Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
I think i'll be harsh on this update. Please bear with me.  
No lipstick on Meera but Krish still did not ask her about it.Okay may be it was dumb to ask for a petty thing when Meera herself said all they did was talk and lipstick is a thing which can get removed even while having lunch or so .So no big deal I guess. 

After reading this last update ,it has started feeling as if  Krish is one submissive kind of husband who doesn't even have the audacity to show anger or reply to his wife in her own tone. You have finally made his reputation to a level that Meera must be presuming that she now is completely allowed to go and have sex with anyone she like, that too without any fear of her husband because as per Meera Krish's reaction would be just restricted to arousal and when she mentioned this to Krish, all Krrish did was to keep mum. You have always showed his character smart but here he can't even defend himself when Meera taunts him by saying "u can forgive anyone".Isn't that a shame for Krish to hear and let go?
                     Can't you even make him reply for once that it is she who cheated on him and still he is the one who gets to hear from Meera. You dear author are downgrading his self respect day by day and if this keeps happening , then the day is not far when he would loose respect in Meera's eyes too. Krish even for a second can't stand for himself or say anything in response that would save his dignity. It has started to feel as if Meera has started degrading him every time by taunting him. 
                      It's was really sad to see when Meera didn’t even protest or defend her husband when Desai said he felt Krish pretends more and that he could have convinced Krish for Meera. Its sad that even Meera believes so and thinks Krish won’t mind even for Desai who he has hated the most(Remember Meera still doesn't know that Krish fantasizes Meera with Desai, so she could have defended Krish at this statement)

I think looking at the current situation krish should never reveal to Meera that he gets high ,in fact most high when he imagines her with Desai ,otherwise it would become so easy for Meera to give herself to Desai at this point. As per Meera, for Krish Desai should be the last person who he would allow to bed Meera or even fantasize. That will make story exciting the way it has been till now. There would be no fun left in the story if Meera came to know that Krish has been shaging fantasising Desai and that now he is ready to allow even him to bed his wife.  

Coming back to the point, Why Krish can't raise a voice during their argument that its Meera who decided to go for lunch despite giving Desai a lecture in anger. Krish didn't specifically convince her to go for it , Can't Krish repeat these same lines to her when she taunts him every time.  Can't krish reply in the same tone that yes he hid the recorder because unconsciously he was getting a little insecure and solely reason for this was Meera herself as she broke his trust by sleeping with Ashish just a few days back. Why can't he say that "If Meera you can assume that I would not get angry even if you would have slept with Desai then I  also have the right to say that I too had become insecure unconsciously" but Author always makes Krish say sorry sorry sorry even if the mistake is of Meera. Fights do happen in a couple and sometimes having fights makes you love each other more. If Meera for once sees Krish angry, she would again start respecting him and will unconsciously stop taking him lightly and stop assuming that he won't get angry if she sleeps with someone.

It's really frustrating dear Author as if you yourself don't understand how you should portray his character at this stage. You have now made him so low in Meera's eyes that Meera if decides to sleep with whole society then she wouldnt be scared of krish for a second and will assume that Krish will like it when he gets to hear it. You really want to turn Krish so low in Meera's eyes?   How can Meera taunt him regarding the money of job she left. You portray them as true lovers but by the conversation you made do showed that  Meera thought her husband is sad just because he now won't get Meera's money as if she is the one who has been running the house and Krish feeds on her money.This thing looked so petty and you still Krish didn't get angry or defend himself. I have a question that Why are you so bent on degrading his character more and more each day. 
         Krish just keeps saying sorry for everything even when it's the mistake of Meera. Seems like you are trying to create a scenario where Meera out of misery and fantasies of her husband, decides to sleep with Desai and not because she got seduced by Desai.

Hontestly the erotica of story is getting lost day by day. "Can you help him? You can suggest someone you know" Initially I thought what the fuck is wrong with Krish. When he already knows Meera left the job and trying to get away from Ashish then why can't Krish understand this thing. He even accepted the dinner . He in this way is forcing Meera to make her think that he again wants her to engage with Ashish which in turn is degrading his character even more in Meera's eyes and in reader's mind . But I went wrong and this whole scenario made Meera light and helped her to overcome the guilt she's been feeling. 

Why cant Krish ever let Meera herself talk about Ashish or Desai or anyone. Why he had to tell Meera that he had called Desai to know where he has been hiding. Of course at this point Meera would think in a negative way because as per Meera Krish hates Desai. Shouldn't Krish control himself & wait to see if Meera too is missing Desai or not? and if she herself starts wants to start the topic of Desai or not. I'm sure if Krish stops talking  about Desai, then Meera herself would slowly bring him in their conversation and this in turn would save Krish as well as Meera won't be able to raise any finger at Krish's character that he is the one whose not letting Desai go.

So, again the same boring topic of Pawan is back. Sometimes it feels that, just to increase the size of the update ,author includes these side characters in the mid of the story so that he can save the real content for next update and then he brings back the protagonists  in the end of the update to create curiosity for the next chapter.  For once you should please stop trying to end an update like some daily soap serials. 

So the twin brothers have reached Krish's home and I guess they could be the key for Krish & Meera to get back to Desai's topic. Feels like author will make Meera fuck by complete society before Desai comes to her LOL. Trust me people other than Desai don't give any excitment now  because  its you who has caused this in our minds. such is the character of Desai in the story that all others look petty in front of him ,Whether its Ashish, or these twin brothers or anyone else.  

So in the end , while making out Krish was licking Meera while standing. Wait !! Doesn't it remind of someone who did the same to Meera . Yes,It was Desai who licked Meera like this two years back. Is krish trying to put Desai in Meera's mind by not speaking of him ? I think it would be best if Krish without mentioning Desai tries to make Meera remember him. In this way he can save his respect and also can make Meera speak about Desai by herself. This way he can say that its not him who brought Desai back in their conversation. 
Also, a point to be kept in minds that Desai didn't reveal everything to Meera during lunch. He may have deliberately missed telling her about making Krish watch him with Maitree.  I feel Krish might reveal this incident in future that he previously missed revealing it to Meera that Desai also tried to manipulate him by making him watch Maitree getting fucked mericessly. May be this would again get Meera thinking about Maitree and Desai. Im sure she would be again curious if Desai is still with Maitree or not.  Krish that evening was impressed by the size of Desai's cock but he never dares to ask Meera even in fun way that how was she able to bear that size because it was hard for Maitree to accommodate him . May be this whole conversation regarding Desai's size and stamina even at this age can be done in a fun way between Krish and Meera to make Meera reveal more and keep Desai alive in her mind. 

I know i was very harsh and didn't appreciate last update much but I'm just being honest here which you also expect from us dear author. I thank you for this level of maturity in you that you handle the criticism in a positive way otherwise most writes would have got offended by such reaction of readers.So thank you for letting us speak our minds.

Now again a long wait till midnight of next sunday.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by critic_honest - 16-09-2021, 02:54 AM