Janus could get all the movements of Shalini's from Swetha. Janus realized that Shalini would be a threat to him with her social media campaign launched by Swetha. She told everything to Janus. Janus confirmed that Shalini would be a threat to him. He did not want to create a threat for him or NSP. He planned to destroy Shalini's political ambition. 

At the same time, he understood that Shalini was an angel who a man cannot get onto his bed easily. It was a daydream of all the men she was seen. He studied Shalini's character from her college days. Then he perceived that Shalini would not care about wealth. He planned his game carefully. Two birds at one stong. He could destroy Shalini's political ambition. The minister succeeded in fucking one of the state's sexiest married women twice. She was not a simple married woman. She was an IAS office and his hidden enemy. 

Time for your valuable comments....
[+] 8 users Like ab123456123456's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Politics - The game behind politics - by ab123456123456 - 18-09-2021, 10:39 AM