Fantasy Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures
Ummmmm you started already……. Jaya moaned…… You came for anything else…. Asked the stranger…..

Unhunnnn….. No….. Continue she said….

He released her from his hug and asked….. Is my darling wearing panties? She nodded her hear saying no…. and put down her head….

Rahul: Hmmmm….. Let me check…… Jaya stood there unmoved…..

He said and lifted her top… Jaya held her top so that it does not fall down to allow him to check if she was wearing any panties….. He put his hands on her crotch area…… Jaya was taken aback for a second….. Jaya thought he would just see and understand she had not worn a panty…..

Rahul: Ummmm naughty girl….. You are so wet already…. Saying that he moved his fingers over her pussy lining…..

Ummfffffmmfffff….. Jaya’s body started to lose control….. I was thinking about you in the auto so.....

Rahul: Something tells me you have worn a panty……

His eyes indicated her to strip her clothes off and show him….. Jaya understood that…. She smiled….. This was a very big move for Jaya….. She moved back, placed her handbag on the table beside her and lifted her top…. And removed it completely……..

Her shame and embarrassment levels were almost gone…. More because she was completely convinced with the stranger’s identity……. And more so because of she was going to romance her new found lover within 4 walls…….

She untied the knot of her Salwar and slid it down….. He clean shaven pussy was in full view to Rahul….. She sat down on the sofa and removed the Salwar completely and placed it along with her top…. She got up, unclasped her bra and removed that also…..

She slowly looked at him….. Now happy….! She asked…

Rahul: Hmmmm….. I think I should have taken your bra also for washing yesterday……. You could come without wearing the bra also…..

Jaya: Shameless….. She said and playfully hit him….. And hugged him tightly….. What if others see me without bra?

Rahul: Just for me darling…… not for anyone else…..

Jaya: Anything for you…. I will do anything for you…..

Rahul: Ohhh…. I love you Jaya…. He said and hugged her……

Jaya: ohhh… Rahul……. Love you too…..

Rahul: You’re looking even beautiful in daylight…….

Jaya was still standing near the sofa…. Rahul’s words made her blush. She didn’t say anything and only smiled. Never had she exposed her nude body to her own husband in the day….. And here she was fully nude in broad day light in front of a man she met a couple of days ago….. She was visibly nervous. The cold AC in the room also made matters worse for her.

Her nipples were getting erect….. Her pussy was oozing love juices…… She started breathing hard as she closed her eyes. Rahul noticed that Jaya was getting hot. He could smell the sweet scent of perfume mixed with her sweat smell…….

You are smell is lovely……. Saying that he lifted her hands and sniffed her clean shaven armpits…..

Ummmmm….. Why do you smell me always……? You like my smell so much?

Rahul: Jayaaaa….. ummmmm You smell awesome darling…..

Ummmm uffff…….. Jaya started to moan….. Rahul continued to smell and lick her armpits….., slowly moved to her boobs and sucked them…… Jaya still had her hands up….. He took one hand to her pussy and started to finger her pussy lips…..

He slowly pushed his finger in her pussy and teased her…… Jaya’s legs were trembling with excitement……

Jaya: Ahhaaaa….. I can’t stand….. You tease me so much…. I can’t control……

Rahul: Who asked you control….. Set yourself free……

Their lips wrestled as he held Jaya by her waist and made her lie on the bed.

Rahul made her lie down on the sofa…… and started kissing her…… Jaya was slightly uncomfortable under her head.……. He adjusted the pillow under her head and continued kissing her…… Jaya responded by kissing him back…… He bent down and kissed her pussy…… Jaya squirmed…..

A day before, Rahul was just a stranger to her….. today she got to know that he was her boss…… till yesterday it was a stranger had fucked her…… she was shy…… but today she was lying under him in his office, offering herself to him…. She was no longer shy….. She had set her inhibitions free…..

He turned Jaya around and made her lie on her stomach….. He kept his hands on Jaya’s slim and sexy bare back, Rahul couldn’t wait to eat it. His lips landed on her neck and traveled down till her ass.

