FINDING THE FLESH
Oh my god...aaaahhhh... Vicky he slowly I can't hold the pain any more my legs were been shivering on his shoulder while balls slap my buttocks very time he goes in and out over me, Oh god my pussy walls were been in fire due to his thick rod tore the holes my tits has been crushed hard under his hands, fuck he's pinching and pulls up my nipples biting my lips in pain and awesome pleasure both has been wonderful. Whole room has been surrounded my moan's which may be like a bitch. But his dick and stamina level was top classes ruined me like anything... 

Prayed myself sound should not be heard to neighbours, otherwise I will be dead. Vicky was comes closer to the climate I knew it, my nails has been on his back grab his flesh on it... This is my N number of time orgasm... Oh, Vicky! can't hold any more please end it soon... uff...uff finally his white lava runs inside my walls filled my womb mmm... Vicky relaxes laid down over me... Both our body was fully sweat in the 17* degree a/c cooling temperature. Vicky pulls out his dick Oh slut my pussy was leaking with his cums stills his dick was semi erect. We have a kiss together and moves down to his dick lick his rob which coated with mine his cum, cleans it. Whole bedspread was become messed up cums and sweats. Vicky gets up from the bed open the window curtains, bright sunrise was on Check my phone few message from my husband late night while I have been busy in the fuck. 

Hey Pooja nice night, catch in the office kiss my forehead crush my tits leaves the flat. Made a call to my hubby have a talk with him, moves to bathroom saw messy body with a lot of bite and dry cum on my skin. Stand like a whore after the action. Feels shame like to be this, but something was between Vicky magic which felt to do this and cheat my hubby and my family too. Turn on tape water start to fall on my body clean my body run my fingers in my pussy clean of his cum. Dry myself wear the inner and outfit without any forget had taken i-pills. Leave to the office.

Movement of flashback. 

Myself Pooja 28 Married one year back with Praveen. Its prefect arrange marriage of both families. I got the spark 1st time seeing Praveen, he was just a year elder than me. He both have some energetic feel while seeing of us. While the resigned my job from Mumbai, got married to him in few mouths. He was good at sex activities too, he taught some things make some perfection what he wants to be. Went Praveen has been transferred for the project to aboard. I really miss him badly, but in-laws says better be alone at home, why not you start your job back. Yes.!! Apply back in the same company but this time at Bangalore. I got placed in ongoing project team as they need a program designer.

That was the 1st time I meet him, my secret crush. He was 5.9 tall with style hair and trimmed beard with fit muscular body, Even forget myself that I have been married. Oh! God lucky fellow who was his girlfriend? Our team manager Venkat has introduced me to my team and about the project going. He tells with you need any help asked Vicky his fingers pointed out him my secret crush.  We're team of 8 members with 4 boys and 4 girls. 

Meera - Team head
Rahul - Team member
Suresh - Senior Member
Ashwin - Intern
Preethi - Team member (Rahul's wife)
Varsha - Ass. Team head
Vicky - Senior Member
Myself (Pooja) - New jointly. 

Within a week, I have been gelled with the team members. While Vicky used to help on the problem which face on the designing time, Slowly I used to get closer with him, used have chat and roaming around office together. Slowly without my knowledge or my sense used to share about missing of Praveen with him. While time itself I don't know I'm going to cheat over my hubby. Vicky used to care me a lot, but that time I never know the real side of him, enjoy his comfort zone with he made for me without knowing that going to be a tapper for me. Used to enjoy a time spend with him at weekends. But I don't one mistake with, I never share about Vicky to him. 

On the Christmas holidays we all have been gone to his farm house, expect Meera everyone has arrived at his farm house. We used to play, drink and swim... Having a fun over the night at his place.
[+] 2 users Like sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
FINDING THE FLESH - by sakshisanthosh143 - 08-09-2021, 08:04 PM
RE: FINDING THE FLESH - by Eswar P - 09-09-2021, 04:40 PM
RE: FINDING THE FLESH - by Hotyyhard - 09-09-2021, 05:21 PM
RE: FINDING THE FLESH - by The Prince - 09-09-2021, 05:34 PM
RE: FINDING THE FLESH - by Givemeextra - 09-09-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: FINDING THE FLESH - by Eswar P - 10-09-2021, 09:21 AM
RE: FINDING THE FLESH - by sakshisanthosh143 - 10-09-2021, 11:07 AM
RE: FINDING THE FLESH - by Givemeextra - 10-09-2021, 02:40 PM
RE: FINDING THE FLESH - by Eswar P - 10-09-2021, 12:30 PM
RE: FINDING THE FLESH - by The Prince - 10-09-2021, 04:22 PM
RE: FINDING THE FLESH - by Eswar P - 12-09-2021, 10:06 AM