Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Finally Meera's outburst made her reveal that it subconsciously affected her when Krish didn't get angry at her for sleeping with Ashish. Of course any wife would be dubious if she find her husband is getting hard the very next day when his wife has just cheated on him. Consoling her is not what Meera expected from Krish at that point, instead she wanted him to get angry.
               She wants to believe the fact that her husband is not okay with her sleeping with anyone otherwise subconsciously Meera's strength to deject lusty people would start decreasing & her mind eventually will  make her assume that its alright to give in & that she has all the freedom to get intimate with anyone as Krish won't ever get angry, instead he would get excited.
Here, it is expected from Krish that he shows his convincing skills and patiently explain it again to Meera that he was genuinely hurt by this action of hers but did not show it to her at that moment. This is very important for Krish if he doesn't want Meera to think low of him.

I am very surprised why Krish did not reveal to Meera about the Money.He could have smartly avoided Meera's lunch with Desai if he had told her about the money because there may be a chance that Meera went to have lunch with Desai only because she was still somewhere concerned about returning the money. Also, this could have been a way for Krish to know if Meera still wanted to meet Desai even after knowing that they now don't have to return the money.
   I feel Krish somewhere out of lust doesn't want to tell complete incident to Meera that its Desai who made their Gatekeeper steal the money or she will start hating Desai more which Krish may be doesn't want it to happen at this moment  ,but at least he should convey it to Meera that they now doesn't have to be scared of Desai at all regarding the money as has sorted it out. By telling this he can remove this money tension from Meera's mind and also in a way can make it hard for Desai to meet Meera again in future as Desai now won't be able to blackmail Meera more about the money. 
Krish can also tell Desai that he now knows who stole the money but he still did not reveal his name to Meera just because he wants to return the favour of Desai saving his job after fire incident, otherwise Meera would start hating him more.This way Krish can return the favour which even Desa would appreciate.

Now the question comes who took the recorder. Of course it couldn't be Meera as she would have surely talked about it with Krish. Only Desai knows about the recorder and he surely is the one who stole it from Meera's purse. May be he just stole it to get another chance to meet Krish again because Krish always finds reason to avoid meeting him but given the circumstances here, Krish would definitely come to meet Desai to get the recorder. I am assuming there won't be anything sexual in the recordings as Meera was feeling very low when she met Desai so I don't think she could have given any intimacy opportunities to Desai during Lunch but yeah even conversions are enough to make Krish curious and agree him to meet Desai.
Desai might make him hear the recordings in his presence just to check his reaction and also he would get another chance to convince Krish to make Meera meet him again.Or Desai might again make Krish to watch him with Maithree or any other woman.

So lets see what happens next ....
Its a humble request to Author to not to delay the update more than Sunday.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by critic_honest - 10-09-2021, 05:30 AM