A few hours ago, she was feeling shy to even strip her clothes……. But now, she was exposing herself to her boss with no fear or shame….. Jaya was hornier than ever.

She kept moaning and biting her lips. She desperately wanted his lips back on her body. Rahul did exactly the same…… He started kissing and sucking her breasts.

Jaya kept moaning and shivering in pleasure. She was in his complete control he caressed…. Pressed…. Sucked on her breasts for a long time….. He was in hurry nor was Jaya in any hurry…… She was enjoying every bit of foreplay….. He then reached her belly. Jaya raised her head when he took his mouth off her breasts….. She saw his tongue coming out of his mouth and going down to lick her belly……. She felt it on her sensitive belly.

She jerked and trembled in pleasure as and held his head tightly as he licked her…… Rahul was surprised to see Jaya getting fully involved with him in love making ….. He was more than happy…..

The long foreplay by him made her pussy leak streams of love juices…… his lips gradually traveled to her bare pussy….

Rahul was surprised to see how hot & wet Jaya’s Pussy was……. Jaya also could feel the wetness between her thighs. He slowly started rubbing her pussy opening….. Jaya held the pillow under head tightly gave out a loud moan……

He bent forward to come close to her pussy. Jaya felt his breath on her inner thighs, and a second later, his lips too. He was again kissing and sucking her pussy….. He gave innumerable kisses and bites on her inner thighs. With every moment, with every kiss, on her pussy…... her pussy betraying her…… The wait was getting her out of control…..

Jaya was more than happy to surrender herself……. She was dying to get his dick inside her…… the foreplay was getting unbearable…… He continued to suck and bit her pussy hard, making Jaya moan louder than ever. It was getting unbearable for Jaya. She jerked and let out a loud grunt…. She had her first orgasm of the day…..

Jaya’s breasts bounced up and down with her every breath….. She was breathing heavily…. Her eyes were closed; her face had a long smile and an expression of satisfaction. There were a lot more things awaited……

Rahul looked down at Jaya….. She was lying naked in his office….. Her eyes were still closed. Her naked body was sweaty and glowing. Her sweat had wet her hairs a bit and her hairs were all over her face, her pussy was still dripping her creamy juices. So far, Rahul was more than impressed by Jaya’s complete surrender……..

Rahul got up and took off all his clothes….. He again came on to her….. Only his underwear was left on his body….. Jaya was mesmerized looking at his bare body……

Rahul took a bottle of water and gave it Jaya….. She gulped the water without giving a break….. After she finished, she gave the bottle to him….. He also drank from the same bottle…….

Rahul: Ummmm this water is so tasty…..

Jaya blushed hearing his words….. He kept the water on the table beside the soft and came close to her….. He slowly pulled down his underwear….. His 8-inch hard dick came out of his and pointed towards Jaya….. Jaya was baffled at the size….. Though she had seen his dick over the video call and had got fucked by it a few hours back…… but she was seeing a live dick for the first time in broad day light…...

It was bigger and thicker than she had imagined…… Rahul stared at her wet and dripping pussy was being stared by him….. A few minutes earlier, she didn’t care when she shed all her clothes before him…. She felt shy and a bit embarrassed. She moved her hands to cover her pussy…… and her head trying to hide her face…..

He inserted his finger inside Jaya’s wet and tight pussy……. Jaya shouted in a low but shrill voice as she tried to handle the pleasure she just felt. Her breath stopped for a split second, and she gasped heavily as his finger went further inside her pussy. He removed his finger and again inserted it. He repeated the same process and started finger fucking his new lover…..

Jaya could feel her body getting hot again …… With every push Jaya’s pussy got hotter and wetter, and her moans louder. Jaya was again feeling like in heaven again. She was quickly heading towards her second orgasm of the day….. She had never felt the same pleasure before….. Jaya was moaning uncontrollably……. She moaned harder as he put his thumb on her pussy and circled it over her pussy lips…... she instantly had another hard orgasm….. Her whole body trembled…. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably…….

