True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Next day engagement party I was ready by 10am, my mother and masi were still in there room. so I went quickly outside my cousin room, knocked. She opened half door , as it had chain. I said let me come in, she said I am not ready now. I said ready toe hoe. You wearing nice dress. She said why you want to come in. I was like in my heart bhen keee loedee salee, I said don’t forget u said first you will show me your dress and let me click you. She smiled and said I forgot. Jao your hitler mom will come out and see you outside my room and let me do final touch. I said please let me click few pics quick. She saw my face expression and said in pity way poor rajbir. Then opened her door chain. I went in quick, locked door behind and said sexy dress. She said don’t disturb me. I said you getting ready like its your engagement. She was moving doing her final touch up, while I took my phone out, started to click her pics. When she got ready fully, she made poses also and I clicked her many pics
[Image: a.png]

[Image: b.png]

[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.png]

[Image: e.png]

[Image: f.jpg]

[Image: g.jpg]

[Image: h.jpg]

[Image: i.jpg]

[Image: j.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 10-09-2021, 02:38 AM