Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(07-09-2021, 07:38 PM)Lollobionda Wrote: Aspect one:
I do not know the law and penal provisions in India, but what I do know; 
in Germany if someone (in the case Desai) to the robbery and/or burglary animates, encourages and instructs 
is punished even HIGHER than the offender himself.
I mean that by the Watchman's statement, Krish is now in a better situation and holds almost all the cards 
against Desai in his hand. He is (and should) come out of this (money and especially total Desai) affair stronger...

Aspect two:
Meera should also put her love and respect for Krish on the line if she expects it from Krish. That is, she had 
to be clear with herself and her feelings and answer this question:
On a scale of 10, 
- Where does Krish stand and the love and respect for him?
- Where stands the greed for sex and fulfillment in the arms of other men?
She should, in my opinion, be much more open to Krish and stop constantly seeing him as a scapegoat or 
a reason for her sexual escapades. 

Aspect three:
I think that Ashish is more mechanically functioning and that his emotional level is severely destroyed, 
(this may be due to his marriage or his previous relationships with women). I think that he is not able 
to have a long-term love relationship or marriage. He would be made for it and cannot do otherwise.
Even Desai, who impresses women and others ONLY by his socio-economic position is miles ahead of 
Ashish in this...

Aspect four: 
Meera needs a lot of love, affection and attention besides the strong hunger for sex and physical fulfillment.
... And exactly these three aspects, can neither be satisfied nor fulfilled by Desai or Ashish. 
Meera knows and feels this too, that's why she loves Krish and will NEVER leave him...

But I believe that we readers will read some more beautiful and interesting highly erotic "sharings". 
And that's what I'm looking forward to ...

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda

We don't need love and bonding now, it all seems fake between the couple with last few updates, esp with Krish behaving like a kid in a candy store every time he listens or sees some guy imagining his wife or Meera turning to an uncontrollable passion for different kinds of sex than what her husband gives her.
Lets hope we have some fun , Meera should leave Krish or subject him to some real cuck fantasies now. Couple should open up to open relationship mutually with out either mentioning to each other and not discuss it so the excitement and kink is maintained and Meera give Krish unlimited voyeuristic pleasure until he is tired of this shit, Desai gets his meat to plough to his heart content and so should the two guys upstairs who asked her out to take it to next level.
Lets see when Mr Krish gets tired of his kink and calls it a day and then they both can pour their hearts out as usual and do some shitty analysis and finally patch up , plan a child and settle down.

That way all readers get all sorts of action and we get a closure to this melodramatic traumatic couple's characteristics.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 08-09-2021, 03:09 AM