True story of my Dominating cousin sister
We reached Shimla in few hours only. First we went to our hotel straight. I had rooms booked already. It was not that nice hotel. My cousin sister said this doesn’t look 5 star. I said I did booked 5 star maybe I got scam. That was looking 3 star. My masi and mother said its ok putar no issue. Putar means son. We all went to lobby. I had booked 3 rooms here. One for me, one for my cousin sister and one for masi and my mom. My cousin bro wanted to stay in his would be wife home but he also came inside with us just to get freshn up a bit and change. It was afternoon time. So we had lunch at hotel only. Later in evening after some rest we all got ready to go to see bride of my cousin bro. I was excited too kee moetay ko kya maal mila hai lets see. Wedding was day after tomorrow. First it was engagement and then wedding plan the next day. We were sitting in our cars. I did not got much chance to see my cousin sis also but a quick glimpse I still took. She was wearing nice punjabi suit. Purple color punjabi salwaar and shiny purple punjabi kameez. Her breasts were covered by her embroidered chunni. She had her long hairs open. I could not even praise her. She was looking nice punjabi toeta girl. Toeta maal means top class.

When we all sat in car. I was on driving seat. I got a call from our Bombay rich maama ji. They also arrived. They were staying in some other hotel. I gave phone to my cousin bro. cousin bro was explaining maama ji location of our hotel and gave address to them of his would be wife. So that there family could reach there directly,  With in 20min from our 3 star fucked up hotel we reach girl home. Bride family came at gate. They had nice home. Looked quite big from outside. Her parents welcome all of us. Same time my rich maama ji from Bombay, his wife and son who was 18yrs now. They also reached there. I met karan after long time, though we use to talk sometimes on phone whenever I use to call maama ji or if they use to call my mom, karan hugged me and said how are you Rajbir bro. I said saalay itnay time baad mila hai. Last time yaad hai 3 saal pehlay milay thay when I came to bombay we played cricket in your big home. He said yah bhai . I said wah bay handsum aur lumba hoe gaya hai tu. Goera chita chikna launda. He smiled and said kahan bhai. I said aur bataa. We were talking and rest all went inside Bride home already.

I said him so what you doing these days. He said bro I am in first year college now, just 18yrs. I said nice, study hard. He smiled. We went in also. We also sat on couch, karan my maama ji son sat next to me on couch. Then bride came and we all met her. I was like yeah toe moetee hai. Fat girl, plumpy but then I thought apna cousin kaunsa heera hai. Saala chutyah toe hai. It was evening and we all were just laughing enjoying casual talks. My cousin sis when came near me to tell me something in my ear. Karan said hello to her also. Hello dee dee. How are you. She said hi I am good and how are you. He said fine. My cousin sis was not close to our maama ji family that much so she never spoke much with this kid. I went out as my cousin sis said in my ear to bring those gifts which were in car. I took karan also with me. We brought all those packages , gave bride and her family. Everything was going fine. Happy atmosphere, it was a small family wedding only with less people from our side. Though wedding was still after two days. We all saw girl house also from inside they showed us, quite a big one with many rooms. I thought girl looks rich salay moetay nay ameer party fasayee hai.

My massi was v happy because girl family looked rich even though girl was not that pretty. When my cousin sis hugged that girl. I felt bhenchod what a big difference of beauty, my cousin sis figure every inch is like diamond, what sexy she was looking in that purple suit. I had to remove my eyes from her or else mayray toe waheen turn hoe jaana tha. Karan who was sitting next to me, I think he was also looking at our cousin sis. She was his cousin sis too. So I used our here. I noticed a bit but thought maybe I am just stupid and over thinking. Yeah toe salaa shareef padaku launda hai. padaku means fond of study and he is shareef also, shareef means honest simple kind, yeah sala kahan sochayga mayree tarhan. i got normal again. I think we enjoyed there for almost 2hrs and left as next day was engagement party morning time. So we had to leave. I walked out with karan only, my cousin sis and her mom and my mom they were coming with maama ji in there car, my cousin bro stayed there at his would be wife home only. He said I will get ready here only its ok. Girl family insisted a lot to us to stay in there home also but my masi and mom did not like. They said next time after they get marry first. Karan kind of a less speaking boy. I was saying him aur bata. Girl friend hai ya nahe koi. He said no bro. only study. Dad is v strict you know how he is. I said haan yeah toe hai. We all left then. Karan and his mom and dad were staying in 5 star which was little more ahead of our hotel, so they went first to drop our family to our 3 star hotel. Karan was sitting with me in car. Then I broke silence and said moetee hai yeah toe iss moetu kee beewee. He laughed haha. Yah I saw. I said yeah sala kaunsa bard pitt hai nahe. He said yah. I said tujhay bhee aisee beewee milaygee toe kya karayga. He said I will run haha. I said haan sahe hai mein bhee haha. We both shake hands and laugh, made some jokes and by then our hotel came. We said our maama ji family bye and went inside our hotel. In lift my cousin sis was standing opposite me, her mom and my mom were talking about girl family, so I winked at my cousin, she made anger expression. Our floor came and there was no chance for me except going to my room and seeing my beauty cousin sis going to her room. I felt iskay room mein kaisay jaaun. I even called her but she said I am v tired kal miltay hain on sms. I said ok. Salee kay nakhray hain kya kar saktay. I also just went to sleep as next morning we had to wake up early, get ready and go by 10am to bride family home for engagement party.
[+] 6 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 09-09-2021, 01:50 AM