She was gasping for air…… Rahul allowed her to catch up her breathing…. He handed her some more water….. She refused….. She was feeling the pressure…. And she wanted to pee…… She got up and asked for the bathroom…..

Rahul helped her get up and stand…. Her legs felt weak….. Rahul held her by her waist and walked her to the washroom….. She rushed in…. She was in such a hurry; she did not bother to lock the washroom…. Rahul being a nice gentleman stood outside……

Jaya had responded much better than his expectations. Not only did she go a step further, undressed herself….., and lose her shame…… but she also did all that with equal willingness…...

Jaya finished peeing and looked at the half open door….. She saw that Rahul was standing outside with his face turned to the other side…. She instantly fell in love for him….. She felt so proud about her selection….. She thought what a gentleman he is….. He could have easily barged in and watched her pee…..

She convinced herself…. I will do whatever he wants…. I will do anything that will make him happy….. Just then she got a naughty idea….. Last night she had only imagined being panty less in the office and Rahul neatly washing her pussy….. She thought why not make him happy by allowing him to clean and wash her pussy….. She hid behind the partially closed door; put her face out and…..

Jaya: I thought somebody wanted to wash something….

Rahul: Well, I am dying to wash it…. But I was waiting for you to call…..

Jaya: Come in then…..

Rahul entered the bathroom….. He could not have been more exited…. Jaya had herself called him to wash her pussy…..

He made her sit on the toilet seat…. then held both the legs and spread it wide…... Jaya was feeling exited and strange….. Never had she felt the same before….. He took the spray gun in one hand and sprayed water on her pussy… with the other hand he caressed her pussy…. He took some liquid soap and applied it on her pussy and massaged it gently…. The rubbing was making Jaya hot again…..

She arched her back and allowed him to what he pleased with her pussy….. She felt he owned her pussy…… he could do anything he wanted….. Rahul also was in no hurry….. He gently continued to apply soap over her pussy….. Once her pussy was covered with soap foam…. He took the spray gun again and washed her pussy clean…… He took a napkin and wiped her pussy dry…..

Ummmm that looks lovely…… he said…. gave her pussy a kiss…… Jaya blushed and brought her hands to cover her pussy…. enough how much you will see…..

Rahul: Oh… Jaya, I just can’t get enough of your pussy……

Jaya: sss…. Enough…. You are making me shy….

Rahul: No time for shying Jaya, ready for the next round?

Jaya did not answer…. She just nodded her head and said yes….. Jaya was more than exited…. May be even more than him…..

He held Jaya by her waist and both walked out of the washroom nude….. Rahul’s dick was still hard and erect like a pole….. He made Jaya sit on the sofa and brought his dick close to her mouth….. Jaya understood, she held his dick in her hand and stroked it a couple of times before taking it in her mouth….

Rahul was surprised and happy at the same time…. Jaya had started to give him a blowjob without even telling her…. He was now fully confirmed that Jaya is in his complete control…… He liked that feeling…..

She was much more experienced now …… It was her 3rd time giving a blowjob…. Her amateurish sucking made him moan in pleasure…..

Rahul leaked out a few drops of his precum, Jaya made an uncomfortable face….. She searched for a towel or napkin to clean his precum…… Rahul did not allow her to clean the precum…..

Taste it Jaya, you will like the taste…. Rahul Said….

Jaya: Chee…. How can I taste it…

Rahul: Unless you try, you will never know the taste…… Did i not taste your pussy juices....

With bit of hesitation she smelled it. Did you like it, he asked. Hmmm, ok, I said with a smile. Now, touch it with one finger and taste it. She was hesitant, cool Jaya, don’t stress so much he said, it is not how you are feeling…..,

You will get comfortable once you get used to it, it will be good only, and soon you will find it tastier than your most favorite food….. Touch the tip of your tongue and roll it a so that you can get bit comfortable.

She rolled her tongue over the tip a few times; she finally tasted cum for the first time in her entire life….. Of course there were more to come…..

How is it? Rahul asked…..

It’s not bad as much as I thought….., it’s a bit ok, but I don’t how to say the taste. He said try once more…. You may get the taste…… Jaya did it again and smiled at him….. She kind of liked it….. She continued to roll her tongue over his dick and tasted all the precum…..

Once she licked all the precum, she went back and started to suck his dick again…. She could not take the whole thing inside her mouth….. She could take just a little more than half of his dick…..

She sucked his dick for a few mins….. Since it was still new for her…. Her mouth started to pain…. Rahul wanted to push his dick a little more inside but she gagged….. Rahul saw the discomfort in her face….. He pulled back his dick from her mouth….. And sat down…. Jaya put her head down…..

He held her chin and said…… Darling, if you don’t want to do something or not liking something…… you can tell me…. In fact you should tell me….. You are not here to bear any pain…. You are here to enjoy only pleasure……

Jaya: This is all new for me….. I did not want to make you sad….. So……

Rahul: Darling, I will never be sad….. But if you don’t tell me you are in pain I will surely become sad……

Love you…. Love you so much…. She said and hugged him tightly…..

Rahul: I love you too….. Now no more time waste for pain….. Only pleasure…..

He said and made Jaya lie on the sofa again…… He slowly parted her legs and sat between her legs…..

Rahul: You want my dick inside Jaya….?

Jaya: Yes my love….. plss put it inside…. Pls……

He positioned his dick at the entrance and rubbed it over her pussy….. He did not push it in though….. He wanted to tease her so much…. An extent, where she herself shouts at him and asks him to fuck her…..

Jaya’s pussy was leaking wet….. And wanted a dick inside at any cost…. The teasing was getting unbearable for Jaya….. plsss…… Rahul…. Plsss….. Put it inside….. She moaned…. I will do anything you want….. I will do….. plss… put it inside…. Please Rahul…..

Rahul was still rubbing the dick on her pussy…… Anything Jaya….. Really anything……. He asked…..

Jaya: I promise…. Anything….. If you don’t want I will not wear bra and panties also from now on….. I will remove all my clothes anywhere you want…. I will become fully shameless….. Just like you want……. Plss don’t tease me more….. plsss put it inside…. Please……

Rahul: If I tell you to fuck someone…. You will fuck him also……

Jaya: Yes….. I promise… I will not say anything; I will do anything you want me to do….. I will fuck anyone you tell me…… I am ready to become shameless….. I will also wear any type of dress you want ….

Rahul could not hold his excitement anymore….  Finally Jaya gave up shame and inhibitions…. She finally said the “F” word aloud….. She was ready to become a slut for Rahul…..

Rahul: Then will you get ready to fuck that boy in your house also….. You promise you will not go back from your word…..

Jaya: Yes…. Anyone…. You tell me and I will get fucked…. With pleasure…... If you want you can call Mani here only and I will get fucked by him before you also….. I want this pleasure…. I want to enjoy all this carefree……. I promise, I will not go back from my word….

Rahul could not control anymore…… he pushed his dick in her pussy in one go fully inside, the sudden jerk and had push made her shout, ahhhhhhhhhhh , Jaya griped his hands tightly in pain…… don’t slow down , just fuck me , don’t listen to me , I am yours. Just fuck me as you wish…. Jaya moaned uncontrollably……

Rahul was dying to hear these words……, he thrust his dick inside her fully, and banged her pussy like there is no tomorrow….. Jaya’s boobs were shaking up and down from the vibrations of his thrusts……

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah uffffffff maaaaaaaaaaaaah…… Haaaaarrrrddddeeeerrrrr……. Haaaarrrrrddddddd….. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh ohhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaah… ohhhh….

Jaya’s moaning reached its peaks…. Lucky the office room was sound proof…… else her moaning would have attracted the whole school…..

Jaya were enjoying this fuck of her life…… Rahul kept fucking her for over 20 mins….. Jaya had 2 big orgasms back to back…….

Finally Rahul also was on the verge of Cumming….. He gave long strokes and came hard in her pussy……. And collapsed on her….. Their berating was heavy and bodies sweaty…..

Rahul nudged on her neck and licked the small drops of sweat…..

Jaya: This was the best of my life…… I love you…. I love you so much……

She said and kissed him everywhere on this face and lips….. Jaya was still breathing hard…. Jaya picked the bottle of water and drank it she was very thirsty after a long and rough fuck….. After she finished, Rahul drank from the same bottle…..

Rahul: Same here darling…… I love you too…. I am sure you remember your words….

Jaya: Yes darling, I remember….. I will do anything you want…… I will try not to shy anymore…. But are you sure about what you said about Mani… do you really want me to sleep with him?

Rahul:Yes darling….. But not just sleep, I want you to get fucked by him..... Why are you thinking anything else…..

Jaya: No I am not thinking anything…. You are my master from today….. As promised I will do anything for you….. If you tell me I will sleep.... sorry, fuck with him tonight only…. But I am scared, he is young boy…., he may tell to his friends or anyone else…..

Rahul: Jaya dear, who will believe him, I will make sure the whole school will back you up and in case he plans anything evil like that, I have the power to remove him from school…… you don’t worry……

Jaya: OK…. I trust you; I will do whatever you say….. She said and hugged him again…. Both of them cuddled for a couple of mins…… (Jaya thought in her mind, she had already been fucked by him once, she wanted to hide this from Rahul, but now he only has asked her to get fucked by him, why should I have a problem now….. After all I just want to enjoy all these adventures to the max….)

Jaya looked at her watch and shrieked…. She was to return back home within 2 hrs and now it was close to 4 hrs…..

Jaya hurriedly got up and ran towards the washroom…. She stopped midway and turned back…. You don’t want to clean me again…..? She asked naughtily….

With pleasure my love….. Rahul said and walked behind her inside the bathroom…. Rahul slowly washed her whole body mainly her boobs, armpits and of course her cute little pussy….. Jaya also applied soap on his body and she focused on his dick….. Jaya was applying soap on his body normally but Rahul was caressing her pussy in the pretext of washing her……

Jaya: Ummm…… you are tempting me again….. I will get late to go home….. I am all yours from tomorrow…… do anything you want..... plss… don’t tempt me again…..

Rahul: You are the one who is so tempting my love….. I can’t take my hands off you….. What to do…. See my hands don’t want to listen to me…..

Jaya struggled a bit but moved his hands from her pussy….. She washed the soap off her body and washed him also…..

Both of them kissed for a couple of mins in the washroom….. Rahul’s dick started to get hard again….. Jaya sensed that…..

Jaya whispered in Rahul’s ears someone is getting again….. Control him plss…..

Rahul: Ok darling, I will control him today but from tomorrow I will not control at all….. And when I take you out there will be no control at all…..

Jaya: Anything for you my love…. I will not stop you from tomorrow…. Do anything you want,

Both of the hugged each other, kissed again…. Rahul’s dick was touching Jaya’s belly…… sss……. Let’s go from here else you will fuck me again here only…… she said and both walked out the washroom…. Rahul wiped Jaya dry and was wiping himself…..

Jaya picked up clothes and suddenly remembered…. She turned back… Rahul also looked at her….

Rahul: What darling, No mood to go home ….?

Jaya blushed….. Shameless….. Always thinking that only….. Not that….. She showed him the bra and asked you want me to wear this or not?

Rahul: I don’t think you should wear it…. And I don’t want to give back your panties either….

Jaya: I don’t know how much more naughty you will get from tomorrow….. Saying that she put the bra inside her handbag and wore her Punjabi Suit without any undergarments…… Since the dress material was slightly thick... her erect nipples could not be seen....

She corrected her hair and applied some power on her face…. She did everything to look normal back home but before that she needs to pass the reception area undoubted…… She turned back from the mirror and Rahul had worn her pants only…. His upper body tempted Jaya again…..

She walked up to him and hugged him…. I don’t think I can live without you….. I love you she said….. He hugged her back….. I love you too Jaya… he said….

Jaya: What time and where  should I come tomorrow? And what should I tell the Reena down at the reception?

