Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

So we both went to the nearby temple along with Sekar Buvi and Balu in the car and I was really happy to enter my new marriage life. Then we finished our worshipping and came back home at 7 pm. Buvi’s parents were ready to leave we suggested them to stay but they told that they had to do some arrangements in their home for the next day’s feast and took Balu along with them and left while leaving they discussed something with my parents and my parents also left along with them saying that they would help Buvi’s parents and left at 8pm having their dinner and Buvi’s mom took both her daughters and spoke then they all left in the van. We were supposed to go to Kancheepuram to Akila’s house for the feast next day. So now everything was fine and now we four were there. Akila and Buvi were doing something in the kitchen and sekar and I were watching television and sekar was teasing me and advising me not to be forceful and also remember the deal and I told him not to worry we can have foursome very soon and I will slowly make Akila to accept this. Finally Buvi came out along with Akila and she told everything was ready and she smiled and looked so beautiful along with Akila so both the sisters looked equally beautiful that sekar commented that Buvi too looks like a new bride to which she mocked don’t try to keep ice. I watched Akila who was red with shyness and the first night program was arranged Buvi’s bedroom and both Buvi and sekar dicided to sleep in Balu’s room since he was not there. So it was I who went inside the room sekar congratulated me and sent me in the room was decorated with flowers and on the table incense were burning and the room was filled with wonderful smell with the room spray. I sat on the bed and eagerly expecting for my Akila. After a few minutes Akila came with Buvi with a glass of milk. Buvi told Akila to keep the lamp alive throughout the night and congratulated Akila whispering something thing to her and at the same time winked at me without Akila’s knowledge. Finally all my expectations were reaching its goal. Slowly Akila came near the bed and handed over the glass of milk I slowly got that and kept it on the table and slowly I pulled near and made her sit near me and told her to be comfortable. She shyly sat and I couldn’t believe whether she was the girl who spoke so well in the mobile and now very shy and reserved. I told her to be comfortable. This is how the first night started and it will be good if we go lively with the conversations.
Me: Akila don’t be shy be comfortable, it is really a surprise for me I don’t know whether you are the same girl who spoke to me so well on the mobile? Do you like me?
Akila: mm.
Me: come on Aki speak freely and be friendly and outspoken
Akila: ok I will.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-04-2019, 12:56 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM