Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Story is heading good in my opinion esp since Desai is disappeared for some time, it has become a routine with cat and mouse game between Krish and Desai and already too much drag.

The reason Desai leaving is good is because the story's turn that author missed should have happened the next day when she gave blow job to Desai, as the momentum was built at that time as Meera warned Desai if he can manipulate Krish, she can also manipulate her husband so there would have been a cat and mouse games between Meera and Desai fighting to control Krish and eventually Meera would triumph over Desai and couple should win not relenting making Desai desperate but Meera in the process getting seduced and giving in to Desai in the end with Krish knowing it would have been a perfect plot where the couple wins and Desai wins too

Not sure what Author had in mind to bring Ashish into the picture , If his aim was to show Meera her husband's lack of emotion for her infidelity and willingness to share her to others  and other aim was to show empathy of Meera's nature then fine but whats the point? Ashish is a nobody and never ever pursued Meera so her giving into him while others literally working so hard  around her just to get her is a big writing mistake in my opinion. 20 chapters of Desai manipulating to get her and her giving it easily to Ashish is really silly.

Desai had good chance but author spoiled it, Recorder and money though cheeky we could ignore as they are the tools to bring Meera to the edge to believe Krish wants this and free show to Krish with Mitherie was to bring Krish to the edge, all would have worked out fine and Meera and Desai fun all day would have happened right in front of Krish hidden in Desai house, a perfect encounter to end the marriage or a long leave for the couple if we want alternate plot than i mentioned above paragraph, the necessary split to make Meera to live her life with others for a while before the emotional conclusion and Krish and Meera settling down finally.

Alas none of the above plots happened so we are yet to again witness games from Krish , this time with kids upstairs or Ashish who knows, anyways enough venting it out, at this point with Ashish encounter author lost the plot since Meera can't give in easily to anybody with the guilt she already has for losing herself with Ashish and she ought to remain faithful since last few chapters were all about her mistake and her depression so what will she do other than try to change her husband, if by some chance she gives in to Desai now, it would be against her own nature so would look like cliched plot so these chapters with boys are needed to bring back the chirpy Meera who enjoys her husband's cucky nature. Am sure Desai will be back , else last 20 chapters won't make sense to me.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 13-09-2021, 04:42 AM