Rahul: Reena already knows about the new school and your joining…. Just tell her that I was giving you training as village kids are slightly difficult to handle…. And the day after  you would join the new school…… Tomorrow morning, I will pick you from home in the morning …. First we will go shopping; we will buy some sexy clothes for you, then have nice romantic lunch and …… stay in my house tomorrow night and then next morning move out of the city for a nice romantic holiday……

Jaya: Hmmm….. Sexy clothes, Romantic holiday….. I can’t wait for it to start….. Jaya hugged him again……

Rahul: And……!

Jaya: And what?

If you don’t mind, you could bring that boy also for this trip…..

Jaya: Are you mad…. What will he think of me? That I am sleeping with a small boy and another man at the same time..... No need…. I want to be with you alone….. You want me to sleep.... I am sorry fuck with him tonight; I will fuck with him….. And if you want I will continue to get fucked with him after we come back also….. But I don’t want him to know about our relation……

Rahul: Ok Jaya….. Don’t worry…. I just thought you will enjoy more…. Think about once more….. You know 2 are always better than 1...... Think and tell me tomorrow….

Jaya: Again one of you weird theories....... OK, I will think about it tomorrow…. Bye for now, am already too late…… She kissed him once again and left the room…..

She ran towards the lift… her boobs shook violently….. She slowed down her running and walked carefully avoiding her boobs to shake too much…. First time in her life she was braless and panty less…..  and reached the reception…..

Jaya was slightly worried…. She did not want anyone to notice her being braless…..

Reena: Good afternoon Jaya…. So long training…..

Jaya: Ya Reena…. Sir was telling me about the village kids….. How naughty they could be and how to handle them till a suitable teacher was appointed…. And since there is very less time, tomorrow is my joining…..

Reena: All the best Jaya…..

Jaya: Thank you Reena….. I will leave now…. Bye

Reena: Bye Jaya….

Jaya walked out of the Admin building…… she looked around…. Still about 2 hrs were left for the school to get over…. She thought she’d wait for Mani…. But then she thought, she can take Mani along with her asking the teacher for permission… after all she also was a teacher in the same school and had that much authority…..

She walked up to Mani class and requested permission from the teacher and came out with Mani…..

Mani: What happened miss…. We are going so early….?

Jaya: You forgot, Dad is going tonight… and what if you don’t get the bus to come back soon…. So going home early….

Jaya called for an auto, told him the address and both entered the auto…. Mani was least expecting that he could go back home with Jaya…. He was very exited..... And no wonder he was thinking about her all day in class…..

The auto moved out of the school campus…. Jaya gave a side glance to Mani…. Without any hint she put her hands over his shoulder… just the way Mani likes it….

Mani was overjoyed…. he did not waste a single second…. He immediately sniffed her armpits….. And looked at Jaya….

For the first time in 2 days, he could see lust in Jaya’s eyes…… She gave him a naughty smile…. This signal was enough for Mani…..

He got bolder and smelled her without any break throughout the auto journey…. Jaya started getting wet under her suit again.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How will Jaya’s shameless journey start and what new adventures will be see…..?

Will Jaya agree to take Mani along with her on her romantic holiday with Rahul.....?

No that Jaya had agreed to become shameless what plans has Rahul made for her…..?

Will Jaya allow Mani to fuck her tonight…..?

All this and more in the next Update……

Please share your comments.....

Till then, keep your dicks hard and girls; keep your pussies wet….. Enjoy…..

While You wait for the new updates, you could read and enjoy other stories I am writing......

College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut..... - https://xossipy.com/thread-37008-page-7.html
[+] 6 users Like badri.rao2006's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by iqube - 08-07-2021, 07:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rstar - 09-07-2021, 05:09 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 09-07-2021, 07:29 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by sultan - 09-07-2021, 09:36 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Bvgr8 - 09-07-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Mande - 11-07-2021, 02:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rocky - 11-07-2021, 02:58 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 12-07-2021, 05:18 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by dilema - 13-07-2021, 12:18 AM