Thriller Innocent Village girl stuck in USA
Steve looked at her in shock. He couldn't believe that his young girl was asking him for sex. He knew that she was upset with everything that had happened, but he didn't want to take advantage of her. He had never looked at her in that way.

"No girl," he said. "Don't do something you will regret later. Go back and think about it properly."

"Noooo!" shouted Meghna. "In the past six months, nothing was real for me. What Travis did woke me up from the trance. I need love, Steve. I need it desperately. Please make love to me. I promise I will satisfy you better than Esmerelda."

Tears were flowing from her eyes and she was silently begging him.

"No my child, I can't," said Steve. "That would be really wrong."

"Please Steve," begged Meghna. "I want to spend a day getting some love before I die. My life is soulless. I need to be loved as a woman at least once. Please give me that."

Meghna stood up and started kissing him. Despite being the stronger person, Steve couldn't push her back. Her kiss was so magical. He could feel the tenderness, the innocence and the desperation behind it. He started returning her kiss and his resolve disappeared. He slowly lifted her and took her to the bedroom. She was so light when compared to the thick bodied Esmerelda.

Steve began unbuttoning his shirt without a word, watching her watch him. There was a hungry look in her eyes as he went through button after button. He removed the white shirt and stood in front of her just in his black pants. Her black eyes drifted down to his pants. There was a huge bulge in the front of them. Meghna drew in a long breath at the sight of it. Steve saw her reaction and in spite of himself, smirked but he didn't say anything.

Meghna was lying across the bed where he had placed her. Steve knelt and pushed her nightie up, revealing her hairy bush. It was quite pretty.

"Open your legs," Steve said, with all the passion of a gynecologist.
[+] 4 users Like madiha.agarwal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 13-08-2021, 01:38 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 26-08-2021, 02:32 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 28-08-2021, 01:25 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 29-08-2021, 02:12 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 31-08-2021, 11:06 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by madiha.agarwal - 07-09-2021, 06:57 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 13-09-2021, 12:33 AM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by bobby - 21-09-2021, 11:27 PM
RE: Innocent Village girl stuck in USA - by Mampi - 25-09-2023, 09:13 PM